New Elf chat dialog?

Karvinen

Oooo I can't wait! I realy hope the city is very interesting and not some boring place with a lot of crystals. Of course anything is better than how it looks inside now.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodie, another hour long quest with terrible rewards? Well, hope it has a good story. Didn't jagex say there wasn't gonna be another GM until next year?

Yeah but I don't think the next one should be a GM quest unless it ends the storyline which I can't see coming.

I don't wanna go back to the elf lands lol. Get so annoyed when I get a clue or there's a penguin there.

yea because aparently the "real" 150th was just a mith as we are on ~160 now and there is no sign of it.

Y_Z.png

Oh goodie, another hour long quest with terrible rewards? Well, hope it has a good story. Didn't jagex say there wasn't gonna be another GM until next year?

Yeah but I don't think the next one should be a GM quest unless it ends the storyline which I can't see coming.

I don't wanna go back to the elf lands lol. Get so annoyed when I get a clue or there's a penguin there.

yea because aparently the "real" 150th was just a mith as we are on ~160 now and there is no sign of it.

TCC was a very good quest. A game is about having fun, not grinding for bragging rights.

If Priffdinias is being opened, we better keep our eyes of the Wise Old Man too. He has his eyes set on the crystal city. He's planning to break into the city and seal some of the knowledge held in the city's "Undercity".

The plot:

womplan.jpg

He did want me to pass on one message to you:

"All good things come to those who wait, currently I'm interested in...local...concerns."

"Local concerns" may be a coverup, that's fairly obvious. It could also mean local as in the entire world if you want to look at it relatively.

And of course:

wom2.gif

Ok, all starts with something we don't know and about a suppose plague, [hide=Quest spoilers]Second we need to see if theres a cure for the supposed plague after the plague is false we go to next quest, now is Iban, he thinks he is the son of zamorak that he guards a well we kill him and we continue and we recive a message saying that the ''Dark lord'' comes back, after that we meet elves and in the same quets we ''kill'' someone i forgot (Correct me), then we know mourners(sp?) are elves and we continue to paint some sheeps, after all of this we need to recover the power of the grand-oh death altar and some crystal, this all i know about the storyline[/hide]

Now off some other information about elves and Seren, apparently elves where here before humans, making me think Seren maybe was one of those ''elder gods'' we don't know, maybe she shape that bit of the world using crystal? And if Seren is still on the castle makes me think that after guthix send all the gods to the god realm she din't make her go becouse she was an elder god and she had more power than Guthix (:? ) if she was then she was a common god, now... Why the well send people to this land? It is posible that this place of the world WAS before Guthix actualy shaped the world and the old conection to this world and guthix world was this well? Till guthix and Seren made some kind of friendship so both humans and elves could go?

Well i don't know BUT I WOULD LOVE to know,

Have been waiting for MEP3 sience i did Regicide.

spy2j.jpg

[yt]9XJSeRnBwMo[/yt]

Skip to 2:16... :lol:

I don't see the big deal about going into there noclipping, the content wasnt there its like van gogh showing people a blank canvas who wants to see that when they can see the finished painting (not saying this to you as you just showed the vid i mean't the person who did the vid, whats the point in doing that).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Big update every summer, looks like prifddinas is this summers big release, regicide was 2005 if i'm right, so a 4 year wait, finally the crystal doors will open to teh chocolate factory.

will you and 5 or so NPS's venture in and slowly get eliminated 1 by 1? As in one gets sucked up a tube filled with chocolate, and another eats gum and blow up like a balloon?

Epic new quest I for-see

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Big update every summer, looks like prifddinas is this summers big release, regicide was 2005 if i'm right, so a 4 year wait, finally the crystal doors will open to teh chocolate factory.

will you and 5 or so NPS's venture in and slowly get eliminated 1 by 1? As in one gets sucked up a tube filled with chocolate, and another eats gum and blow up like a balloon?

Epic new quest I for-see

Oompa Loompa Doompadee doo.

I've got a runescape update for you.

Oompa Loompa Doompadee dee.

If you are wise you'll listen to me.

What do you get when you quest like a fiend?

Fighting through deserts, woods, swamps, and some dreams?

Questing is great, but the stories prolonged,

Just keep you questing and questing all day long.

Just like the Wise Old Man did.

Oompa Loompa Doompadee dah

If you are patient, you will go far.

You will live in happiness too,

Like the Oompa Loompa Doompadee do!

Doompadee do. emot-frogc00l.gif

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

rsmapv.png

Red Axe is already cooperating with evil gnomes (Arposandra) and penguins. Daeyalt ore (Sanguinesti mine) goes to a big underground city - Arposandra?

Elven crystal items are used in the Glouphrie quests and Arposandra is located somewhere in the elven areas, so it's obvious that the Elf and Glouphrie series are going to combine.

