Poll: Item lending

Cowman_133

I usually lend to friends only, and of course do not ask for anything in return. But when a stranger comes along with a tempting offer (that he/she proposed; I will never ask myself), I will accept gladly. Why refuse free money ::'

Often times I can use my SGS for a wee 10 minutes before another friend wants it. Hehe, crazy stuff! :shock:

dontfearthereaper2.png

Good lord people. It's called item LENDING not RENTING. Have some compassion for those that are less fortunate than you are. Jeez, im sure you guys were there at some point too. I gave all 15m away to a level 3 back in 06'. Come-on guys... you will always get your item back, and you can choose how long you want to give it away. There is absolutely no need to burden some low level with 60k worth of junk for a few hours with a decent weapon.

Back when I had my santa (long time ago) I would lend it out for 8 hours after I got off to go to bed. Always made me fell good to make a level 20 f2p happy :)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'm still lending my items out if someone ask. but it kinda scared me when i lended out my santa and i read on the forums at some lended items where lost. So i dont lend my rares out anymore :P

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

I never lend out items, since I need 99% of those others see me use/have on myself. I usually don't even lend them out if they pay. A bit stupid perhaps, but I simply keep my items to myself.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I always lend an item. Unless I'm somewhere training with it. I don't feel like I should be taking money, especially if someone asks nicely.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Since I can get max 1k/hr for only lendable items I own (Whip/D axe), I just lend them 43 (for free) if I'm not using at that moment.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Yes, no, & maybe so! ::'

I'll lend items to friends - when I say friends I mean people I've actually had conversations with and maybe even gone adventuring with, people who don't astonish me with their constant idiocy and people who don't only contact me when they want something - for free. If a friend insists on paying to borrow the item in question, I will accept, but insist on accepting half of their original offer - or if they have an item I need for something I'm doing or need to do, I'll ask to borrow it while they use my item.

When it comes to total strangers who are asking to borrow something for a certain amount of gp, I'll lend an item so long as I'm not using it, and try to establish a conversation with them to get a feel for their personality and whether they'll be added to my friends list. However, if I've been able to see that that person treats others poorly, is rude, and/or is unlikely to lend items out themselves, I'm hardly inclined to help them out at all.

I'd say a lot of how or whether I lend an item depends on the personality, their attitude, how they treat me, and how they treat others (if I see their behavior prior to talking to me). People who respond rudely when they don't get their way aren't worth my time. I'll gladly lend to those who are polite, grateful, and nice - often for less $ or for longer time than discussed.

Was killing greaters for slayer yesterday, and using SGS as a spec weapon. Someone asked if he could borrow it for his spec as he was on low hp, and I let him use it for free. It made him so happy, I felt like such a good person. <3:

Don't normally though. If I lend something out, it almost always ends up with me needing it before it's returned to me.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

• 2 weeks later...