AFK "Screen Spinning"

Owned_Nex

Screen Spinning is a trick where you put a weight or something on the left or right arrow key to prevent your character from auto logging out. []

[is this] a bannable offense(Macroing)?

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

just respond when someone talks to you...they can just report you for not talking and thinking that you would be a bot

yeah but jagex can see that you were doing other things and not afking

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If the screen is being rotated for extensive amount of time, you will get a macroing minor or sth like that. It isn't hard to detect at all.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Its a place to train combat...pretty spart spot since nobody actually knows you can train there. I know for a fact it keeps you logged in during combat(atleast) since I've seen them do it. They've gotten around 4m EXP(each) and no detection. Granted the area is not watched by Jagex.

I would think this is detectable, but the anti hack they have might not deal with this. Since the mouse doesn't move, detecting mouse click locations won't work. Scanning processes won't yield anything since nothing is running.

Just wanted to be sure. Already got 2 bans for Macroing, even though Mousekeys is allowed.

Owned_Nex.png

Its a place to train combat...pretty spart spot since nobody actually knows you can train there. I know for a fact it keeps you logged in during combat(atleast) since I've seen them do it. T

"Screen Spinning" has nothing todo with it combat keeps you in game.

They do not ban you instantly, you know. The system that detects ways to circumvent the logout timer will clearly see that the screen was being rotated for X hours without any interruption AND no clicks were made, so it'll forward that to the human investigation team. They will wait until your friends login, start doing this and BAMN.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

It does keep you logged in. I don't know why people are saying it doesnt =/. It's how a lot of people afk'ed bolted.

It USED to keep you logged in. However, Jagex changed it, and you can no longer remain logged in by doing this.

animsig.gif

[hide=Stats]I_B_Trolin_U.png[/hide]

"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

It doesn't prevent you from being logged out, try it ;)

It used to however. I once took a 30 minute break during the Fight caves using this trick. This was before the save option of course.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It does keep you logged in. I don't know why people are saying it doesnt =/. It's how a lot of people afk'ed bolted.

It USED to keep you logged in. However, Jagex changed it, and you can no longer remain logged in by doing this.

I just stood and didn't do ANYTHING in rs while rotating for over 5 minutes and it didn't log me out...

btw a trick I know - start rotating then hold the window so that you would be able to move the window, while rotating left (or right) move the window right (or left).While doing this, immediatly change both directions: rotate right (or left) while moving the window left (or right) and stop holding the window or the arrow key, you will notice that it will rotate continously. You stop it by pressing left or right arrow keys to rotate it manualy, and release the arrow key.

No it doesnt log you out unless an action happens to your charachter , for instance if you stop fighting.

(This is how you log people out at bandits ;))

Or a random event , once that action has happened your spinning will not register untill you re-press the key.

s652yx.jpg

I just stood and didn't do ANYTHING in rs while rotating for over 5 minutes and it didn't log me out...

rs won't log you out for 5 minuts even if you are not rotating your screen... it has been updated... it takes longer.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

They do not ban you instantly, you know. The system that detects ways to circumvent the logout timer will clearly see that the screen was being rotated for X hours without any interruption AND no clicks were made, so it'll forward that to the human investigation team. They will wait until your friends login, start doing this and BAMN.

However they do not appear to have a system that does this. Detecting this with a program is actually pretty hard. It can't tell the difference between screen spinning and simply moving. Since things move by itself, there is no way it can tell.

Thats why most(or all) people don't get caught.

Anyways, I'm going to play around with it. See if it actually works.

Owned_Nex.png

I can not believe this hasn't been locked yet. You are asking if your way to cheat the system is bannable or not. It is bannable, but they can not detect it with their system. I have already reported this post and hopefully a mod will be along shortly to lock it. Keep in mind that tip.it has always tried to enforce the rules of runescape on their forums, so if you are talking about breaking a rule, normally tip.it mods/admins will lock the topic, and either give you a warning or possibly give you a temporary ban.

There seems to be a lot of argument on whether this is bannable or not. I've never heard of this argument before, so I don't know the answer. Trying to circumvent the logout timer is theoritically against the rules, so I would advise not to try such things. With that being said, I will be locking this thread. Please PM me if you disagree.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg