Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

A dwarf quest along with the fairyland graphical update perhaps? I'm waiting on name changing. :lol:

Likely not as they said they'll release the fairy and zanaris graphics along with the thrid fairytale quest.

That one we're *still* waiting for. -.-

Dwarf quest, fairy quest, and fairy graphics then. Redemption for the first 8 months of 2009. :lol:

Why bother for redemption when Runescape is it's own religion with MMG as it's own Jesus? lol

But no, that'll happen around the same time Racheya successfully gets a tan. ::'

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.wowwiki.com/Journeyman

journey man is a skill in other games

At 50 skill points (not counting racial or other bonuses) you can learn the Journeyman stage and gain up to 150 points before you must learn Expert to advance.

You must be level 10 to become a Journeyman in crafting and gathering professions (gathering professions such as Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning have no level limitation).

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

At 50 skill points (not counting racial or other bonuses) you can learn the Journeyman stage and gain up to 150 points before you must learn Expert to advance.

You must be level 10 to become a Journeyman in crafting and gathering professions (gathering professions such as Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning have no level limitation).

Yes but thats world of warcraft, I really really really really don't think a new skill is ready for several months, I would bet my bank on that but who knows I guess I would really say it's going to be a quest..

You'll be disappointed seeing one word and automatically think skill and I really hope this journeyman thing isn't going to provoke "JOURNEYMAN@@" responses in threads because sailing already does my :-# in.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Yes but thats world of warcraft, I really really really really don't think a new skill is ready for several months, I would bet my bank on that but who knows I guess I would really say it's going to be a quest..

You'll be disappointed seeing one word and automatically think skill and I really hope this journeyman thing isn't going to provoke "JOURNEYMAN@@" responses in threads because sailing already does my :-# in.

Gold could refer to the trading skill in Wow. :lol:

Yes smelly your not a real sock.

Gold could refer to the trading skill in Wow. :lol:

Lol

"be you a journey-man or one more interested in the coin. "

If Journeyman is a skill then so is "coin" picking on one world blah, anyone see the sock-hat thing on rsof? lol

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Okay, so then we're good. On one end, there's probably some quest involving short people. On the other end, we've got two interface updates in the form of signposts (whatever that means) and coinshare (or something that doesn't involve wordplay that obvious).

Or if they decided to add autocoinloot (rofl), sure, why not.

8f14270694.jpg

My guess is the dwarven quest.

The journeyman/coins thing:

Option one: do some things for the dwarfs to get it.

Option two: pay a hell of a lot money for the same item?

"Evidence" for these two options:

Remember this?

[hide=Mournings end II spoilers]After Mp2 you could either buy a death tally from another player (option 1) or gather 100 objects for the dwarf there!(option 2)[/hide]

...Or this?

[hide=Forgettable tale spoilers]For one of the kelda seeds you needed a random item (option 2)[/hide]

...Or this?

[hide=The giant dwarf spoilers]In this quest you need to gather quite a few ores/bars to continue (option 2)[/hide]

Guess that was it.:D

(btw a new skill would be so totally cool :D)

Lpfreaky90:

Master of Quests, Attack, Fletching, Strength, Hitpoints and Defence

lpfreaky90.png

lpfreaky90.png

Hopefully it is a new skill, but most likely not. If it is the new quest, hopefully it introduces something interesting into the game (besides a continuation of a storyline), since it did take them a bit longer than usual.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

How heavy are you? I'm rather short, so it may prove difficult! ^_^

Also, what accent do you have? I hope you don't mumble!

from lurking update threads today..

The mumbleing part is interesting, the bonesack mumbled so a possible update to the (almost) worthless Skeletal Horror?

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

How heavy are you? I'm rather short, so it may prove difficult! ^_^

Also, what accent do you have? I hope you don't mumble!

from lurking update threads today..

The mumbleing part is interesting, the bonesack mumbled so a possible update to the (almost) worthless Skeletal Horror?

The first couple of lines implies dwarf quest imo.

The accent part could be something to do with a new region ?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Maybe we will get 2 skills....some kind of exploring skill and some kind of merchanting skill............................if so.........I quit..... :lol:

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

knowing not what it refers to I believe" journey-man" is the key to this hint.... the fact it's hyphenated and an odd choice of words in an situation makes me think about it.

However I think this hint is probaly aimed as a fairy quest:

the talk of little things (fairy's)

journey man (mushroom rings)

coin (final quest, so reward time)

sig2webzx7.jpg

Well, that thign mod emilee said (Somebody posted a page back) could be hintin towards how they said they where gonne give 'drops' to the skeletal horror if i remember correctly.

I don't think it could be teh new dwarf quest thuogh; remember it was only being sent of to the Q&A team a few weeks back? I would think it would take a good long time to figure out all them bugs and stuff?

But my signposts point towards sailing@@@

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!