Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

I hate insects that crunch when you kill them. Makes me feel bad. :(

Really? Makes me feel like I've accomplished something. :)

i dont like the crunching sound either it feels gross.

im afraid of hights, and standing on high things that i can see through. i can walk over them but i dont like it.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]1235004840081-1.jpg[/hide]

This one really freaked me out the first time. There's another picture I've got, similar to the lotus breast, but I won't post it since in my opinion it's a lot worse. I'll just say it has to do with fingers...

I was just staring at the wall for ages going 'I don't get it', I jumped a little when I saw it though :lol:

Moths. MOTHS! They TERRIFY ME! The sound they make against the light, the way you can't hear them sneak up on you and their flappy wings going in my face :ohnoes:

Not to mention they just... turn into dust when you kill them... ahh I'm getting scared.

The lotus thing makes me shudder too, I remember reading that humans have an instinct to hate that sort of pattern :?

Please tell me what there is to see in that picture,i don't get it....

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

This one really freaked me out the first time. There's another picture I've got, similar to the lotus breast, but I won't post it since in my opinion it's a lot worse. I'll just say it has to do with fingers...

I was just staring at the wall for ages going 'I don't get it', I jumped a little when I saw it though :lol:

Moths. MOTHS! They TERRIFY ME! The sound they make against the light, the way you can't hear them sneak up on you and their flappy wings going in my face :ohnoes:

Not to mention they just... turn into dust when you kill them... ahh I'm getting scared.

The lotus thing makes me shudder too, I remember reading that humans have an instinct to hate that sort of pattern :?

Please tell me what there is to see in that picture,i don't get it....

Try looking at the whole picture and not just the circled part.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Is it that face hiding in the corner of the page :| if not, please explain lol.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

Yeah, it's the face.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yeah, it's the face.

Ohk, sorry for ruining for everyone :oops:

Yeah, it's the face.

disappointing :|

Yeah, it's the face.

disappointing :|

I clicked, I saw the red circle and saw nothing scary. I scrolled the full picture up and first thing I noticed was the [bleep] face. Not really scary, but shocking for those who have never seen them.

This thread is full of loose, I swear that I will never open another hide tag from here ever again. By the way, I can't really see what's so bad about the "Lotus Breast" (And I mean that literally too as the picture/link was removed). However, I googled it and saw a picture which I would think is the Lotus Breast and I don't think that it is shocking at all. Having said that, do not quote/reply to me. I will not come back.

I'm going to youtube some Spongebob Squarepants to recover now..

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

This two images make me very uncomfortable. I had to scroll away from them the first time I saw them :(

[hide=Come and look... if you dare]jeffthekiller.jpg

jeffishere.jpg[/hide]

Also, some stories for reading pleasure.

[hide=]A young girl walking home from school found a small pile of Polaroid photos lying in the gutter. There were twenty in all, neatly wrapped in a rubber band. She picked them up, and as she walked she started to browse. The first photo was that of a ghostly white man on a black background, standing just far enough away from the camera that she couldnt make out his features.

The girl slid the photo to the back of the stack and looked at the next one. The photo was of the same man now standing a bit closer.

The girl flipped through the next several photos quickly. With each one the man in the picture came a bit closer and his features were a bit clearer.

Turning the last corner to her house, the girl noticed that the man in the photos seems to be looking at her even when she moved the stack from side to side. It frightened her, but she kept flipping them over, one by one.

By the nineteenth picture, the man was so close his face completely filled the frame. His expression was the most horrifying the girl had ever seen. Walking up the driveway, she turned to the last photo.

This time, instead of an image, there were two words: "Close enough".

Hearing a scream outside their house, the girls brother rushed to the door and opened it. All he saw was a pile of photographs lying on the doorstep. The top one looked like an extremely pale version of his sister, but she was standing too far back for him to be sure.[/hide]

[hide=]It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they werent being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.[/hide]

[hide=]Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say Yo homes to Bel Air. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 oclock, even though it will feel like youve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say Yo homes, smell ya later!, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.[/hide]

16185_s.gif

I hate insects that crunch when you kill them. Makes me feel bad. :(

Really? Makes me feel like I've accomplished something. :)

i dont like the crunching sound either it feels gross.

It's like that thread where the OP killed two bunnies mowing the lawn, and he was fine about it until he nudged one to see if it was alive and it started convulsing and spewing its guts everywhere, and then he started to feel really bad. When it crunches you associate it with the pain.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[hide=OMFG!]19pcid.jpg

15ojcp0.jpg[/hide]

I spend a considerable amount of time searching for paranormal stuff on the internet. I have a collection of over 350 pictures some "real" some fakes. Those are the only pictures that that freak me out but for some reason i can't stop looking at them. :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

fe8de9f6ff.png

Nevermind actually... -.-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[hide=OMFG!]19pcid.jpg

15ojcp0.jpg[/hide]

I spend a considerable amount of time searching for paranormal stuff on the internet. I have a collection of over 350 pictures some "real" some fakes. Those are the only pictures that that freak me out but for some reason i can't stop looking at them. :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Cool! I use to print pictures like that, then in school I'd go to the library with a few friends and we'd try to disprove it. If you search paranormal stuff, you've probably seen the Brown Lady? We THINK we have an explanation for that one.

