New GWD room? New Quest Area? Amazing Find!

skiier5

it isn't part of the mogre camp!

as an avid quester and recent tester of graphics on my comp at the underwater area i can assure you theres nothing of that sort there...

there appears to be shark jaws of some kind on the floor and some sort of dead/ sleeeping creature on a stone altar...

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]

Ok guys, I went back there and got some more pictures, several of which at different angles.

I also have some zoom-ins too.

The first 2 are slightly different angles of whatever the big green thing is supposed to be.

green%20thing%20-%20good%20view.bmp.jpg

green%20thing%20-%20good%20view%202.bmp.jpg

This is just a picture of what the room in general looks like, not focusing in on anything really.

green%20thing%20-%20panorama.bmp.jpg

This is an example of what the room looks like from the Sara godwars dungeon

green%20thing%20-%20side%20view.bmp.jpg

This is a zoomed in picture of what appears to me to be some form of skeleton on a pedestal, with some form of monster below it, like a snake of some sort or something.

green%20thing%20-%20skeleton%20snake.bmp.jpg

[/hide]

One of the pictures looks like shark mouth skeleton, with the teeth and all. And is it just me or does those bubble thingys actualy look like well... bubbles? I belive it is underwater. It kinda reminds me of the Core from crysis with all the crystal stuff.

I'm dismissing it as another area on runescape.. much like you can see areas from kbd lair and such.

Looks more like ancient cavern than it does godwars so.

And shouldn't it be covered in ice? I'm just going to dismiss that.

Also sorry to burst peoples bubble, but jagex wouldnt even release that if it was part of a new quest they would release it WITH the quest.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

A underwater boss for GWD?

"A recent earthquake in the wilderness has shaken the frozen God Wars Dungeon door."

"By killing 10 of each gods monster, you can enter the door which leads further down into the dungeon."

"This area is very close to a lava stream, so the ice has melted into water which fills the caves below."

Brine Sabre is required to kill whatever lies behind this door.

You also need a diving aparatus and diving helmet to survive in the undrwater areas.

Aquatic Godsword. <3:

"A recent earthquake in the wilderness has shaken the frozen God Wars Dungeon door."

"By killing 10 of each gods monster, you can enter the door which leads further down into the dungeon."

"This area is very close to a lava stream, so the ice has melted into water which fills the caves below."

You also need a diving aparatus and diving helmet to survive in the undrwater areas.

Aquatic Godsword. <3:

No more godswords would be released tbh, it'd be godbows next in my opinion :P

Aquatic Godsword. <3:

No more godswords would be released tbh, it'd be godbows next in my opinion :P

Aquatic Godstaff vs Armadyl Godstaff. :mrgreen:

I noticed this months ago, and posted it in the ''The True World Map'' topic. But.. low detail full screen wasn't available at that moment: you can only see the walls in High Detail Fullscreen, so this is awesome! I also made some pictures:

[hide=]fn8d1l.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]2lve7mt.png[/hide]

::'

That corpse could be a dragonkin (hence the pile of bones near the neck being it head), the large bones being its protector.

The Fremennik connection seems more logical though

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Well I really think it's not new godwars room, it's old news, and despite the fact it doesn't relate to godwars in the slightest, as that is a human skeleton, and as of yet there are no human corpses in the godwars area.

Funny to see Brine sabers will now go up through speculation about 5 friends have already started to buy a few.

Is it perhaps the Mountain Daugther?

That actually sounds interesting I'm about to check it out!

Doesnt let you back in that cave tbh

Yup and from fansite guide pictures it grey not blueish, still never in a million years going to be godwars probably past content.

Jagex don't tend to release content into Runescape before it's actually announced. Unless they are actual teasers like the Pet Shops for Summoning.

It's going to be some old obscure quest which they have re-done and revamped with new graphics/maps. But ZOMFG its definately Guthix GWD!!!!!!! #-o

asrhasrh.jpg

Could be something to do with the new skill coming out soon? Although I guess that would point to the possiblity of a F2P equivalent of a place like that.

I highly doubt that, every piece of content people see people always shout new skill at, that area I actually think I may have seen before that's why it's troubling me so much lol

[hide=]fn8d1l.jpg[/hide]

In this picture, there is a jumbled white thing resting on the green shark jaws/giant snake, that I definitely saw moving when I went to look at this again last night. It appeared to be moving up and down, but I could not get a good picture of it. I have no clue as to what it could be, maybe some form of monster or npc.

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

I can only think of one place underwater with oxygen bubbles, and that's used in Rocking Out( the shipwreck north of Dragontooth island)

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6