Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with ideas about todays RS 'sneak peak' may want to read the Tip.It thread at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/19M9vB. And it's not sailing ;-p Ajd

i would guess that mean one of is write b/c they have never posted a link to hint guesses on fan cites before

Or that from time to time they always point links to random fansite forum threads that are popualr.

They've done one to a diff fansite before for a twitter hint debate.

And they've done many to popular forum threads.

so why they directed us to this specific 27 page? maybe somebody spotted it on, and we need to guess which one it is?

[hide=funny yet another sailing theory]rocks and foots are our key word.

rock symbolize land

foots hints about more and more humans (nope, they're not "doing it" irl, they just click the create account button :P )

this can lead only to 1 quest:

quest that theres so much humans, so you learn to make ships and help them sail to new islands.

????

quest complete!

SAILING#@!)^*(&@%^)^*!@#^&!%)[/hide]

want_a_box.png

Anyone with ideas about todays RS 'sneak peak' may want to read the Tip.It thread at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/19M9vB. And it's not sailing ;-p Ajd

i would guess that mean one of is write b/c they have never posted a link to hint guesses on fan cites before

Or that from time to time they always point links to random fansite forum threads that are popualr.

so why they directed us to this specific 27 page? maybe somebody spotted it on, and we need to guess which one it is?

rock symbolize land

foots hints about more and more humans (nope, they're not "doing it" irl, they just click the create account button :P )

quest that theres so much humans, so you learn to make ships and help them sail to new islands.

????

quest complete!

want_a_box.png

rock symbolize land

????

quest complete!

Quite probably because page 27 is the first place the english twitter update tht hints to this weeks update is mentioned.

Before that its all German twitter and previous weeks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

rock symbolize land

????

quest complete!

Quite probably because page 27 is the first place the english twitter update tht hints to this weeks update is mentioned.

Before that its all German twitter and previous weeks.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

A music related update and re-release of the tutorial quest (Learning the Ropes).

Then, next week's (Jagex's 10th anniversary) update will be quest number 159: "Mourning's ends part 3" or maybe some other major update.

Regicide was 59th and it was released at the 5th anniversary.

That would be hot. :shock:

I think it might possibly be an update to all old graphic mining rocks and the new tutorial they have been working on for a year.

Im thinking we will be able to kick people in the face: "start things on a better foot" = boot to the head :D

But seriously, Im hoping the blank interface rock will lead to a set of timers that let us know when we can do our activities (Kill bork, kingdom management, buy battlestaves, etc etc etc)

Or the new skill (kicking ppl in the face) :thumbsup:

The rock part can refer to one of two things:

[hide=Option 1]Rocks is a reference to the episode of the Treehouse of Horror Simpson episode, which has nothing to do with rocks. Aka, people forced into the oceans, doulphins take over da land and stuffz. We need ships to stay alive, which eventhough dont technically exist, I am still making the connection, cause I am such a sailing narb. 2+2=4 and... SA1L1111NG@@@@@[/hide]

Mkay, so you saw that one coming

[hide=Option 2]RSC servers. Rocking a world breaks stuff, pushing things backwards. Jagex nerfs RS2[/hide]

I think it'll be a update to involving the new tab, and the ability to move them around?

Like.. put all the tabs/stones in certain order, to what you want?

Because it says stones will be rolling

and its said to be released tomorrow????

I had another idea of what it could be, but i forgot :wall:

God damn it guys!

There will be no sailing. They even said that in the Q&A session.

Most likey, the rocking out quest or SOMETHING to do with music. As for the new beginning, tutorial island/quest should be good as new :thumbsup:

God damn it guys!

Most likey, the rocking out quest or SOMETHING to do with music. As for the new beginning, tutorial island/quest should be good as new :thumbsup:

Sailing is a meme here, get over it. Are you gonna freak out every time someone says "over 9000!"? Seriously get over it, or go ahead and argue that it is impossible for them to release over 9000 quests this coming year.

Y_Z.png

God damn it guys!

Sailing is a meme here, get over it. Are you gonna freak out every time someone says "over 9000!"? Seriously get over it, or go ahead and argue that it is impossible for them to release over 9000 quests this coming year.

The only difference is sailing is refered to ever 3 or so posts while over 9000 is mentioned every thousand if not more.

It was ok back when it just started, but now everyone is saying it and sometimes just makes me want to facepalm.

If I wanted to read about people saying "@3¤¤%323##omg sailing11!!!!!", I would go to a topic for it. :wall:

If I wanted to read about people saying "@3¤¤%323##omg sailing11!!!!!", I would go to a topic for it. :wall:

There should be an app for that

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Maybe they'll fix the damn prayer lag and eating when running issue. It does mention feet (foot) so I can only hope.

Before anyone says its fine its not it got me killed once and nearly killed about 3 times.

I've noticed Tip.it has had a lot of Jagex tweet lately, I recon there planning something big.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

It seems to be more then likely to be the new tutorial, which should be fun. :)

/me gets an account ready for it, just in case. :P

That would be fail, as if you recall last time all exsisting accounts sitting in the old tutorial remained there and they were gonna give them a month before they booted em into new tutorial/the game and repalce tut island.

So "getting an account ready" will jsut leave you in the old tut.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

It seems to be more then likely to be the new tutorial, which should be fun. :)

/me gets an account ready for it, just in case. :P

That would be fail, as if you recall last time all exsisting accounts sitting in the old tutorial remained there and they were gonna give them a month before they booted em into new tutorial/the game and repalce tut island.

So "getting an account ready" will jsut leave you in the old tut.

Aw, shame. Thanks for the heads up. :)

to me it sounds like the way-point update (which will use the new tab probably)

"rock your world" + "a better foot" both refer to this imo

(remember this: http://devblog.runescape.com/images/gam ... screen.jpg)

quoting yourself is not done i know, but since nobody responded to it im gonna risk it :P

im 99.99% sure this will be it ::'

/edit: gosh im really putting myself on the line here, hope im right :lol:

Lord_Beloved.png

Pardon pour le retard de la mise à jour. Il y a anguille sous roche, mais en cas de problème, vous pourrez toujours repartir d'un bon pied.

Pardon for the delay of updated it. There is eel under rock, but in case of problem, you always will be able to set off again of a good foot.

what? :lol:

Ok, I hope im not the only one who didnt understand anything of that. :P