Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch, Jagex updates pet rock so that you can put them in your POH's pet house #-o :wall: :wall: .

A menagerie is kind of like a mini personal themed zoo. Any pets that you have managed to obtain through the Summoning skill (as long as it's the fully grown version of that animal) can be housed in the menagerie. Cats can be stored here too, but, unfortunately, pet rocks cannot (they don't share well with others). You can customise the look of the menagerie by changing its habitat.

Sorry. :(

Sorry?

lolpwned.png

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Just watch, Jagex updates pet rock so that you can put them in your POH's pet house #-o :wall: :wall: .

A menagerie is kind of like a mini personal themed zoo. Any pets that you have managed to obtain through the Summoning skill (as long as it's the fully grown version of that animal) can be housed in the menagerie. Cats can be stored here too, but, unfortunately, pet rocks cannot (they don't share well with others). You can customise the look of the menagerie by changing its habitat.

Sorry. :(

Sorry?

lolpwned.png

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Probably the new tab out of what you've suggested - don't think it'd be 2 content weeks in a row.

In the content Q&A im pretty sure they said they scraped update weeks, and will release them along with content from now on.

The only thing i can think of is the tab too, since they said it would be this month.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Probably the new tab out of what you've suggested - don't think it'd be 2 content weeks in a row.

In the content Q&A im pretty sure they said they scraped update weeks, and will release them along with content from now on.

The only thing i can think of is the tab too, since they said it would be this month.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

AMG the new tab is sailing or pie eating contest or smelling smelly's socks O-o

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

Maeror_Meror.png

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Apologies for the delay, we trust the next #RuneScape update will rock your world and help start things on a better foot Ajd

Does this mean there'll be no update today?

Apologies for the delay, we trust the next #RuneScape update will rock your world and help start things on a better foot Ajd

Yes, and *cabbage* -.- i wanted there to an update when i get back from camp..... :( On, a brighter note: "help start things on a better foot" New skill/New tab much?

Maeror_Meror.png

Yes, and *cabbage* -.- i wanted there to an update when i get back from camp..... :( On, a brighter note: "help start things on a better foot" New skill/New tab much?

Maeror_Meror.png

All lies!

Clearly the new tab is a portable bank that also happens to act as a shop selling every item in the entire world at like 1/10 of its ge value and if you hit a toggle button in the corner it makes you're ship unfold so you can build it or sail with it. And at lvl 99 you can sail down to a hidden udnerwater city tht has a store tht seels godswords for 10gp so everyone can become super rich and it has a hidden cupboard where u can pick up the stone of jas to become super leet and kill everything. Oh and its time for an "easy" skill so itll only take about 300gp and 2 days to get 99 sailing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

All lies!

Clearly the new tab is a portable bank that also happens to act as a shop selling every item in the entire world at like 1/10 of its ge value and if you hit a toggle button in the corner it makes you're ship unfold so you can build it or sail with it. And at lvl 99 you can sail down to a hidden udnerwater city tht has a store tht seels godswords for 10gp so everyone can become super rich and it has a hidden cupboard where u can pick up the stone of jas to become super leet and kill everything. Oh and its time for an "easy" skill so itll only take about 300gp and 2 days to get 99 sailing.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

This will probably be the rock star / "All in one place!" update hinted by the Chaos Elemental.

board.jpg

This will probably be the rock star / "All in one place!" update hinted by the Chaos Elemental.

board.jpg

All lies!

I agree this MUST be what's happening. I has Teh Evidens: "rock your world" and "start things on better foot". Boats rock, and when you get off them you can struggle to get your footing because you are used to balancing against wave motion. ZOMG TEH SAILIN!!!!!!

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

All lies!

I agree this MUST be what's happening. I has Teh Evidens: "rock your world" and "start things on better foot". Boats rock, and when you get off them you can struggle to get your footing because you are used to balancing against wave motion. ZOMG TEH SAILIN!!!!!!

Louis_Redux.png

All skills 70+ again 16/06/2010

The delay was about the hint, not the actual update. Could still be today, but it will be this week. Sounds like the tutorial, so unless there is something else not much use to me. -.-

edit: looks like they are doing system upgrades today so probably no game update...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

The delay was about the hint, not the actual update. Could still be today, but it will be this week. Sounds like the tutorial, so unless there is something else not much use to me. -.-

edit: looks like they are doing system upgrades today so probably no game update...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png