Black List of Merch Clans

gorofujita

Please note that this post is not to advertise what clans you should join, or to promote merch clans in any way, rather this thread is intended to help the tip.it community keep tabs on both major and minor merch clans.

Ok the intent of this thread is to create a big list of every merch clan that everyone knows, so that players can keep an eye on what things are being merched so they dont get screwed. Post and add any that you know of/are a part of.

I decided that I will also make note of what these clans are merching

I will keep updating this so that we can keep an easy access list.

anonymous tips:

rune knives are being merched by a private clan and will be dropped at 4k. submitted by Mrmegakirby

clan chats are:

Smokin Mils(currently dumping their item)

Chessy018 (merching guthan plate/skirt dropping when combined price is 650k)

Goldmerch by SiLex (it appears that they want you to subscribe to their youtube channel, I have not figgured out what they are merching if anything.)

2lum by SiLex (palm seed dropping at 255k)

Flip N merch by lizardo14 ( error with channel)

wefightge by lizardo14 (watermellon seed, dropping at 10k)

we k0 ge by lizardo14 (not merching anything at the moment) (the 0 in their name is a zero if there is any confusion)

swift gp by lizardo14 (zammy wine, but no one was in chat so i think they are dead maybe)

grandmerch3r by kingjoe and Miner52289 (is now combined with goldmerch)

goro_fujita.png

A C I D Y

Dead

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

This forum is for asking for help and offering help, why not?

-----------------

How about these two?

-Goldmerch

-2 lum

MA_X_TA.png

Looking for new skill to train, in F2P

I don't think this kind of thing is allowed on this forum.

Oh in that case i guess someone will close this. >< just seemed like everyone complains about merch clans, and I figgured that a list would be helpful so you know what not to buy. but if this is not allowed, then mod plz lock/delete this.

goro_fujita.png

keep the thread open until you get word from a mod; Im not sure whether this is allowed or not but its an interesting idea.

Ok I will do this, because I don't think I'm breaking the rules, but I am not intentionally breaking the rules for what it's worth.

Thanks to everyone who has added merch clans of lameness, please keep posting new ones that we don't have on the list.

goro_fujita.png

Oh in that case i guess someone will close this. >< just seemed like everyone complains about merch clans, and I figgured that a list would be helpful so you know what not to buy. but if this is not allowed, then mod plz lock/delete this.

There will always be people who get stuck with stuff merchanting clans have dumped. And there will always be people who made mills of it. The people who say that need to learn to dump before the clan.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

There will always be people who get stuck with stuff merchanting clans have dumped. And there will always be people who made mills of it. The people who say that need to learn to dump before the clan.

Thanks for the advice, but this thread is not intended to warn merchers about clans dumping items, this thread is to notify normal players what items are being merched, so they dont go buying loads of stuff for bloated prices.

goro_fujita.png

Thanks for the advice, but this thread is not intended to warn merchers about clans dumping items, this thread is to notify normal players what items are being merched, so they dont go buying loads of stuff for bloated prices.

Jagex already has an excellent way to check on this - it's called the 30-day chart. Here's an example.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

I say keep this thread alive, but in red warning labels above your post describe how this thread is not for advertising Merchanting Clans, and as well describe how some, if not most, merchanting clans can be frauds and completely against the spirit of the game.

It's a good thing to know which merchanting clan is which and what they are merchanting. As a solo investor I would love the ability to know which item is being manipulated and when so that I don't get the negative externalities of merchanting clans tainting my investing.

Stellactic.gif

Are you looking for major merch clans or all, anyway?

There's lots of individuals who build "rag-tag" merch clans. They usually fail, but still...

I'll be glad to post them as I find them, I hate merch clans lol.

Edit: My list starts here:

Flip N merch

wefightge

we K0 ge

swift gp

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Bump, don't want this to die until we have a confirmation on validity.

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

• 2 weeks later...

I just updated info on the clans, some of the channels were full/broken, but i will edit when i can get into their channels. Please keep on submitting more clans, i know there are more out there.

Thanks to all who have helped so far.

goro_fujita.png

Grandmerch3r is another one that I've seen be very successful.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Goldmerch and Grandmerch3r and the same clan.

'2lum' also has no space in it, it's just one name.

As i see it, it is price manipulation which is against the rules - and because nothing has been done to nerf it yet then a list is a good idea.

I try and keep myself updated on merchant clans just to avoid being ripped basically, i think a list like this is a good idea - even if this maybe the wrong forum.

Jagex has to realise that either they have to allow free trade again, or control the entire system theirselves to prevent manipulation.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

thanks for people who are adding more clans, please keep adding more, as I am positive that there are more out there. Help the tip.it community keep tabs on the horrible clans. Thanks again to everyone who has added info.

Last update of the list was July 8th '09

goro_fujita.png

Goldmerch and Grandmerch3r and the same clan.

'2lum' also has no space in it, it's just one name.

As i see it, it is price manipulation which is against the rules - and because nothing has been done to nerf it yet then a list is a good idea.

I try and keep myself updated on merchant clans just to avoid being ripped basically, i think a list like this is a good idea - even if this maybe the wrong forum.

Jagex has to realise that either they have to allow free trade again, or control the entire system theirselves to prevent manipulation.

actually theres 2 versions of 2lum, one with a space and one without.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I just realized, you have "we k0 ge" as if it has an "O". It's a zero.

Tainaith.png

I just realized, you have "we k0 ge" as if it has an "O". It's a zero.

Thanks for the fix, I changed it, but they still seem to be merching nothing as of right now.

Please still keep on submitting any clans that aren't on our list already, help keep these merch clans in check. Thanks all

goro_fujita.png