Amulet of Ranging

chftogepi

If i were you i would staRT making some junk as fast as possible. Some guy on W2 just sold his for an AGS.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

If i were you i would staRT making some junk as fast as possible. Some guy on W2 just sold his for an AGS.

Why would some one do that?

Probably hoping that it rises to 100mil + or something [/fail].

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Well ya it only requires 78 slayer and people are already flooding it its gonna likely rise a bit for maybe a couple days then plummet like all new items.

Well ya it only requires 78 slayer and people are already flooding it its gonna likely rise a bit for maybe a couple days then plummet like all new items.

Yup. D claws, D plate... all good examples. But anyway to stay on topic. If you dont want to make junk then keep it for 2 or 3 day then sell it.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Drop it.

Who in their right mind wants a stupid amulet that's worthless and fury is more cost-efficient.

[/Helpful suggestion]

Seriously? Drop it? Are you [Developmentally Delayed]? He could get 1.8M+ on the G.E selling it straight away, or waiting for it to rise like ALL new items do, and sell it for 2-3M+ depending on what it rises to.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

im pretty sure it is not rare. i was down there and accumulated 3 within 100kills.

i just sold to my friends :thumbsup:

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

i think, and i've noticed this before, in the first few hours of a new drop is introduced into the game the game lets a lot be dropped, then as time goes on the drop rate will lower to prevent the item prices from hitting rock bottom and allowing it to stabilise..but the drop rate doesn't carry on decreasing, it will decrease until it gets to it's proper drop rate.

OT: i think the ammy will rise to above 2 million each then start to drop.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Ranged ammy will be good for chinning. You protect from melee while chinning in ape atoll, so defenses don't matter, but a good ranged attack will help, so the ranged ammy will be better than the fury for chinning. Not sure what the prices will do though.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Why does everyone act like it is useless? Look at ranger boots. They provide no defence or prayer bonus, and yet they are millions and millions more than their alternative (snakeskin). People are willing to pay a good deal of money for something that is the best item in it's class, which in this case, is now the Amulet of Ranging.

lalalasig2.png