Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

You guys not expecting it to be ME3 right? I mean, Mod Dylan came back one month ago...
What makes you think that Mod Dylan posted the thread immediately after he returned? I'd say he has been at Jagex for a longer time but just decided to post at 19-Aug-2009.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys not expecting it to be ME3 right? I mean, Mod Dylan came back one month ago...
What makes you think that Mod Dylan posted the thread immediately after he returned? I'd say he has been at Jagex for a longer time but just decided to post at 19-Aug-2009.
He said he was gone for a year and a half, so we know he came back that long after he left.

When exactly did he leave?

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

German Twitter:

@Frankos9 Meiner ist ja leider vorbei, aber die beiden Damen vom Grill sind jetzt weg. :) Teaser überleg ich mir noch! -Mod Heiko

What I got from Google Translator

@ Frankos9 Mine is unfortunately over, but the two ladies from the grill are now gone. :) Teaser überleg I still! Mod Heiko

Asn_sensei.gif

New German Twitter post:

Ich hoffe, dass das heutige Update für #RuneScape keinen chaotischen Zwergenaufstand auslösen wird! -Mod Heiko

I hope, that todays update for runescape won't cause a chaotic ?dwarf riot?

I'm guessing that "zwergenaufstand" is a dwarf riot... my German ain't that good. Anyways, it seems we'll bee seeing the dwarf quest today.

New German Twitter post:

Ich hoffe, dass das heutige Update für #RuneScape keinen chaotischen Zwergenaufstand auslösen wird! -Mod Heiko

I hop, that todays update for runescape won't cause a chaotic ?dwarf riot?

I'm guessing that "zwergenaufstand" is a dwarf riot... my German ain't that good. Anyways, it seems we'll bee seeing the dwarf quest today.

You're right, "Zwergenaufstand" means dwarf riot.

[404] Signature not found.

RSOF: 16-17-884-59516786

OK, the German twitter has let the cat out of the bag so I will come clean:

The quest was meant to go out today, but there's been a complication (nothing to do with the quest), so it'll be going up tomorrow instead.

Sorry for the disappointment for those of you expecting it today.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

This is the jinx that Mod John A talked about in the latest diary. :(

It was just a matter of time.

Now lets go riot like dwarves about the update not coming out. :P

Oh, the irony.

Oh, DAMN IT.

I went to all that trouble to get 61 hunter and firemaking, even wasting pengy points on firemaking since my mouse hates the needed rhythm for no-stoop firemaking and I hate firemaking period, AND NOW IT'S POSTPONED ANOTHER DAY.

:( Damnit. Damnit, damnit, DAMN IT. :( :( :(

Oh well.

*wanders off to go wait in Keldagrim*

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Oh, DAMN IT.

I went to all that trouble to get 61 hunter and firemaking, even wasting pengy points on firemaking since my mouse hates the needed rhythm for no-stoop firemaking and I hate firemaking period, AND NOW IT'S POSTPONED ANOTHER DAY.

Oh well.

Oh boohoo, one whole day :roll: you can get more penguin points tomorrow anyway.

Dark_Jab.png

Oh, DAMN IT.

Oh well.

Oh boohoo, one whole day :roll: you can get more penguin points tomorrow anyway.

-.-

See, I worked my butt off. I don't care that the penguins update soonish, I care that I now have nothing to do but wait.

I. Hate. Waiting.

HOWEVER, I also know I have no reason to be complaining, so don't worry; I'll have forgotten what I was complaining about in a couple of hours.

And I'll be right there along with the rest of the excited questers rushing around madly tomorrow.

Besides, haven't you heard? Whining about updates not being in 'on time' is all the rage right now. :D :P :lol:

Lielac.png

Well either way all that training you listed off would take more than a day.

It was only today we got any indication of when the update will be, if the german twitter hadn't been updated and we nvr got a hint we'd of jsut been oh well wednesday update this week.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well either way all that training you listed off would take more than a day.

Whaaat, my sig? :lol:

Oh yeah, THAT. Um. Don't try to ask me how my brain works; I'm not sure even I know. Right now it's still glowering at red salamanders and contemplating dipping them in lava -- I don't think I'll be getting any sense out of myself for a while.

And the agility is longterm. Really, really long term. >.> still burnt out from 60-70...

Lielac.png

Dont think there have been any twitters lately. :?

Latest ones today while ive been at school:

@runeunion The RuneScape developer blogs already have an RSS feed and the news should be RSSed up over the coming weeks. -RSDev

The new "Tip It Times" from @RuneTips is up at http://[Censored - Don't use a URL shortner]/djz2C, featuring an interview with the winner of the Machinima Competition! Ajd

@1Pieter We are constantly adding new features to the game engine - but don't expect another huge push for a while... -RSDev
Looks like we won't have a big update for a while.

People need to learn to read.

They wont be making a big ENGINE update for a while, this does not mean no big updates; and is hardly surprising given that runetek 5 (aka a complete game engine overhaul) came out a few weeks ago. An engine which dev diary told us had a load of potential for game upgrades.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue