Stuff that creeps you out (Insects maybe? D:)

Pirate_Felix

I got something else, might have been said before. Mirrors. Ever since I was young, I couldn't look in a mirror for too long out of fear that I'd see something behind me. [cabbage], there's not even a mirror near me now and I'm checking over my shoulder every few seconds just thinking about it.

Maybe it's just your reflection that's scary?

(oh snap)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got something else, might have been said before. Mirrors. Ever since I was young, I couldn't look in a mirror for too long out of fear that I'd see something behind me. [cabbage], there's not even a mirror near me now and I'm checking over my shoulder every few seconds just thinking about it.

(oh snap)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm normally fine with mirrors. But if I wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom, turning the light on is freaking scary.

(oh snap)

:lol:

wl7w9j.png

I'm normally fine with mirrors. But if I wake up in the middle of the night having to go to the bathroom, turning the light on is freaking scary.

(oh snap)

:lol:

Turning on the light is fine, but I have actually held it in for several minutes because I didn't want to open my bedroom door to the dark hall and see a ghost or something there.

And yea, I guess I had that one coming to me. :)

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Is it because you're scared that you'll see something like this:

B000LRZHQO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg gawking at you?

There you go, fixed it up.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Image isn't working :( But I don't care what I see, I just want to make sure I see nothing! Whenever I enter a room I always take a big look around before doing anything. Sometimes I get a bit lazy during the day but I'm especially cautious at night.

wl7w9j.png

Haha, which reminds me, the grudge scares the [cabbage] out of me. I think it's because I watched it as a kid and I was scared of it for about 2 months. I don't know why. :lol: What scares yah gauper?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Dang it Wongtong, my other post is going to make me look like an idiot because you changed the picture. :evil:

I haven't even watched The Grudge. I hardly watch any horror movies, for that matter. Which is probably why I'm not afraid of the dark. Or mirrors.

I'm not afraid of anything. That I can think of

Edit- I'm scared of rattlesnakes. Read my most recent post in the "Today" thread. That thing scared the crap out of me.

mbqyk3.gif

Dang it Wongtong, my other post is going to make me look like an idiot because you changed the picture. :evil:

I haven't even watched The Grudge. I hardly watch any horror movies, for that matter. Which is probably why I'm not afraid of the dark. Or mirrors.

I'm not afraid of anything. That I can think of

Edit- I'm scared of rattlesnakes. Read my most recent post in the "Today" thread. That thing scared the crap out of me.

the-grudge-2.JPG

There you go, happy? :P

Pshhh I'm more scared of that thing ^ than a rattlesnake.

Maybe you should start watching horror movies.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The Halloween series is one of my favorite movie series, but after the 4th they just get stupid imo. They can be predictable, but they freaked me out for like a year after I first saw them :? I constantly looked over my shoulder like every few minutes just to be sure someone in a mask wasn't walking towards me lol, I think it even caused me to die in rs once :wall: If the first is ever on tv though I'll watch it, that one has very little jumping from behind walls or randomly appearing in the background compared to the others.

j9x6dd.jpg

Also the thought of being stabbed to death just freaks the hell out of me, so it makes me very cautious around knives.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

This thread made me feel really paranoid last night. :( I couldn't sleep very well. Darn you tif!

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I lol'd at the part where you [cabbage] your pants. This sort of thing makes me feel bad about my maturity.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I lol'd at the part where you [cabbage] your pants. This sort of thing makes me feel bad about my maturity.

I don't lol when I read about people [cabbage]ting their pants, I feel disgusted and unclean.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I don't lol when I read about people [cabbage] their pants, I feel disgusted and unclean.

good.

Spiders. Any size.

I hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em. And I'm scared of 'em. :ohnoes:

I never had the guts to watch a scary movie either, and I absolutely cannot ride anything that makes my stomach have butterflies.

I guess you could say I have fearophobia (fear of fear).

I don't lol when I read about people [cabbage] their pants, I feel disgusted and unclean.

Not lol like "Haha, you said poop." Lol like "Ha, you fail it."

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

When I looked at the picture of that dog smile thing I got all cold and it felt like needles were being slowly pushed into my skin. I still feel kinda shakey idk what it was about it but I'm like freaking out about it right now.

meta318.png

March 23, 2008- 99 Thieving. January 2, 2009- 99 Defence. Quest cape since October 2007.

If you look closely, it seems something is moving in the background. But if you put any gloomy image and a creepy enough emotional setting, it can do that.