Glough is working with the monkeys of Ape Atoll. The name Glough is rather similar to Glouphrie. Son of Glouphrie, perhaps.

The image version of the RS map is a little bit outdated, it doesn't have the new parts of the penguin iceberg and the small deserted island where Chuck the polar bear was for example.

Crystal Halberds please? About time those damn gates will open.

That was just essence of Epic in it. :)

Popoto.~<3

If they open the city.

That will be.

EPIC. Like the highest level city to get to, so its gonna have some new cool stuff in it. I dont care much for the elven quests, even though i have done them all, but some of their weapons and stuff are so cool, and they are like an elegant race and stuff so gonna look pretty cool.

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

Crystal Halberds please? About time those damn gates will open.

That was just essence of Epic in it. :)

Omali, that was EPIC XD

Currently - Slaying to 99!

Monkeyannie.pngMonkeyannie.png

[hide=Drops]Notable drops-

Dragon- 10 Platelegs / 3 Med Helms / 10 Plateskirts / 1 Spear / 3 Left Halves / 4 Claws / 3 Ruined Armour Lumps / 200+ Boots / 3 Pickaxes

Godwars- 1 Bandos Chestplate / Shard 1 / Shard 2 / 4 Sets of ancient robes

Barrows- 250M+ LOOT Including 10 Spears (back in the day) / Guthans spear and Dharoks helm in 1 chest (at the time it was worth 8M, a big deal to many people then lol) / 8 Guthans helms / 3 Dharoks helms / 4 Veracs Helms / etc.

Other Slayer stuff- Whips 20 / Dark Bows 3 / Granite Mauls 20 / Ranging Ammys 6 / 1 Visage (steel dragons) / 40+ effigies

I play on and off. I'll play the game solidly for a month then quit for the next 3, lol.[/hide][/size]

dialogs been there for months i think.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

If they open the city.

That will be.

EPIC. Like the highest level city to get to, so its gonna have some new cool stuff in it. I dont care much for the elven quests, even though i have done them all, but some of their weapons and stuff are so cool, and they are like an elegant race and stuff so gonna look pretty cool.

... or it'll be a little one horse town, with the quest NPCs, a lousy agility based minigame, some weapons and armor no one will ever use, and a few NPCs selling unique crap that'll be used for the following week to look cool and than junked.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• 2 weeks later...

I know thats been there at least a few months, but I remember somewhere a Mod saying they weren't planning on moving that story forward for awhile. I really wish they would.

NotoriousPSC.png

"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning"- Jim Morrison

I know thats been there at least a few months, but I remember somewhere a Mod saying they weren't planning on moving that story forward for awhile. I really wish they would.

Yeah, it seems like the elf storyline was going somewhere epic. Shame.

On the bright side, the Myreque storyline is definitely going somewhere epic, and we know from the Chaos Elemental that a new Myreque quest is coming out in the near future.

Didn't MMG have told in his CC that there wasn't a project planned for the elve storyline till atleast the end of 2009?

I hope I'm just imagining that quote, and the elve storyline finally gets a new part, with a new, complexer puzlle than MEP2, which was too easy (with guide, that is).

gtfo

I hated that quest, nearly died irl doing it.

But i hope there is another elve quest, just don't use the name mournings end III 'cos I'll automatically hate it.

Hopefully there will be more combat/ less puzzles

Jamje.png

null and void

Looks like it's time to do Morunings End II.

Looks like its time to do Mournings End I

Morunings End Part One is awful. But ironically, I really liked Part II

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Jagex seem to be going to quite some effort to finish off some questlines, and I am very thankful for them to start going further with the Mahjarrat plotline but I really, really wish they'd start busting out some actual plot developments for the Elve's. Even if they just release a quest that slightly hints towards some developments whilst still being a standalone or part of something else. I hate how it's been completely neglected for several years.

Dark_Jab.png

Jagex seem to be going to quite some effort to finish off some questlines, and I am very thankful for them to start going further with the Mahjarrat plotline but I really, really wish they'd start busting out some actual plot developments for the Elve's. Even if they just release a quest that slightly hints towards some developments whilst still being a standalone or part of something else. I hate how it's been completely neglected for several years.

From all that has been said, I believe they're going to do the Elf content, starting in early 2010. Bascially, they want to finish the Upgrayedd year so they devote a lot of time and effort to it to make it special.

Think of it as a math problem.

Same ammount of time to make Mobilising Armies - How much Mobilising Armies suck + Good overall plot development = Awesome. :thumbsup:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

What about there being a 'back door' to the city which will become available, and you use the crystal key to get in. You could even use the crystal key on a Glouphrie singing bowl to change it into the priffy key, maybe. Crystal could be the new armour, taking the reins from dragon. Maybe a spec. where the crystal object explodes like glass, dealing damage to the enemy, before being binded back together by elven magic.

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4