Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

Remember a while back when Jagex mentioned they had an anti-junk quest in the works?

I think this is hinting at it.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texasmds, I don't believe it possible for you to post something that isn't a gem.

Player owned shops, finally.

In b4 "POS? More like POS *burned!*"

:D

PS: I am Atroxide.

Your logic is infallible.

I can't wait to say "Welcome to Junkmart home of....er shop of the junkiest junk you can find!".

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Brazilian Twitter:

A felicidade está nas pequenas coisas. Bom fim de semana!

____

Did a translation and most likely an update for Female players

Well, I don't think it's a hint about a future update. Just a cryptic message about the recent changes to shops/GE.

[quote name="OfficialJagexBR http://twitter.com/OfficialJagexBR/status/3767509537"]A felicidade está nas pequenas coisas. Bom fim de semana!

Happiness is in small things. Good weekend.

That's what Google gave me anyway. :thumbup:

I don't follow poepls logic of they removed a skill tab (summoning) so it won't be replaced by a skill tab.

They removed the summoning tab because unlike other tab it was not constantly usable, not because it was a skill.

All other tabs regardless of you're in-game state have some sort of use to them 24/7,

Arguable quest n diary tabs lose use once you beat them all, but still prior to that 24/7 they are there for a purpose.

Summoning tab was only intermittently useful

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Another clue that it is a quest, every quest hinted so far had 3 points (...) behind the twitter update. I can has cookie now?

Soon be time for more 'Help the Aged' in #RuneScape... Enough to do for adventures old & new. Now to sort out that strange mumbling... <----

Almost time to travel north and start potholing in #Runescape for fun & adventure... <---- Ajd

RS - Zoo staff having a holiday, that's not going to end well ... <----

RS - So has everyone got their flip-flops with them? Suntan Cream? Sense of Adventure? Excellent!! Now where's my Mummy?... <----

The wheels of #RuneScape commerce must be kept in motion, though its upkeep may not be for the faint of heart or the slow of hand... <------

Another clue that it is a quest, every quest hinted so far had 3 points (...) behind the twitter update. I can has cookie now?

Soon be time for more 'Help the Aged' in #RuneScape... Enough to do for adventures old & new. Now to sort out that strange mumbling... <----

Almost time to travel north and start potholing in #Runescape for fun & adventure... <---- Ajd

RS - So has everyone got their flip-flops with them? Suntan Cream? Sense of Adventure? Excellent!! Now where's my Mummy?... <----

The wheels of #RuneScape commerce must be kept in motion, though its upkeep may not be for the faint of heart or the slow of hand... <------

*gives cookie*

priest_wiz.png

*gives cookie*

Most update hints are like this, to show that they are cryptic and "to be continued". Not just quests.

Examples:

[hide=Menageries]A menagerie of renovations are being marshaled for your #RuneScape pleasure and shall be issued from the stores soon...[/hide]

[hide=Animation Pack/Aquanite]Some smooth moves are almost ready for #RuneScape. Just in time as well, looks like those Fremennik are gonna need all them...[/hide]

It almost sounds like a sucker punch from jagex on how people are annoyed with new shop update (limited stock). Most likely wrong here (hopefully). I'm not sure how it would be a dwarf quest though, since the dd said not for a few more weeks. Just have to wait and see I guess :twss:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

:shock:

shop_stock.gif

FFS! They changed the font AGAIN! #-o :wall: :evil: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

The wheels of #RuneScape commerce must be kept in motion, though its upkeep may not be for the faint of heart or the slow of hand... Ajd

Wheels - Something that involves movement. Possibly carts? Something of that nature

Commerce- Trade, and great area that is vital for trading

Kept in Motion- Keep something going, making it better, fixing something that is vital and needs to move forward

Upkeep- Maintaining something, substaining it, providing for it

Faint of Heart- Fearlessness, Having a strong a heart or body ( ;) )

Slow of Hand- Something that requires you to be fast, having a quick body ( ;) )

EW3? :ohnoes:

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?133,134,137,59429671 :pray:

Just got Quest Cape, so I want another quest :evil: NOA!

