Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

I'd love to know how you can even consider this update to be with Zaros, considering his empire was in the east.. But whilst we're at it lets just shout out any more random ideas that sound cool.

Ok.

Its probably the eastern lands where we meet up with our old friend Ak Haruna in Port Phasmaties where our old friend robin hood and Bill Teach are. :P

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know how you can even consider this update to be with Zaros, considering his empire was in the east.. But whilst we're at it lets just shout out any more random ideas that sound cool.

Teleport spells exist in RS, therefore distance has no meaning.

Zaros has nothing to do with the west, you're forcing the square peg into the triangle hole to try and prove it will fit.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Do we have any of the other languages yet?

heres the german:

Mod Chris L sprach: "Es werde Licht!" - doch er fand den Schalter nicht. Außerdem: Im Westen was Neues. :) -Mod Heiko

Google translation:

Mod Chris L said, "Let there be light!" - But he did not find the switch. Moreover, in the West something new. :)-Mod Heiko

Seems like MEP3 to me specially with the light reference.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

heres the german:

Mod Chris L sprach: "Es werde Licht!" - doch er fand den Schalter nicht. Außerdem: Im Westen was Neues. :) -Mod Heiko

Google translation:

Mod Chris L said, "Let there be light!" - But he did not find the switch. Moreover, in the West something new. :)-Mod Heiko

Seems like MEP3 to me specially with the light reference.

Seems to me the dwarves finally broke into the temple of light o_O and found something else there?

I smell me 3... <3

Lpfreaky90:

Master of Quests, Attack, Fletching, Strength, Hitpoints and Defence

lpfreaky90.png

lpfreaky90.png

Perhaps it could be an achievement diary in Western Lands. Ardougne/Yanille/Elf lands. Would hopefully be a pretty epic diary, and definitely be a leg armor piece.

This would make me very happy as well! :thumbsup:

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Perhaps it could be an achievement diary in Western Lands. Ardougne/Yanille/Elf lands. Would hopefully be a pretty epic diary, and definitely be a leg armor piece.

True but generally in terms of rs lore.

Most of current rs is "central" the Eastern lands are beyond the sea, the western lands are beyond the mountains. The mountains being the border between ardougne and elves

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Definately MEP3 now from that hint.

Going to watch Pixars UP at the cinemas tommorow since it's only been released over here last week, I expect to come home to pointy ears!

I liked that movie, watched it a few days ago. :P

It has drama, but at the same time is quite funny.

OT - Anyone have the French hint?

French hint!

#RuneScape - Le temps est bientôt venu de prendre le chemin de l'ouest et de retrouver de vieux amis... Mod Soph

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

French hint!

#RuneScape - Le temps est bientôt venu de prendre le chemin de l'ouest et de retrouver de vieux amis... Mod Soph

And the Google Translation, with altered logic-

# RuneScape - The time soon comes to take the road to the west and meet old friends ... Mod Soph

Definately something to do with elves.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

French hint!

I used a computer to translate so it's nowhere near accurate.

#RuneScape - The time soon had just to take the way of the west and to rediscover old friends... Mod Soph

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

[hide=]

French hint!

[/hide]

#RuneScape - The time soon had just to take the way of the west and to rediscover old friends... Mod Soph

Methinks we should use the Google Translation

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

[hide=]

French hint!

[/hide]

Methinks we should use the Google Translation

"Rediscover" sounds more like something a looooong time ago, so im going for elves. :P

Zaros has nothing to do with the west, you're forcing the square peg into the triangle hole to try and prove it will fit.

As far as I was aware, it started in the West, he got banished from the West to the East/Northern (mostly North).

Going to watch Pixars UP at the cinemas tommorow since it's only been released over here last week, I expect to come home to pointy ears!

Definitely ME3, just like how people thought Goodfellows was definitely FT3. <_<

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Definitely ME3, just like how people thought Goodfellows was definitely FT3. <_<

Don't get too upset later if it turns out to be FT3 this time :mellow: I thought you've decided to focus only on the RS homepage for updates?

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Don't get too upset later if it turns out to be FT3 this time :mellow: I thought you've decided to focus only on the RS homepage for updates?

I am. On what I said, I was disucussing his assertion that he knew it would be ME3, much in the same way people, like myself, thought Goodfellows was going to be FT2. I'm not discussing the twitter hint and what update it will be though.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Must make sure I have that Mourners outfit somewhere!

I'm glad I only just finished MEP2 within the last week or so; I haven't gotten around to dumping the getup yet. XD

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I am. On what I said, I was disucussing his assertion that he knew it would be ME3, much in the same way people, like myself, thought Goodfellows was going to be FT2. I'm not discussing the twitter hint and what update it will be though.

Libs does have a point though. This hint is really obvious, maybe too obvious? :P

We will see in a day/few days.