How did your Runescape name "come to be"?

Flareboy64

"The" is quite obivous, my name is Mathias and I combined it with matter, "The Mather" was busy but "The Mather1" looked even cooler.

Also I used a rhyming word(mother) for pass until the security update, never hacked while using it, not even my best friends could guess it WITH clues.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moose is my friend's dad's first name. :D Naturally, Moose was taken, so I threw in some spaces and -*shudder*- zeroes.. and voila! I don't usually do numbers, as is said so often in this thread. But I wasn't planning on this account being anything serious. I was wrong. Haha..

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I started playing Runescape in late 2003. My first account was amazingly fun to play. Everything in the game was new and exciting to me. However, after a long break from Runescape, I found that none of my old friends logged on anymore.

I looked at my old clan's website and found it devoid of anyone and everyone. However, I did find out that one of my old friends kept playing, but on a new account called 'Sunny Earth'. I added him, but apparently he hadn't added me. I was lucky enough go be fishing in Catherby, and I said hello, and we talked. His new account was a skiller (an idea that sounded like it would fit me) and, with my surprising lack of old friends and new experiences on Runescape, I decided to reroll under a new parodying moniker: Earthy Sun.

Combat had never been my particular specialty, and I much preferred training noncombat skills to hitting away at monsters.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Well, I made two accounts before my main one. When I first began Runescape, I forgot their passwords, thus making a third account - I JUST missed the Easter Event 2006 on Kapeg90! :(

Anyway, I got the name kapeg, as it was my strange nickname, no idea how, it just was. :lol:

And 90 was a good number at the time ::'

First I thought about nameing my char "shade", but that was already taken. Then I tried "shadez", that was too taken. Then I thought "meh, I'll take that with 3 zedz then", but guess what, that was also taken. I thought ffs, and added a number, and voilá, shadezzz1 came upon the world off runescape :lol:

Don_XiliFied.png

31640 to achieve 99 Firemaking on 30/10-09

XiliFied.png

Thanks Zokot for the amazing sig! Visit my Rc-blog and leave a post:)

I have a t-shirt with "perfetc" printed on and I liked the irony of it.

The downside is people think it's a typo and I usually get called per.

The 666 is so I can tell people that some people belive that the devils number is 616 when they say your going to hell for worshipping satan.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I dunno how I got My name...But I still like Yosonic. Maybe I liked sonic :l when I made this account. Most people call me yos or yoshi anyways. The problem is when people say Yo, are they talking to me, or just saying yo...

mocl_Yosonic.png

I had a golden retriever that was named Abby, she was a dog, and she was born in 1995, now she has passed away :cry: but we got another named Ginger :D

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I remember I wanted something unique and not with numbers in it.

So I wrote down 8 random letters and then moved them around to make my name.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

My name came to be when i had my other account it was a pure pker at the wildt time, i died alot in old wild so i dicided to make WalkingdeatD but it dint let me choose walkingdeatD so closet i like was WALKINGDEAT4.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Well the Pasty part came from the fact that I'm so white and pale (not by choice mind you, just stupid genetics... tanning impossible for me). The Ganster part was strange, PastyGangsta was apparently already in use by some fool who never did anything with the account (he's not on the highscores, never was, and I've never seen or heard of him in 7 years of playing). So I added 'er' instead of 'a' and dropped the second g because at first glance, you don't notice there's a letter missing. Idk why I wanted 'Gangsta' in my name... seemed like a good idea at the time I guess?

If they ever come out with the name changes hopefully I can change it to "PastryGangsta." Everyone in BSC calls me Pastry anyway, so why not?

Pasty.png

my name took alot of planning, lost much sleep deciding it. n00bfiterpk6 just happened to be the most beutiful thing i ever saw...

seriously though.. me and my brother made n00bfiterpk6 and n00bfiterpk7 so that we could settle a fight within the family and see who would win a fight at lvl 3. No idea how the hell this became a good account...

I was typing is random words "Fire" "Ice" etc, and found none of them worked.... I was almost 13 at the time (yes, I fudged my age a bit), but wanted a name without ugly numbers I'd never remember. So two random words together to make something not half bad. Frigid, with its far cooler name, was thanks to a vocabulary boost I gained through the years.... 8-)

I remember my first account had a name simlar to "Scizi", and I made it off a library computer at about ten eyars old. I promptly forgot how to spell the name and password. (Scizi was based off of the "Scizis" (pronounced sihz-Is), the characters of a wimpy story I made when I was young.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

XCRunner772

XC = Cross Country

Runner well.. = Runner

772 = Random numbers ; ;

In all... Cross Country Runner 772

For the record, I don't run XC anymore. My knees started to cause me pain, and my time wasn't all that good (22:32 for 3.1m miles in 7th grade.)

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

XBL Gamertag = MakesYouScream

WoW = Runetotem Horde - Vidars

im glad someone made this thread! becuase i have been wondering about this question for a few years.

i have no clue why or how my name is what it is. ive asked all my friends, they have no idea why. ive tried researching it, no luck.

so here i give a challenge to all tip.it'ers. what does my name mean?

Rap. Oh no!

Do I get a prize now?

I'm Matt258 For Life!!! ::' \' :D ;) 8-) I get asked this question a lot :(

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

All my usual names for this sort of thing were taken, so I figured I'd go with something based on the Green Bay Packers ;)

But I didn't want Green & Gold, I wanted something that sounded like a proper name.

In heraldry green = vert, gold = or

vert and or

Vertandor

Simples! :thumbsup:

I had an account named Miao Cai, which was my penname. It was banned after I was hacked, so I decided to make "Lady Cai", which is the same as my email :lol: It's now my new game name ;)

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]