• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Hey all,

I stumbled upon this thread through the announcement on 3 new forums. Since it looks like you're all planning to create a new medieval type Hegemony RP, I'd like to be one of the participants. I'm not sure if there's any entrance requirement, and I don't have the time to read through all 120 pages, so I'll just start off by posting a bit of personal introduction.

I got started RPing several years ago when I played Nationstates. In the early days, each player controlled a country, where you decided its national policies that would affect such areas as economy and political freedoms. Most of the action existed on the forums, where'd you'd character RP with stastics and such based on the your country. However, everything else was created by you or other players. I had fun, but eventually I quit NS several years ago, when Granzi had about 6 billion population. (Yes, that's where my RS name comes from.)

Here's some schematics and maps drawn by me from my NS days:

[hide=Large Pic Warning]Commonwealth.gif

Terrias.gif

Granzi_Map.gif[/hide]

I'd post some examples of RPs as well, but it looks like they've switch forums and my old posts have been lost. I'll see what I can dig up on my computer and post what I found later.

Anyways, I look forward to the new thread.

Tact.gif

I for one am looking foreward to more posts from you, Granzi. Shame you weren't around for the original Hegemony. Sounds like you would have loved it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

[spoiler=Income]Taxes

Human

7 500 000,00

40 000,00

50 %

150 000 000 000,00

Jaffa

515 000,00

52 500,00

25 %

6 759 375 000,00

Goa'uld

1 500 000,00

10 %

17 250 000,00

Loan

550 000 000,00

5 %

27 500 000,00

Building company

Apartements

25 000,00

50 000,00

40 %

500 000 000,00

Townhouses

30 000,00

100 000,00

40 %

1 200 000 000,00

Farms

5 000,00

125 000,00

40 %

250 000 000,00

Mansions

1 000,00

1 000 000,00

40 %

400 000 000,00

Income

159 154 125 000,00

Budget

10 %

15 915 412 500,00

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

really? would it kill us to use a map of earth for the new thread. it takes way a large amount of the fun when you are playing on some messed up map.

That's irrational, we aren't using some messed up map. We're using the map that would be simplest to use.

2Xeo5.png

I for one am looking foreward to more posts from you, Granzi. Shame you weren't around for the original Hegemony. Sounds like you would have loved it.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've posted an overview of my tribe in the Tip.It Kingdom thread. I'm not sure where this thread is at; would it be too late to join or has the action mostly died down?

Tact.gif

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've posted an overview of my tribe in the Tip.It Kingdom thread. I'm not sure where this thread is at; would it be too late to join or has the action mostly died down?

Tis not to late to join and the action should speed up after awhile.

LNYvk.png

I believe I'm up to 6 carrier ships now, with a 7th half way done. If I remember correctly, my reformatting was Last Thursday? This would mean virtually all of my citizens have gone through suffiecient military training. Not to mention the near impossible amounts of bombers, fighters and LAARTs that have been produced. All of which is just building up and chilling. Kind of boring.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Space fleet is being recalled to Earth. Should be here in a day. (OR IS THAT TOO SLOW FOR YOU DUSTY!)

Entire army is being mobilised, recruiting stepped up, extra gun production etc etc. A giant causeway is being built through Britannia for exclusive military use. Doesn't take long to build a big road if everyone chips in, eh?

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Space fleet is being recalled to Earth. Should be here in a day. (OR IS THAT TOO SLOW FOR YOU DUSTY!)

Entire army is being mobilised, recruiting stepped up, extra gun production etc etc. A giant causeway is being built through Britannia for exclusive military use. Doesn't take long to build a big road if everyone chips in, eh?

The Emperor, John III of Britannia, has made a speech.

[RED-TUBE, ITV, and BBC PUBLIC BROADCAST]

Emperor: Our time has come, fellow Britannians! The world's aristocracy has spoken! The world shall know of Britannia's all-mighty FIST Emperor pounds his fist. that is the BRITANNIAN EMPIRE! All hail our Fatherland! ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

Crowd: HAIL BRITANNIA! HAIL BRITANNIA! HAIL BRITANNIAAA!

*Britannian National Anthem plays*

[END OF BROADCAST]

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I am setting up massive land based ion cannons on all of my colonies and sending as many officials as possible to my colonies. (the earth like planet in the eresu system is protected by 1k helios orbs) Also I am grounding 2 factory ships on every planet. The 1,000,000 clones I bought from rpg are now outfitted with SPARTA exo suits.

LNYvk.png

I set my construction workers to create a 100 floor high, 1000 * 50 meter jumper hangar(the floors are balconies elevated over each other) in order to have room for my now thousands of jumpers( 3 jumpers made at the same time * 12 months/ 0,75 (3/4 month) * (amount of years since production started)).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather just to warn you the jumpers have nowhere near enough space for a warp drive so they are confined to your system.

I know, they were originaly "Gateships" meant to fly through stargates, but I'l just use them as fighters and personal transport vessels, the tel'tacs havever are large enough.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1