Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

Note to all persons, no lotus breast here please, and no pictures that screw a night's sleep. links max

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]1235004840081-1.jpg[/hide]

This one really freaked me out the first time. There's another picture I've got, similar to the lotus breast, but I won't post it since in my opinion it's a lot worse. I'll just say it has to do with fingers...

What's in that picture? :?

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

It's a breast with these seeds photoshopped into it. (Though smaller seeds)

[hide=]omfgogk.th.jpg[/hide]

One variation as the seeds wiggling around lmao.

USE HIDE TAGS DDDD:

k. And to someone above, lotus breast is WAY worse then that finger picture.

[hide=]bogongMoth.jpg

CommonArmyworm-Moth-500.jpg

moth431x300[/hide]

They are every where... always starting at me. I get swarmed when I walk outside. I am afraid they are poisonous and if one lands on me or I squish it with my bare hand I will die a slow and painful death. And then they will feed on me for years.... :ohnoes:

I know exactly how you feel. When I was younger I got locked in a *very* small bathroom with 3 of them (the door was stiff and I was too weak to open it), they were all large and fluffy, one white and two brown. :ohnoes:

Imagine that with 20+ then you'll know some of the bathrooms on campsites I've been to.

I really like moths, I'd gladly touch and catch any of them. I much prefer them to butterflies. :?

libertherme.png

Well, I think we can both agree that they are both terrible and whoever photoshopped them is evil :cry:

Someone tell me why they're freaky. :wall: None of them make me feel any particular way.

Well, I think we can both agree that they are both terrible and whoever photoshopped them is evil :cry:

Someone tell me why they're freaky. :wall: None of them make me feel any particular way.

Same with me.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Shock images.

So now, when I know I might come across gross stuff, I turn "load images automatically" off in Firefox.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This story from some book I have on my desk.

[hide=The Red Spot]While Ruth slept, a spider crawled across her face. It stopped for several minutes on her left cheek, then went on it's way.

"What is that red spot on my cheek?" she asked her mother the next morning.

"It looks like a spider bite," her mother said. "It will go away, just don' scratch it."

Soon the small red spot grew into a small red boil. "Look at it now," Ruth said. "It's getting bigger. It's sore."

"That sometimes happens," her mother said. "It's coming to a head."

In a few days the boil was even larger. "Look at it now," Ruth said. "It hurts and it's ugly."

"We'll have the doctor look at it," her mohter said. "Maybe it's infected."But the doctor could not see Ruth until the next day.

That night Ruth took a hot bath. As she soaked herself, the boil burst. Out poured a swarm of tiny spiders from the eggs their mother had laid in her cheek.[/hide]

What book would that be? I think I might have the same one :P

mbqyk3.gif

I don't get the lotus breast thing. Now, if I were up-cloase-and-personal with it in ways not normally attributed to casual encounters, then yes, that could be horrifying. But the picture, not so much.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

[hide=]1235004840081-1.jpg[/hide]

This one really freaked me out the first time. There's another picture I've got, similar to the lotus breast, but I won't post it since in my opinion it's a lot worse. I'll just say it has to do with fingers...

I was just staring at the wall for ages going 'I don't get it', I jumped a little when I saw it though :lol:

Moths. MOTHS! They TERRIFY ME! The sound they make against the light, the way you can't hear them sneak up on you and their flappy wings going in my face :ohnoes:

Not to mention they just... turn into dust when you kill them... ahh I'm getting scared.

The lotus thing makes me shudder too, I remember reading that humans have an instinct to hate that sort of pattern :?

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Ever since I was stung as a kid, I've had this really nasty fear of wasps and bees. I can feel the panic starting to set in if I know there is one in my house, and God help me if one happens to come into the room I'm in at the time. I have to make a big effort not to dive out of the way if one happens to come near me when I'm outside.

Yeah. Panic attacks over wasps and bees.

Apart from that, I don't really have anything that frightens me - apart from the dark. It's a similar feeling to the wasps/bees; but it's something so much more common. I'm not even sure why being in the dark makes me panic so much.

The lotus thing makes me shudder too, I remember reading that humans have an instinct to hate that sort of pattern :?

I don't get it?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I don't get it?

Then consider yourself lucky! That picture makes me very very uncomfortable, and thanks to my playful yet cruel mind, the following 45 minutes after I saw the picture was terrible :(

wl7w9j.png

I didn't see it. But I don't understand what sort of "pattern" she's talking about.

[hide=The Red Spot]While Ruth slept, a spider crawled across her face. It stopped for several minutes on her left cheek, then went on it's way.

"It looks like a spider bite," her mother said. "It will go away, just don' scratch it."

Soon the small red spot grew into a small red boil. "Look at it now," Ruth said. "It's getting bigger. It's sore."

In a few days the boil was even larger. "Look at it now," Ruth said. "It hurts and it's ugly."

"We'll have the doctor look at it," her mohter said. "Maybe it's infected."But the doctor could not see Ruth until the next day.

That night Ruth took a hot bath. As she soaked herself, the boil burst. Out poured a swarm of tiny spiders from the eggs their mother had laid in her cheek.[/hide]

Possibly. It's all three Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books in one.

thisisit.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Cockroaches, centi/milipedes and... most of the insects. I don't mind for small ones like mosquitoes, worms, beetles or spides (inb4 "those are not insects").

16185_s.gif

I hate insects that crunch when you kill them. Makes me feel bad. :(

Possibly. It's all three Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark books in one.

thisisit.png

Oh, the one I have is like the third one.

mbqyk3.gif

Does this creep anyone else out? It's just some part on a shark, nothing shocking like an alien or whatever.

[hide=]AmpullaeofLorenzini001.jpg[/hide]

edit: I guess I'm just weird then. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!