Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Is it just me, or do I have a hard time placing the hints in the recent updates?

It still doesn't make sense.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's the dwarf quest. That's my 2 cents, wich compared to your 2 cents are like... 50 bucks.

It appears Misterknowitall has appeared so it has to be a decent update or close to what he says. :D

You betcha.

The commerce part has the Dwarf Consortium all over it.

priest_wiz.png

Sorry, doesn't really sound like a quest update mister :) I'm gonna guess it is something to do with the GE, or some new minigame where you handle resources..?

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Sorry, doesn't really sound like a quest update mister :) I'm gonna guess it is something to do with the GE, or some new minigame where you handle resources..?

Well, since the Rise of the Red Axe is based partly in the politics and economics of the Consortium, it's plausible. But it doesn't seem to fit with what we know about the quest already--the title "Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf," for example, or that it's supposed to expand a little on Commander Veldaban's character.

It has to either be the new Dwarf Quest or something that will help the Runescape economy. Or it could even be both in the same update. I thought the dwarf quest wouldn't be out until halfway through September so I'm expecting something else rather than a quest.

It has to either be the new Dwarf Quest or something that will help the Runescape economy. Or it could even be both in the same update. I thought the dwarf quest wouldn't be out until halfway through September so I'm expecting something else rather than a quest.

Yeah, I'd be certain it was the dwarf quest if Jagex had told us it wasn't due for a few weeks.

cliffside1ra5.png

Well, I don't think it's a hint about a future update. Just a cryptic message about the recent changes to shops/GE.

[quote name="OfficialJagexBR http://twitter.com/OfficialJagexBR/status/3767509537"]A felicidade está nas pequenas coisas. Bom fim de semana!

Happiness is in small things. Good weekend.

Well, I don't think it's a hint about a future update. Just a cryptic message about the recent changes to shops/GE.

[quote name="OfficialJagexBR http://twitter.com/OfficialJagexBR/status/3767509537"]A felicidade está nas pequenas coisas. Bom fim de semana!

Happiness is in small things. Good weekend.

Didn't that update happen before the post was made?

priest_wiz.png

The DD was titled within the next few weeks.

That suggests that it could be next week, the week after or the week after that. It also gives them some Leigh way if its not ready in time.

The only 2 known future near releases is the dwarf and the fairy updates. Now the only one that seems to make any sense with the clues would be the dwarf quest.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Hmm, I'll add my two cents. :P

The wheels of #RuneScape commerce must be kept in motion, though its upkeep may not be for the faint of heart or the slow of hand... Ajd

wheels: of a machine, mining carts,..

commerce: well, the consortium

must be kept in motion: the red axe wanted to boycot the consortium after they left

faint of heart or the slow of hand: the merchants themselves are not up to the task, but our character and Veldaban are.

=> Dwarf quest

Or, it's a further update on merching etc.

Atroxide: I think I know what next week's update is.

Atroxide: I think its the release of Player-Owned-Shops.

Atroxide: I think POS (Player owned shops) will be based in the area under the GE, there is already a ladder going down from when they placed the GE.

Atroxide: On forums a Jmod said they couldn't fix the shard prices because it will interfer with next week's update

Atroxide: now the only way it could interfer is if it was directly related to next weeks update (since they released patches for other things, so its not impossible to update it).

Atroxide: We also know that soon players will get another tab, since they removed the summoning one 'for a better one'

Atroxide: its safe to assume that it won't be a skill placed tab, since why would they remove one skill based tab to add another.

Atroxide: this also goes along the dwarf storyline, think about it, not only do we know a dward quest is coming out soon, but we know they are all into business in stuff (since they have the dwarf stock exchange type thing set up)

Atroxide: the jagex twitter hint is

Atroxide: The wheels of #RuneScape commerce must be kept in motion, though its upkeep may not be for the faint of heart or the slow of hand... Ajd

wheels: of a machine, mining carts,..

commerce: well, the consortium

must be kept in motion: the red axe wanted to boycot the consortium after they left

faint of heart or the slow of hand: the merchants themselves are not up to the task, but our character and Veldaban are.

it also sounds like it's a further update on merching etc.

Atroxide: not to also mention that bio said that there is a new mine cart that we cant use...

Atroxide: and that the mine cart area is leading east towards the GE underground area.

Atroxide: coincidence, I think not.

Atroxide: Also forgot to mention they updated the shop's interface to show the price of item without having to right clue value it

Atroxide: since that would be necessary in a POS.

sig.jpg