Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

This is my favorite Creepypasta.

[hide=]In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms[/hide]

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]In rural southern Illinois a toy company began selling "realistic" baby dolls to expectant mothers. But apparently after the mother had her child the toy baby would start crying. Eventually the "rocking motion" advertised to calm it down wouldn't work, and you couldn't get it to stop without shaking it. Eventually when it started crying the parent would have to beat it, and the beatings and thrashings would have to get harder and harder to get it to be quiet. The only thing that seemed to shut the baby doll up permanently was the bash its head against the wall to destroy whatever mechanism triggered the crying. On more than one occasion though, neighbors called the authorities to report child abuse, and when the police arrived they found the bloody remains of infants smeared across the walls and the floor. In most cases the mother couldn't understand why the police were there, she just "got rid of the stupid doll" as she rocked a baby-shaped bundle in her arms[/hide]

I don't get it.. she destroyed the baby doll and held her child?

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

She thought the baby was a doll and the doll was her baby.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

she destroyed the real baby

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

she destroyed the real baby

OOOOHHHHHH damn

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

Most likely not all of them. A lot are really lame though, if not funny.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

i was looking for that one! but for some reason i didnt find it :\

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Allow me to finish the story for you.

[hide=]If u dont emale this 2 10 pplz in 5 minz 1 of teh mothers of teh children will be outside ur window 2night and will kill u[/hide]

Allow me to finish the story for you.

[hide=]If u dont emale this 2 10 pplz in 5 minz 1 of teh mothers of teh children will be outside ur window 2night and will kill u[/hide]

Brilliant! =D> Now it's ready to be posted on Youtube.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

• 1 year later...

Glenn Martin DDS. And I thought Oblivion had it pretty bad with the whole uncanny valley syndrome thing. I had a lot of trouble sleeping after their Halloween episode. It's not only how the characters look or how they move either - the whole show has some freaky aura attached to it, like it's a show intentionally made to inflict fear and suffering.

I hate Mosquitos, they dont really scare me but still freak me out if i see one, filled with blood, MY BLOOD. Anybody got a good way to deal with them?

Use them to convince girls to sex you?

Well, not exactly mosquitoes but I guess fleas are close.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I'm not creeped out by much, but I am disgusted of other people's saliva, like this one kid threw a spitball at me in Chem today and it was so saturated it left a puddle of saliva, I was so disgusted I shuddered and moved my seat.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

ticks_1_big.jpg

Ticks.

im not scared of any bug but these... they make me so scared

I got bit by a tick while in the middle of nowhere. Luckily, no Lyme disease as far as I know.

I will put my boots on.

I will pass on down the corridor.