200M in all Skills

Makilio

somebody tell Alkan to delete his "1st dark bow" vid, because with the video it is easy to find out his real life name, his school, his address, his phone number, his mom's name, her workplace, her sister's fb, everything.

That's why your recovery questions should be completely ridiculous and written down.

EG;

colour? (a: blue)

hello (a: how you doing)

so, what's your name? (a: bill ben the flower pot men)

etc, etc.

I personally have it even more random. Random as in button smash randomish.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

somebody tell Alkan to delete his "1st dark bow" vid, because with the video it is easy to find out his real life name, his school, his address, his phone number, his mom's name, her workplace, her sister's fb, everything.

Lol

Could have pmed that to him, instead of telling the hundreds of people that read this thread.

Maybe that was the point

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

A tip I have for warbands is to use the friend chat warband pk. They are PKers, but you don't have to worry about dying, as they're the strongest force atm. All you need is polypore + batwing. Protect item prayer, for poly. All you risk is batwing top/legs/hood. Definitely worth the easy 75 loot. Funny thing is more and more looters are joining the PK clan, so it will be interesting to see how all of that turns out.

Today someone PKed me, luckily I only had 4 loot. Put on some royal and crystal bow joined the clan ran back finished loot. That is how easy it was >.>

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Thanks for the clarification, and I agree Warbands update should be a way more discussed.

Over a group of us (~10 accounts), the group I usually do them with is averaging a 12 minutes for 3 warbands (this will likely blow out when we start to fail, and yes, stat minors and people who want an argument, it's not a large enough sample, calm your [bleep]), which WBs currently (at 99) we are getting 1.8m/h (all maxed, of course this changes with lower levels, and more failures).

Saving roughly 16 hours of mining - which does influence smith/mage timesaved - for every hour of mining warbands done. Of course, the numbers will change as time progresses and we've got a larger sample, and obviously different with <99.

Stolen notes from Wiki:-

• Assuming players hand in 25 Skill supplies from each warband, it would take a player participation in 148 warbands (minimum 50 days) to go from level 1 to level 99 in a skill.
  • Assuming players hand in 25 Skill supplies from each warband, it would take a player participation in 1685 warbands (minimum 562 days) to go from level 1 to 200 million experience in a skill.

Argument easily made that it's OP, but when you factor in the risk - PK will result in nothing, you can fail to get 25 (camps dying before looting finished/you get a wand, which in reality more often than not leads to being PK'd), the reward needs to match the perceived risk (even though most people risk nothing but things looted). I fully expect a nerf AT SOME POINT (knowing Jagex, 12-18 months), but also fits in line with the previous arguments made towards reducing botting by attacking one reason behind it (bad xp/h rates, too attention demanding) or too costly (hey I'll just buy cash for Smith/Farm/Con).

Ehh, I'll probably have more later to rage about.

Revising #s down to 1.4m/h

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

An update, brought to you by GMT+10 and the people who still think Suomi was actually banned

He obviously was, or that [bleep]ing Aussie [bleep] would write about him in these

2. Jake 4360m +9.3m

Another week, another pile of Farming (+2.9m) and Fishing (5.9m, which added 480k agility). This, being a sad week for watermelon loves across Gielnor, as Jake reached 200m Farming (#20), with prices of Watermelons expected to skyrocket.

Recent: 200m Farming

Upcoming: 85m Fishing

3. Drumgun 3982m +14m

Another week raining Slayer XP (+12m), passing 65m xp, with the other major gain being in farming (+1.6m).

Upcoming: 70m Slayer

Recent: 65m Slayer, 53m Farming

4. Outofcharms 3972m +10m

Jdela having another Slayer Mining week, gaining 2.2m Slayer, 1.6m Mining and most notably 5.6m Magic, passing the 150m checkpoint.

Upcoming: 70m Mining

Recent: 150m Magic

5. Elvis 3755m +10m

All of the sudden, gains. The major gains for Elvis this week were in Magic (+7.6m), Farming (1m) and Fishing (823k). Hopefully he carries on and keeps banging out xp.

Recent: 160m Magic

Upcoming: 165m Magic

6. Elias 3721m +0

Inactive

7. Saucydragon 3202m +18m

A solid week for Dragonseance with several skills registering solid gains - Prayer (7.8m), Thieving (3.1m), Mining (2m), Farmin (1.3m), RC (1.2m) and FM (1m). Expect to see some solid Prayer gains coming up with the run to 200m gearing up (inb4doesnt). Mining gains predominately from Warbands

Recent: 3.2B, 100m Thieve, 50m Farming

Upcoming: 100m FM

8. Almostlost 3168m +13m

Slayscape for AL, with 2.8m xp gained, with gains in Attack (2.4m), Magic (2.9m), HP (1.8m) and Woodcutting (2.2m). Roughly a fortnight until the passing of 150m Slayer xp.

Recent: 60m Attack

Upcoming: 150m Slayer

9. Paulrat3 3141m +3.8m

Woodcutting week for PR3, with 3.1m gained. Only other gain worth mention in DG (+611k)

Recent: 162m DG

Upcoming: 125m WC

10. Kingduffy 3098m +6.2m

KD has been working on Agility this week (+1.8m xp gained) whilst maintaining DG gains (1.2m). Other skills mentionable were RC (715k) and Farm (572k)

Recent: 177m DG

Upcoming: 133m Herblaw

11. Paperbag 3077m +33m

Another massive week for Paperbag at Dags, with 23m Magic and 7.6m HP. On this pace, 200m HP is expected within a month. Effigies continue to add small gains in related skills.

Recent: 100m Magic

Upcoming: 175m HP

12. Alkan 3039m +0

Inactive

13. Robbie 2985m +4.6m

Spent the week working on Defence (+1.9m) and Woodcutting (1.3m), passing the 140m Logging mark. +642k Farm and +524k Summoning make me feel it's nearly identical to last weeks update.

Recent: 140m WC

Upcoming: 125m Defence

14. Rip Bector 2871m +0

Inactive

15. CM Punk Mark 2846m +4.9m

Gains for Chilly this week up made up of Fishing (3.6m, passing 85m) and DG (1.6m, passing 164m). Roughly a month until 100m Fishing

Recent: 85m Fishing

Upcoming: 165m DG

• Like 10

Added a link that'll take you to most recent Top 15 in the thread since I'm a narcissist and you all love it.

I see no reason to.

Desperate plea for gemeos to post timesheet update. Even if it's a general approximation, it would be nice to see how close players are to 5b.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I see no reason to.

Desperate plea for gemeos to post timesheet update. Even if it's a general approximation, it would be nice to see how close players are to 5b.

First of all - lol.

Secondly - would be nice, but didn't he stop working it because skills get Jagex'd every five minutes? But yes, would be good to see etc etc

You know whats funny, is i was dunging with gemeos yesterday and was trying to get him to do a timesheet and what he said was people need to keep updated xp rates, especially for combat. ik they are going to change frequently, but if we want to see the sheet we will probably need to give updated times.

As I said previously, Jagex keeps changing the XP rates of skills (specially combat). Even though I would like to keep making those time calc updates, those wouldn't be accurate UNLESS people want to give me this data:

• Kills/hr of the following Slayer monsters:

Aberrant spectres

Abyssal demons

Aquanites

Black demons

Black dragons

Bloodvelds

Blue dragons

Dagannoth

Dark beasts

Desert strykewyrms

Dust devils

Fire giants

Ganodermic creatures

Gargoyles

Greater demons

Grifolapines

Grifolaroos

Young Grotworms

Grotworms

Hellhounds

Ice strykewyrms

Iron dragons

Jungle strykewyrms

Kalphites

Living rock creatures

Mithril dragons

Mutated Jadinko guards

Nechryaels

Skeletal wyverns

Spiritual mages

Steel dragons

Suqahs

Terror dogs

TzHaar (Jad)

Vyrewatch

Warped tortoises

Waterfiends

Queen black dragon

King black dragon

Avianses

Kalphite Queen

Kalphite King

• Charm rates of the following monsters

Aquanites

Ganodermic creatures

Grifolapines

Grifolaroos

Young Grotworms

Grotworms

Mutated Jadinko guards

Queen black dragon

King black dragon

Avianses

Kalphite Queen

Kalphite King

• Task frequencie since introduction of aviansies task (for this you need to have no block list and keep tracking of the tasks you get. you can skip them ofcourse as long as you note them).
  • Best Magic XP/hr when not Slaying (and charms rate of that monster, if not a slayer one)
  • Best Melee XP/hr when not Slaying (and charms rate of that monster, if not a slayer one)
  • Best Ranged XP/hr when not Slaying (and charms rate of that monster, if not a slayer one)
  • Effigy rate of every monster above mentioned (the only minor issue at the moment)

No one will eventually care about this but, if you want to help, make sure you do the following:

• When tracking kills/hr or Melee, Ranged and Magic XP/hr when not slaying, make sure to mention if you use momentum or abilities and how long (or how many kills) your test was. If you are going to use abilities, make sure you know how to do it right, or you wont really help.
  • When tracking charm rates make sure you mention how many monsters you killed.
  • When tracking effigy rate, make sure you mention how many monsters you killed.

Good luck, if you really wish a time calculator.

• Like 2