Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

It would be interesting to know what would of happened to the lady that had seen the smile dog image if she smoked a [cabbage] load of DMT. Well if she had seen it in her dreams then she probably would of had a really bad trip and seen it to, but only in a more real context to where she could figure out what was going on. It most likely some how scarred her mind so bad it like glued it into her mind. Then since it was bothering her she would just keep on dreaming about it. I'm not sure how you could fix something that would have that big of a mental impact on you. Maybe the DMT could of helped her over come what was bothering her and if she would of figured it out maybe release her torment. If you don't know what DMT is look it up on Youtube or Wikipedia.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure none of it happened. I don't see why you'd believe it, it's creepypasta, it's from the internet, you saw it and you're fine...

...Do you believe horror movies too?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh. Darn. Well anyways that dog thing is still creeping me out. I'm afraid to go look at my dog now. Well that might have not been the actual image but it is possible to show someone an image that scares them so much they don't forget it. The human mind is a complex thing. and no I don't and she might not of believed that dog thing was real but you can still get nightmares cant you?

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

Oh. Darn. Well anyways that dog thing is still creeping me out. I'm afraid to go look at my dog now. Well that might have not been the actual image but it is possible to show someone an image that scares them so much they don't forget it. The human mind is a complex thing. and no I don't and she might not of believed that dog thing was real but you can still get nightmares cant you?

I've read that some images can take your mind off another particular image. Some images like psychedelic ones can soothe and relax you.

[hide=]psychedelic.jpg

psychedelic.jpg

12227735051849jh.gif

smile.jpg[/hide]

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

She should of tried magic mushrooms then.. well she probably would of had a bad trip unless someone was with her to make her really happy and calm but even then it could lurk in the back of her mind. Oh and Ross, those first images i thought was really cool then when i saw the dog thingy i jumped back a lil lol.

meta318.png

Mantis Shrimp and Camel Spiders.

Mantis shrimp can take fingers off. They are cool as hell to look at, but freak me out. Commonly kept as pets and considered pests by some in the aquarium hobby. They pack a punch equal to that of a .22cal bullet, can easily break glass and rocks....and skin.

[hide=]mantis-shrimp-791419.jpg

493267_ea8b175a83.jpg[/hide]

Camel Spiders just freak me out. If you've never experienced one IRL you're lucky. They will actually run straight at you. They are running for your shadow because of shade, but you see them running at you and it freaks you out. Its said to run up to about 10mph.

[hide=]iraqi-spider.jpg[/hide]

Kriegsig1copy2b.jpg

[hide=Freaky Camel Spider]camel-spider-fly-tying.jpg[/hide]

The other one's weak.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Technically they're not spiders. They belong to a special class of arachnids called solpugids. At least they don't have fangs.

I think camel spiders are cool, to be honest. The myths about them are scarier than hell though. Go look up videos on youtube of soldiers making them fight lizards and when someone knocks the box over, the camel spider gets out and chases the soldiers (who scream like hell). That's some epic stuff right there. :thumbup:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The coconut crab, especially if it is not yet fully grown, is also sold as a pet, for example, in Tokyo. The cage must be strong enough that the animal cannot use its powerful claws to escape. Should a coconut crab pinch a person, it will not only cause pain, but is unlikely to release its grip.

Holy [cabbage]. :shock:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Man, I just read through all of this and now I'm going to bed.

The smile was most freaky, even though I realised it was a dog photoshop after a few seconds. Still freaky as hell though.

I'm freaked out by deep water. I can't reach the bottom, I can't see, and I can't tell what else is there. Fear of the unknown I guess.

That and alien invasion. I would commit suicide if I was ever taken by aliens, or if they came to invade. Which reminds me of how much I wanna see District 9.

I'm gonna have some helluva nightmare tonight. Followed by sleep paralysis.

I hate you all.

That isopod thing is almost perfectly identical to a louse (like head lice) except like 2 feet long, isn't it?

To be honest, I think they're pretty cool. Wouldn't want a bite from one, but...I dunno. Multi-legged things fascinate me as long as they aren't trying to kill me. I mean, they breathe through their skin!

This is a really weird one that I bet no one else shares. My girlfriend is creeped out by beads and jewelry of any kind. Even ceiling fan pull chains can get to her if they're the little beady kind.

Never been able to figure that out. I think she associates it with somebody hanging a really, really long spit dangle over your face. Whatever. It means I don't have to buy her jewelry. :thumbsup: Also means she freaks out in Walmart around Mardi Gras time, though... :|

Dragoon5464.png