Alex_Ewan_1

soulwars bank

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Castlewars and duel arena are others.

Castle Wars, Soul Wars, Shantay Pass, Duel Arena and Lumbridge Basement are all one click banks.

They are the only ones i can think of at the moment.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

Castle wars is the most convenient, considering it is 3 secs away from a dueling ring telly. It's the one I use when i need emergency banking when i forget something on my farming runs ::'

nah it is always bussy there with graahks etc.. lumby chest is a better idea it is 10sec aways from a teleport

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Non-Quest:

Castle Wars (Always crowded with Nature Crafters)

Soul Wars

My favorite though is the Culurinomancers (Sp?) Chest which is a one click, isn't busy, and when other people are around are usually not noobs begging to borrow a whip.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Depends on what you really need it for.

Most reasons they use the CW Bank is because they are Nature crafting or using the ZMI, training summoning with a kyatt or using it as a fast bank. Seeing as it is close to the teleport they can get there, bank and be out in mere seconds.

Now if you're just going to stand there it isn't much of an issue to get to a one click bank as you just stand there.

Castle wars is the most convenient, considering it is 3 secs away from a dueling ring telly. It's the one I use when i need emergency banking when i forget something on my farming runs ::'

nah it is always bussy there with graahks etc.. lumby chest is a better idea it is 10sec aways from a teleport

Just because there are so many people there doesn't make it a bad place to go bank. The only ones it bothers are other using a kyatt/graahk to train skills. Other wise its still a decent place to bank.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]