Riddle me this....

Robert_de_Sable

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The correct question to ask is "What will the other guy tell me?"

Says nothing about the road there. Hypothetically, either one could just answer you with "Hello".

Quit nitpicking, it would be "which way will the other guy tell me to go to get to the place I'm going?"

And wait, what was the answer to the dream riddle?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The correct question to ask is "What will the other guy tell me?"

Says nothing about the road there. Hypothetically, either one could just answer you with "Hello".

Quit nitpicking, it would be "which way will the other guy tell me to go to get to the place I'm going?"

And wait, what was the answer to the dream riddle?

It is impossible to dream and snore at the same time.

Three men are tied up and sat down in chairs. Their heads are fixed in a position that results in this: The first man sees only straight ahead. The second man sees only the first man, and the third man sees only the other two. None can see themselves. Their captors say that if any of the men can tell them what color hat he is wearing, all three men will be set free. Their are four hats; two black, and two white, the men are told. However, only three of those hats are being worn, so it could be two black and one white or one black and two white. Which one of the men answers, and why?

[hide=i think this is right.]It depends. If the third man sees 2 hats of the same colour, he answers (with whatever colour they arn't wearing.)

If he doesn't answer the second man answers with whatever the first man isn't wearing bewcause he knows if he was wearing the same colour hat, the third man would have answered.[/hide]

EDIT: ohh its already been answered, daaaaaaamn :wall:

Doomy edit: I like sheep

[hide=]

I'm fairly stunned....

The plane crash answer is correct. The three hooks had the three other parachutes and the deck of cards were drawn to see who'd have to stay.

[/hide]

[hide=]Pfft I would create a distraction by dropping a card and make a run for the parachute.

Or maybe thats why the last man died:twss:[/hide]

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I'm fairly stunned....

The plane crash answer is correct. The three hooks had the three other parachutes and the deck of cards were drawn to see who'd have to stay.

I believe the plane crash one was posted earlier in the forum games section.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I can run but never walk

I have a mouth that never talks

I have a head that never weeps

What am I?

[hide=]A Potato[/hide]

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I can run but never walk

What am I?

[hide=]A Potato[/hide]

I don't think a potato can run..

But it's still wrong :shame:

:twss: <3: :mrgreen: ;) :o :shock: :thumbsup: :^_^: :oops: :wall: #-o :lol: 8-) :? :ohnoes: -.- \:D/ :-# :anxious: :thumbdown: :thumbup:

cathyndrie.png

I can run but never walk

What am I?

[hide=]A river[/hide]

I can run but never walk

What am I?

[hide=]A river[/hide]

Ok that was easy :-#

Another riddle:

A panda bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary." What did the dictionary say?

:twss: <3: :mrgreen: ;) :o :shock: :thumbsup: :^_^: :oops: :wall: #-o :lol: 8-) :? :ohnoes: -.- \:D/ :-# :anxious: :thumbdown: :thumbup:

cathyndrie.png

I can run but never walk

What am I?

[hide=]A river[/hide]

I am the square root of pie up to 1 million places. What am I?

Another riddle:

A panda bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary." What did the dictionary say?

[hide=]"Eats shoots and leaves". That's a joke, numbnuts, not a riddle.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Another riddle:

[hide=]"Eats shoots and leaves". That's a joke, numbnuts, not a riddle.[/hide]

Though it doesn't work when you write it down, unless you write it as:

[hide=]"Eats, shoots, and leaves."[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

whats red and black all over.

:twss:

[hide=]a newspaper.[/hide]

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I dry as I get wetter, what am I?

if you don't know this one you fail hard. and it's probably already been posted, but I can't be bothered to go read through those 5+ pages.

[hide=]ShamWow! (and you phrased the riddle wrong, its supposed to be "The more I dry, the wetter I get"[/hide]

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I dry as I get wetter, what am I?

if you don't know this one you fail hard. and it's probably already been posted, but I can't be bothered to go read through those 5+ pages.

[hide=]If the answer is a towel I believe you wrote that incorrectly[/hide]

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

[hide=1]I have two heads but one body.

The more I stand still the faster I run.[/hide]

[hide=2]Alive as you but without breath, as cold in my life as in my death; never a thirst though. I always drink dressed in a mail but never a cling.[/hide]

[hide=3]The life I lead is mere hours or less, I serve all my time by being consumed. I am quickest when thin, slowest when fat, and wind is the bane of the gift that I bring.[/hide]