Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

That isopod thing is almost perfectly identical to a louse (like head lice) except like 2 feet long, isn't it?

To be honest, I think they're pretty cool. Wouldn't want a bite from one, but...I dunno. Multi-legged things fascinate me as long as they aren't trying to kill me. I mean, they breathe through their skin!

This is a really weird one that I bet no one else shares. My girlfriend is creeped out by beads and jewelry of any kind. Even ceiling fan pull chains can get to her if they're the little beady kind.

Never been able to figure that out. I think she associates it with somebody hanging a really, really long spit dangle over your face. Whatever. It means I don't have to buy her jewelry. :thumbsup: Also means she freaks out in Walmart around Mardi Gras time, though... :|

What about AT mardi gras?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moth haters beware

[hide=dead men tell no tales]180px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/hide]

Wasp and/or spider haters DO NOT CLICK!

[hide=Tuurn baaack! Tuuurn BAAAck!]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tarantula_hawk.JPG

A Tarantula Hawk, with a tarantula. It's apparently the largest species of wasp, and apparently also has one of the the most painful stings. I'd make a crude joke but that thing scares me[/hide]

Another for people afraid of bees...

[hide=I warned you]250px-Picture_Vespa.jpg[/hide]

This bug called a Tarantula Hawk. One landed on me while I was walking between classes last year with my friend outside. It scared the crap out of me because it wouldn't fly away. Apparently, it has one of the most painful bites known to man :ohnoes: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Am I the only one that thinks that giant isopod thing would make a good pet?

frillshark-big-1.jpg

what the hell is that thing

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

frillshark-big-1.jpg

It's a frilled shark.

cool. i want one. release it on a crowded beach and watch everyone scatter =D

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I absolutely hate when people do stuff with their eyes, like that flipping up the eyelid thing, or eyedrops. UGH i cant stand it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

frillshark-big-1.jpg

It's a frilled shark.

cool. i want one. release it on a crowded beach and watch everyone scatter =D

it kinda looks like a eel, i want to touch it. #-o

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

it kinda looks like a eel, i want to touch it. #-o

Siggying.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I absolutely hate when people do stuff with their eyes, like that flipping up the eyelid thing, or eyedrops. UGH i cant stand it.

It makes my eyes water also when I look into people's eyes. Which in turn annoys the hell out of me and creeps me out.

*goes to post in 'Things that annoy the hell out of you'*

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My friend can do this wierd thing with his eyes, he shakes them without touching them. It's really quite strange to be honest.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

My friend can do this wierd thing with his eyes, he shakes them without touching them. It's really quite strange to be honest.

I know what you mean! There's this one girl I know who can do that, it creeps me out.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I know what you mean! There's this one girl I know who can do that, it creeps me out.

I used to be able to do it, I just can't anymore!

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I have a friend that can make his eyes vibrate inside the socket. Is that what you mean?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I have a friend that can make his eyes vibrate inside the socket. Is that what you mean?

i can sort of do that lol

i [cabbage] bricks while playing Turok 2 seeds of evil

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I can do that.

I get an absolutely disgusting feeling whenever someone is using chalk, and they write with it, and then these little drips of chalk drip down the chalkboard, it's nasty, and makes me want to gouge out my eyes, and rip all my skin off.

Holes, blisters, anything that resembles them. Basically oozing crevices or volcano-like objects that are on a living thing. Think wtftit.jpg

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I do that so much it's become habit in the last few weeks. Rather cathartic when done while focused on something small, like a light, because then it moves around and looks like a figure 8.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The thought of Barack Obama running a second term...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

He's not that bad is he? I'm Australian so don't flame me :o

Lets just say hes destroyed our whole [bleeping] economy and his damn health care thing he wants so bad. But enough of that i dont want to start a politacal war :-#

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22