So dylan's back heh? Looks like play time's over now, REAL grandmaster quests are coming :)

He worked on Mournings End? :shock:

ME Part 3, here we come!!! \'

So dylan's back heh? Looks like play time's over now, REAL grandmaster quests are coming :)

He worked on Mournings End? :shock:

ME Part 3, here we come!!! \'

Yes, he was the creator and developer of plague cty and workshop storyline, dunno if it's true but i think he also helped with A forgettable tale of a drunken dwarf and fairy storyline

As long as we dont end up going back to the kinds of puzzles in MEP2 then this can only be a good thing. Continuations of existing storylines is always welcome. What I dont want to see returning is ridiculously hard puzzles that require no skill and are purely luck based. Noone likes trying to cross a ravine (light maze) for half an hour just to get to the other side. I much prefer the more subtle puzzles and tasks in the newer quests. While Guthix Sleeps is rightlyfully a grandmaster quest but it is not difficult in the same way that MEP2 is.

In short... More WGS, less MEP2 please.

As for the Twitter update. The wheels of commerce suggest to me the mining consortium in Kedagrim. Yes the blog said "within the next few weeks" but this may have been written a little while ago and just not posted until the other updates were released.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Actually, i disliked the puzzle sections of WGS, too simple.

And the handholds were the only luck based part of MEP2, everything else you couldnt get it merely with luck.

But it also takes a ridiculously long time to complete even if you know what you have to do, have everything you need, have someone thats already done it sat next to you AND following a guide. MEP2 isn't a challenge, it's a chore.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And the handholds were the only luck based part of MEP2, everything else you couldnt get it merely with luck.

But it also takes a ridiculously long time to complete even if you know what you have to do, have everything you need, have someone thats already done it sat next to you AND following a guide. MEP2 isn't a challenge, it's a chore.

Lol try being the one who had to go through it blind and solve the puzzles while writing the solutions down and trying to word them in a way that could actually make sense with the original mirror interface thingy tht was quite aweful.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You guys not expecting it to be ME3 right? I mean, Mod Dylan came back one month ago...

We know Mep3 is coming as there was a clue in the Post bag. But it takes over a month to make a quest, and considering the size and difficulty of MEP2 i'm sure it will take a while longer.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

You guys not expecting it to be ME3 right? I mean, Mod Dylan came back one month ago...

We know Mep3 is coming as there was a clue in the Post bag. But it takes over a month to make a quest, and considering the size and difficulty of MEP2 i'm sure it will take a while longer.

if i recall post bag indicated it may already be in the "blue boxes" phase of development

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

if i recall post bag indicated it may already be in the "blue boxes" phase of development

I recall a QA recently that outright said it was in no way shape or form in production at that moment as they planned for it to be a grandmaster quest and dint have the time for it right then.

Which would suggest even if it HAS gone into production we will be waiting atleast half a year for it to be finished.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

A WGS2 quest can't come out till Jagex matches Zee-dude's power to Lucien. If you look at it from a different perspective, Lucien and Zee are having a "Space Race" with each of them competeing to get to God-hood first.

When the Arrav/Zee series has neared it's climax, then Jagex will merge the 2 quest lines and we'll have a HUGE Marjaaht battle between the 2 cousins :ohnoes:

Quite honestly despite the fact that it was difficult and I did it without a guide I actually found MEP2 fun. :o The only thing that drove me up the wall was the freaking agility handholds. Other than that this was perhaps one of the most enjoyable quests because of the challenging logic puzzle behind it.

Tecmaster532.png
Tecmaster532.png
lm9dzxe3.png
Owner of the Quest Point Cape

A WGS2 quest can't come out till Jagex matches Zee-dude's power to Lucien. If you look at it from a different perspective, Lucien and Zee are having a "Space Race" with each of them competeing to get to God-hood first.

When the Arrav/Zee series has neared it's climax, then Jagex will merge the 2 quest lines and we'll have a HUGE Marjaaht battle between the 2 cousins :ohnoes:

He didn't mean that literally, he meant it from a level of difficulty perspective. He said he found the MEP2 puzzle hard, as most people did, to the point where it wasn't even enjoyable.

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif