Post and discuss all Jagex Twitter updates here!

forestfrolic

I'd love to know how you can even consider this update to be with Zaros, considering his empire was in the east.. But whilst we're at it lets just shout out any more random ideas that sound cool.

Teleport spells exist in RS, therefore distance has no meaning.

Zaros has nothing to do with the west, you're forcing the square peg into the triangle hole to try and prove it will fit.

As far as I was aware, it started in the West, he got banished from the West to the East/Northern (mostly North).

Zaros' rule encompassed the deserts, Morytania, and possibly a little bit west of the Digsite.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next weeks Twitter update will be:

"This week we'll have a few fairies, some big, bright new colors, and crazy outfits sure to catch your eye."

Everyone would assume it would be FT3, but it'll turn out to be the RS Gay Pride Parade. :roll: :lol:

And to anyone who might argue the RS wouldn't make an event out of some political issue, may I remind you of the Perils of Ice Mountain quest. :-|

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Zaros' rule encompassed the deserts, Morytania, and possibly a little bit west of the Digsite.

And Edgeville, (Paddawa), the entirety of what was there before the Wilderness. I'm going off Ancient Teleports here, why they don't have a tele into the desert... *grumbles*

"This week we'll have a few fairies, some big, bright new colors, and crazy outfits sure to catch your eye."

Everyone would assume it would be FT3, but it'll turn out to be the RS Gay Pride Parade. :roll: :lol:

And to anyone who might argue the RS wouldn't make an event out of some political issue, may I remind you of the Perils of Ice Mountain quest. :-|

Equality for all!

You need to get over this issue that you were totally wrong about the twitter hint. It happens, even to the best of us :P

asrhasrh.jpg

Definately MEP3 now from that hint.

Going to watch Pixars UP at the cinemas tommorow since it's only been released over here last week, I expect to come home to pointy ears!

Definitely ME3, just like how people thought Goodfellows was definitely FT3. <_<

Goodfellows is a woodcutting company in Britain, so it was a bit obvious, however, most people preferred the Goodfellas reference, so they thought about FT3.

Also: Zaros reign was in the east, stretching the wildy, desert, morytania and probably part of misthalin (Digsite+Teleport to Edgeville+the Varrock fontain ).

Equality for all!

You need to get over this issue that you were totally wrong about the twitter hint. It happens, even to the best of us :P

I admit that I was wrong about what update they had to release. I still however hold the opinion that their hint was for a majority of their players poorly worded.

But now, I don't even care about their hints, only to the extent whether or not they confirm than some update, any update, will happen that week. :thumbup:

Must make sure I have that Mourners outfit somewhere!

I'm glad I only just finished MEP2 within the last week or so; I haven't gotten around to dumping the getup yet. XD

Just FYI, you can store the mourner's gear in your POH-->Costume Room-->Armour Case.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Oh man I'm getting all excited due to these Twitter hints :D A new Elven quest in my lifetime, who would have guessed it? Or at least it looks that way, though nothing is sure. If it really IS a new Elven quest it'll be ME3 me thinks, as they mention 'old friends', aka Arianwyn. Anyway, nice nice! :lol: I love this storyline!

By the way 3_Hit, what info gave you that idea? Never heard anything like that... :mellow:

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Didn't they say there would be at least one more quest before Priffdinas was opened?

*nodnod* I wonder if ME will be in four parts? One soonish, and then another in another few years...

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

I hope Jagex come up with a more inventive name than Mourning's Ends Part III. Part two should really be officially renamed the Temple of Light, I think Jagex have it in brackets somewhere.. but atm it just sounds like a bad sequel.

asrhasrh.jpg

I hope Jagex come up with a more inventive name than Mourning's Ends Part III. Part two should really be officially renamed the Temple of Light, I think Jagex have it in brackets somewhere.. but atm it just sounds like a bad sequel.

Considering the length between the release of ME2 and ME3, if it is that, and most quest sequels, then ME3 would be a lot like Ghostbusters 3. Sure it could use a new name, but why bother? If it involves Mourners it'll be ME3, if not, then it won't.

Elemental Workshop Part 3? :unsure:

i think in an interview from under a month ago, jagex said something along the lines of "oh we haven't even started elemental workshop 3" yet

even though it was hinted to in the chaos elemental letter.

sorry i can't be more precise

Naaxi.png

Just did MEP II in anticipation. 9 hours. No guide.

I salute your insanity.

I wonder how much of a role the Temple will play in MEP3? I wonder how easy it will be to run the puzzle first day if the temple plays a large role... Won't need many ppots, since the shadows will be spread out due to all the other people running around, and if the blasted thing resets or something if/when you go into it for MEP3, and you need to do all or part of the light bouncing again, you can just quest in a group and do the puzzle all at the same time, MEP2ers and MEP3ers alike.

*wanders off to stockpile elf crystals*

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Rediscovering old friends? You know who discovered things? Christopher Columbus. On a ship. SAILING!!!!

I wish Jagex would leave a twitter hint for the Runescape Classic servers.

Ironically enough, Christopher Columbus is also an old friend of mine.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Considering the length between the release of ME2 and ME3, if it is that, and most quest sequels, then ME3 would be a lot like Ghostbusters 3. Sure it could use a new name, but why bother? If it involves Mourners it'll be ME3, if not, then it won't.

I believe that this quest will just continue the Mourning's End storyline and the next will continue the Regicide storyline. Therefore, that quest will get a new name.

priest_wiz.png

Meet, Time, Old and West all point to Making History/Meeting History quest unfortunately.

Time and old refer to the history, west to the location of the outpost and meet from the previous quest titles.

Hopefully I'm completely wrong as those quests where rather boring.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Well since Jagex classed the dragon pickaxe quest as "hard" I think we will now get a noob quest.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.