f2p need adjusting!

lildragslayr

i know the game may seem exciting but it gets boring after you beat the main parts so i am ranting cause i am really of mad and they need more quest that are newer i mean mems have all of it i mean c'mon?!?nobody else cares about this they say become a member but i can't make enough money it life not that i want it cheaper i just want f2p to get exciting (playing for 3.8 years)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know the game may seem exciting but it gets boring after you beat the main parts so i am ranting cause i am really of mad and they need more quest that are newer i mean mems have all of it i mean c'mon?!?nobody else cares about this they say become a member but i can't make enough money it life not that i want it cheaper i just want f2p to get exciting (playing for 3.8 years)

I think you should learn to use some grammar even though its the interwebz so I am telling you this so that you might get a little respect because it really bothers some people like me when you use sentences that run on and on and on.

*breathes* And while you're at it, learn some punctuation.

a70c7.png

Before you get flamed by others, I just want to let you know a few things.

Jagex's CEO, Mod Mark, personally mentioned that he will add upgrades to the F2P worlds over time (be it a few weeks to a few months). Now, it is not to say that if he doesn't release an update for F2Pers, then you are to whine. What everyone will tell you is, and you know this yourself, P2P pay Jagex money, and so they get priority over new content.

Jagex tries their best to fulfill the needs of their paying players first. When they have time, they will add things for F2Pers. Whining doesn't help, but cleaning up your grammar and punctuation does.

Thanks for reading.

PS: I'm 100% F2P.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I used to be 100% F2P, and believe me, I preferred having less updates. This let me focus on my goals more instead of worrying about 3 other ones as well. :)

Just don't pester Jagex about it. They have to be able to make money, and adding too many things to F2P at once stops that.

j0xPu5R.png

Another one of those whiner posts...

Jagex has already stated that they'll be focusing a little more on F2P nowadays, and rumours are about that skillcapes or a new skill will soon be released to F2P.

Whining doesn't help matters, anyhow.

P.S. I'm 100% F2P and have never been a member before, so don't flame me.

If you find the game boring, you should probably quit. Feeling mad about a game is a very bad thing, there are people out there who could solve your problem. i notice you can't raise the money to pay for member ship then you probably don't have the money to consult professional doctors, so forget that.

As for getting an exciting F2P, you could buy expensive items and run in the wild.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

You give no valid reason why F2P needs adjusting.

Regardless of what Jagex or anyone else might say F2P is a small section of the game and is really a glorified demo. The only reason F2P exists is to entice people into buying members, nothing more and nothing less.

P2P has had quite a few updates compared to the past. They got corrupt dragon items, an achievement diary, a new spell (teleblock) and a few other things.

The more F2P gets the less people are inclined to buy members, resulting in less money for Jagex.

So why would they improve F2P?

As for the cost its what about a quarter or 15 pence per day. Thats lose change I bet if you were to look on the floor or behind your sofa you'll find more then that.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Jagex has already stated that they'll be focusing a little more on F2P nowadays, and rumours are about that skillcapes or a new skill will soon be released to F2P.

In the live Q&A they stated they had scrapped f2p skillcapes. Because of the lack of varied training methods, they didn't want to encourage people to do the same thing over and over again. Granted I think that is a total puss excuse, but hey, it's their call.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

In the live Q&A they stated they had scrapped f2p skillcapes. Because of the lack of varied training methods, they didn't want to encourage people to do the same thing over and over again. Granted I think that is a total puss excuse, but hey, it's their call.

Considering most MMOs are grinding the same thing over and over to get levels, even if you change every so often, that is a bull[cabbage] excuse.

I mean, I do Slayer, and I'm still doing the same thing as the guy at Armoured Zombies, just with a slower exp rate, but a little variety.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I'm getting mad because as a F2Per, I am being represented by the likes of you and other people complaining that F2P deserves more. One thing I might suggest to Jagex is that F2P needs an English class. What a fun quest that would be! And the final test will be, capitalize, punctuate, and use correct words to convey the meaning of a rant that is easily summed up by the words provided after you complete the test:

"i know the game may seem exciting but it gets boring after you beat the main parts so i am ranting cause i am really of mad and they need more quest that are newer i mean mems have all of it i mean c'mon?!?nobody else cares about this they say become a member but i can't make enough money it life not that i want it cheaper i just want f2p to get exciting (playing for 3.8 years)"

GOOD JOB! 100%

And the reward?