Happy hunting!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

This two images make me very uncomfortable. I had to scroll away from them the first time I saw them :(

jeffishere.jpg[/hide]

Alright, you finally got me. This is creepy.

But that last story was particularly enjoyable. :thumbup:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

If it makes the people who hate moths in here feel better, I just killed one. ::'

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[hide=]It has been reported that some victims of torture, during the act, would retreat into a fantasy world from which they could not wake up. In this catatonic state, the victim lived in a world just like their normal one, except they werent being tortured. The only way that they realized they needed to wake up was a note they found in their fantasy world. It would tell them about their condition, and tell them to wake up. Even then, it would often take months until they were ready to discard their fantasy world and please wake up.[/hide]

[hide=]Somewhere in West Philadelphia, you will find an old basketball court with a single ball lying in the middle. Pick it up and start shooting hoops. After a while, a small group of hooligans will approach you and challenge you to a fight, which you must accept.

After the fight, you must go home and relay the events to your mother. She will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Los Angeles, and out of fear, she will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With your bags packed, go to the street corner, and whistle for a cab. The cab that will pull up will bear the word FRESH on the license plate, and upon closer inspection, novelty fuzzy dice will hang in the mirror. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely hard to find, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST point out in front of the car and say Yo homes to Bel Air. You will stop in front of a mansion, and it will be sometime between 7 and 8 oclock, even though it will feel like youve been traveling mere seconds. Get your luggage out and say Yo homes, smell ya later!, but do NOT turn back to face the cabby. Walk up to the door, look over your shoulder once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your life will get flip-turned upside-down.[/hide]

Heh, the first one was pretty clever. I thought it was a bit funny :P ...

:uhh:

I knew where the second one was going after I saw the word "philadelphia." :lol:

Last night I went to bed at 1:00 AM but by 2:00 I was still wide awake so I decided to look up some scary stories. I found one, called The Cave, that took me two hours to read -.- But, like all scary stories, it really wasn't that scary and was really fun to read. Here's the link to it if any of you guys have time: http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/index.html

wl7w9j.png

jeffishere.jpg[/hide]

What? Not really scary, just sort of wtf. What is it, just a fake?

[edit]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ZL-57j7fo

There you go. No zombie maze-style shock pictures, just the "story" behind it.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

jeffishere.jpg[/hide]

What? Not really scary, just sort of wtf. What is it, just a fake?

[edit]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4ZL-57j7fo

There you go. No zombie maze-style shock pictures, just the "story" behind it.

lol at the storry,is it real?

All I've found so far is the video and some creepypasta talk of it on ED. Doing more research.

[Edit] But someone who's had acid splashed on their face would most likely not look like that. And:

The man is an actual person. He got acid poured all over his face in January 1st, 2007. His Brother Liu is his accomplice in the murders in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. 7 police men were found dead in the back alleys and streets in the town of New Jersey at 5:42pm in September 7th, 2007, one day after his 20th Birthday. Basically trying to stop the corruption of the world that brings him in Despair and unreasonable rage which Liu has to calm him down by forcefully keeping Jeff in his embrace.

His own disfigured features also keep him in a depressed state, Jeff is known to numb the pain of his changed life by drinking large amounts of alcohol, during that time he would laugh at life and be a comic madman that would cause even Liu to chuckle at times. Jeff was this complex man who would do anything to make his and Liu's life easier, even if he has to murder innocent people. Killerjeff 22:01, 3 December 2008 (CST)

Killerjeff (the user) was the told to "stop gaying up the page" and called a "talentless fat [bleep]". I haven't found anything important after that.

Bot fly larvea

Larvea living inside your skin and feeding off your flesh , untill they become fully grown kinda freak me out xD.

They get really big too.

[hide=][yt]PFYdgXbCZoc[/yt]

EDIT: Hundreds of parasitic worms are extracted from this man's face:

[yt]GiHtUFuGgSA[/yt][/hide]

Just them in hide tags.... ~ Lionheart_0

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Eh, nothing really creeps me out.

I spend most my time on the internet looking at shock sites.

I've seen goatse, 2g1c, [ForbiddenSite], [ForbiddenSite], [ForbiddenSite], spengbab, rotten.com, stile project, all the shock sites you can think of, I've seen 'em.