30-Jul-2009 Nearly Finished (Jagex DevBlog)

Toad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before_and_after.jpg

[img=http://devblog.runescape.com/images/ra3/before_and_after.jpg]

You could add the picture too, Smelly, I didn't see your topic at first lol :lol: . Good job Mod Mark, it's nearly finished, really waiting for more twists in dwarf storyline, the forgettable tale of drunken dwarf really hit the spot (only dwarven quest I remember right now, also the latest I've done in that storyline). Also hoping to get dragon pickaxe :twss: .

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Hopefully you don't have to actually complete the quest to use the new item. Dragon tools aren't like that right? :?

99 Fishing achieved August 12, 2009 at 7:56PM CT

Me_Fuh_Q.png

I imagine this is what they are recruiting others to test this weekend. Can't wait for it but maybe I'm expecting too much from it :|
the words dragon warhammer pickaxe kin randomly popped in my head when i read this

oh well sounds like a decent quest

:D

+1!

NVM.

They are everywhere, you know.

If it's going to be the Dragon pickaxe as reward, then I hope the Inferno Adze can be enchanted to also count as one.

priest_wiz.png

Hopefully you don't have to actually complete the quest to use the new item. Dragon tools aren't like that right? :?

Ummmm, most dragon items are like that.

Dragon Dagger, Dragon Halberd, Dragon Scimitar, Dragon Longsword, Dragon Mace, Dragon Battleaxe.

But skill based Dragon Item doesn't need a requirement like the Dragon WCaxe.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Heh, well, think about it. If they had metals as hard as that in their world, just think of how tough their trees would be. Warrior races often arise in a land that is harsh and unforgiving, and their wildlife would be no different.

If we had dragon nails, if I tried to work them into construction, using any other hammer than a blast fusion type would just bend the hammer, and as soon as I would attempt to blast fusion a piece of furniture, I'd end up crushing the planks, my workbench, and the wood flooring. Plus the hammer. But by George, that nail would be well fastened to the earth beneath.

Edit: lava isn't necessary when you're trying to make a piece of furniture, unless it's Tzhaar furniture. I wouldn't want to sit on a couch hot enough to cook breakfast on, though.

8f14270694.jpg

Or we can be creative. Who the hell uses a warhammer? Why should Jagex waste their time making a dragon warhammer if it won't ever be used? If we are going to make a dragon weapon make one that will be used.

Or we can be creative. Who the hell uses a warhammer? Why should Jagex waste their time making a dragon warhammer if it won't ever be used? If we are going to make a dragon weapon make one that will be used.

Well if the war hammer is one handed and could be the best crush weapon it would be used just as much if not more then a dragon pickaxe would.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

You know for a fact that nobody would be interested in the warhammers spec?

You know the warhammers spec?

Could be a great weapon for all you know.

Zerker_jane.png

Warhammers are unique, good in pvp, and cool looking. Plus we need a 1h crush weapon. Personally I think dragon claws are stupid. It's an opinion.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

the words dragon warhammer pickaxe randomly popped in my head when i read this

oh well sounds like a decent quest

:D

Exactly what I though of. Dwarfs deal with mining...so mabey...just mabey a dragon picaxe. I might get 61 mining for this now :D

I'd prefer a dragon warhammer actually. Ever since the story of the dragonkins, I've found it weird that dragon hachets were part of the weaponary made by them. Why would dragonkinds make tools like pickaxes anyway? If every runite item has to have a dragon counterpart, dragon nails would be....Nevermind. :-#

To have higher total level than the other Dragonkins :D.

i really hope the 95 slayer monster isn't what drops the d pick or warhammer, that would make it ridiculously over priced.

now that i think about it, are any of the slayer monsters the sole drop a dragon item? I know they all drop the spear, and dusties drop the chain with the KQ, but aside from the dragon boots (which i consider boots not equipment) do they?

Evilfish1.png

I think I'll do Baby Blacks :P

i really hope the 95 slayer monster isn't what drops the d pick or warhammer, that would make it ridiculously over priced.

now that i think about it, are any of the slayer monsters the sole drop a dragon item? I know they all drop the spear, and dusties drop the chain with the KQ, but aside from the dragon boots (which i consider boots not equipment) do they?

ad just in slayer only no.....but i wulndt be surprised look at the whip or dark bow

claws wernt used much til ldragon they might make it over powered so that itl be more apealing..hell mabye itl be the new trainign wepon for str....or good for tasks like waterfiends

im sure the spec will have somthing to do with bashing your aopnent .....like 2 quick hits and stun (g maul and d spear combo with like a mace damage modifyer)

buti bet it will fail then ppl will whine..then it will be voer powered..then nerfed to wrose than before

James_scholl.gif

Of course Jagex could make them untradable so people who spend hundreds of hours on a level can be rewarded and people who are rich would actually have to work for something instead of just buying it.

However, they will never do that best it's a sin on Runescape for people who work hard to be rewarded justly.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I do.

Well, did when i used rune weapons. I even had a name for it. <3:

death.jpg

RIP Chuck Schuldiner

Of course Jagex could make them untradable so people who spend hundreds of hours on a level can be rewarded and people who are rich would actually have to work for something instead of just buying it.

However, they will never do that best it's a sin on Runescape for people who work hard to be rewarded justly.

And while they're on that they can add on to the other skills that aren't blessed with content at level 90. Or better yet, let's add a new feature to RCing available only at level 95, as people aren't rewarded enough from 91-99 RCing.

Are you saying slayer isn't rewarding? Do the mills earned from training it not satisfy your needs?

cliffside1ra5.png

And while they're on that they can add on to the other skills that aren't blessed with content at level 90. Or better yet, let's add a new feature to RCing available only at level 95, as people aren't rewarded enough from 91-99 RCing.

Are you saying slayer isn't rewarding? Do the mills earned from training it not satisfy your needs?

No, because you can earn even more by killing non-slayer monsters.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Then kill non-slayer monsters. There, problem solved.
cliffside1ra5.png

Then kill non-slayer monsters. There, problem solved.
No, because now you have an entire skill that is all but useless. Ya know, like Firemaking.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?