The satisfaction of knowing that by contributing five dollars a month to the Jagex Fund for the Jagex Personnel In Need you will get more quests, more weapons, more skills, and will be able to do something other then kill cows in Lumbridge on a F2P server!

Seriously though, have you ever played a demo for a game? That's what F2P is, only slightly longer, slightly more updated, and a lot more deep. It is a taste of what you get if you pay the money.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Ratchet is right. It is a demo. Now jagex says it's not, and they're going to take active steps to try and change that image, but honestly, it's a demo. Not that I mind it being a demo. At least you can demo a game for longer than 10 days without the game trying to cap you skills and money, like some other MMORPG's that will remain nameless.

If you want content, pony up the cash. Sorry, but that's the only way.

Edit- Now that I think about it, that doesn't mean you'll get new content. Two no update weeks out of four weeks... #-o

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Whilst f2p doesn't get many updates they have been lucky to get FOG GOP etc recently Oh yeah Deul Arena that was given to f2p as well - I'm prolly missing more but that's besides the point. There is honnestly [cabbage]loads to do in f2p. Try exploring newer things such as the clan world \' Wether it be cmb based or skilling base you meet people and learn new things to do and have new people to hang out with.

6590ew.jpg

Considering most MMOs are grinding the same thing over and over to get levels, even if you change every so often, that is a bull[cabbage] excuse.

I mean, I do Slayer, and I'm still doing the same thing as the guy at Armoured Zombies, just with a slower exp rate, but a little variety.

Yeah, I didn't read the live Q&A. Thanks for the information. Not that I could care. It would just mean some more rants made by selfish member snobs to debate in. ::'

but i can't make enough money

You can't make about a dime a day? You can find that much on the streets!

Dare I ask, what country do you live in?

that sir, was uncalled for.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Pyro casts Anti troll. The Anti troll spell hits a 25.

6590ew.jpg

Pyro casts Anti troll. The Anti troll spell hits a 25.

(01:55:48) -[AM]RuneScript- *** [ MAGIC ]: [Darkpyro1632] lvl: 80 | exp: 1,999,604 (15.3% of 99) | rank: 273,364 | EXP to lvl 81: 193,214 (6.54% to 81) | Penguin Points: 97 | PC Points: 604 | Zeal: 41

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

I'd like to point out that F2P DOES need adjusting, but not new content. So the title is a bit misleading.

By adjusting, I mean things like fixing the combat circle and other imbalances that are smoothed over in P2P.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I'd like to point out that F2P DOES need adjusting, but not new content. So the title is a bit misleading.

By adjusting, I mean things like fixing the combat circle and other imbalances that are smoothed over in P2P.

Thank you.

As a f2per for quite a while, i'm pretty sure it will be considered a demo and not get lots of decent updates for a while no matter what Jagex says, and i know that 5 bucks for p2p isn't really hard to get, but is asking for a fair combat system a lot?

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about with "fair combat system". P2p isn't much better, just faster.

Utility needs to be balanced very finely like it is in WoW which all of the mathematics give way to very good strategies.

We can freeze 20 sec and do a max of 30 damage. So what? Against people of similar magic level, there is a good chance that the only line of defense fails for a mage. It's like having a special attack that's stapled onto the best ranged weapon which is better than any other weapon, but you can't attack if you don't do the spec and failing to hit with the spec decreases your defense by 50%.

And even if you have the patience and cash to train as a mage in pvp, it's still not as practical as being melee or ranged, which seriously needs to change.

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Actually it was a serious question. If he has the internet, he has five dollars a month. In most 3rd world countries, internet cafes are prevalent as a cheap alternative because people can't afford their own computers/internet. In these countries, five dollars means a lot, and can buy a lot more than it could in the US. So either the OP is a lazy kid, or he's part of the low income group to which five dollars really is that much. He could be playing from school for all I know.

Considering even in the US, almost 1/3rd of the population live paycheck to paycheck, I try to stay away from personal attacks based on money until I know exactly what that person's status is.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png