what do you collect?

Star_Fox

Empty boxes of ASDA chocolate mini bites. For some reason I have a tower of 8 of them just stacked up next to me =/

Other than that, train tickets, certificates from school/college. I've got some that are 8 years old. I used to collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards but I cba anymore.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to collect lawn gnomes and put them in random places in my room, it's pretty fun.

I would not be able to sleep in your room. Or close my eyes

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I like to collect lawn gnomes and put them in random places in my room, it's pretty fun.

I would not be able to sleep in your room. Or close my eyes

Probably not, they're all facing towards my bed :P

wl7w9j.png

I collect notes and letters (mainly from friends). I have a box with everything.

I'm thinking of keeping random people's notes and letters.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Cinema tickets. I've been collecting them since I was about 10, have quite a stash now. ::' I like collecting them because every so often I look through them and I can remember the film and who I went with and it brings back good memories. :D

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I collect hotel room keys, tickets to sporting events, trips, and theme parks, but the most unusual thing I collect are these wrestler cutouts from WWE ice cream bars. I've been buying the ice cream since I was 10 and I've been collecting them since.

111-1.jpg

Baseball Cards, Old Coins, Old Bills, Pocket Knives, and a bunch of racing memoribilia. Maybe some of it will be worth something in the future.

Low_C.png

Pencils.

I pick them up off the ground at school. Exciting

Back when I was in elementary school, one of my friends and I would walk around the playground, picking up pencils. Before recess was over, we would bury them in one of the corners of the playground. Our collection got pretty big, until one day when, for some reason, we decided to move the entire collection somewhere else. (It might've been because somebody had found out where we were hiding them) It was near the end of recess, so the bell rang before we could relocate them. We tried to bury them quickly, but some of the teachers who were around told us to throw them away. The kids that had seen our collection were all like :shock: :o =P~ . We managed to save a few of the pencils, though. But it never reached the same size again, because the next year we went to a different school. So no more pencil collection.

Wow, that's probably the longest post I've ever written. Sorry for boring you guys :P

Oh yeah, I used to collect Pokemon cards, Yu-Gi-Oh cards and bottle caps. I also have a pitiful collection of state quarters.

mbqyk3.gif

Yugioh cards. Still going. :?

lol, just started up again myself. Almost shamelfully, but it still has it's charm. I also collect(ed) pokemon cards back in the day. I used to collect rocks and GI Joe figures...and a ton of stuff. Nowadays I barely have any expendable cash #-o

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

lol, just started up again myself. Almost shamelfully, but it still has it's charm. I also collect(ed) pokemon cards back in the day. I used to collect rocks and GI Joe figures...and a ton of stuff. Nowadays I barely have any expendable cash #-o

You barely have any expendable cash for rocks?

mbqyk3.gif

I collect:

Sports cards (Football, Basketball, Hocket, Baseball)

Sports and Entertainment Autographs

Action Figures ( Marvel Legends, DC Universe classics and GI JOE)

Dvds

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

You barely have any expendable cash for rocks?

heh :)

True, I could go back to collecting them, but honestly they just layed around my room collecting dirt and bugs. if I find an especially cool rock, I may pick it up. But other than that...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

From now on, Jones Soda bottles. I'll try to get a good shot of my mug and send it to them, too.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have two full sets of state quarters and some random other currency (bicentennial quarters, $2 bills, half-dollars etc). I have 12ish dragon figures, a bunch of metal rpg minis, a bunch of M&M mini characters (the holiday ones that have M&Ms in them), a growing collection of hockey stuff (goalie stick signed by Marty Turco, puck signed by Travis Richards, Darren McCarty figure, 2001 Red Wings Stanley Cup bobblehead), a large number of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, a ton of Shonen Jumps, and a bunch of medieval themed homemade weapons (four PVC swords, a wooden shield, a couple of cardboard ones, duct-tape-and-popsicle-stick samurai armor, a PVC bow, daggers of various sorts, crappy nunchucks, a couple of helms, bracers, gloves, probably a bunch more), about 30 CareBears, an excessive amount of LEGOs (recently went to LEGOLAND too), and I've started collecting bread tags, I've got 8 or 9 right now.

If you can't beat them, join 'em. Let's make a supercollection of Jones :D

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

If you can't beat them, join 'em. Let's make a supercollection of Jones :D

I'm trying to get one of every flavor. So far I have Green Apple, Red Apple, and Strawberry Lime. Red Apple is just like drinking an apple :o