New GWD room? New Quest Area? Amazing Find!

skiier5

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royal trouble snake place?

Not been there in a while, but I remember a skeleton of some sort there.

Could also be haunted mine or something, there are crystal rocks that look similar.

No. I did that quest earlier today, there were no altars or skeletons inside its lair.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

The white stuff looks like spots of snow.

Remember in Tale of the Muspah where you have to take Jhallan to his resting place, or whatever?

I'm sure that's probably where that is.

Green Altar lookin' thing = Ritual Stone.

Ribbed/Skeleton = Last Sacrifice.

Gf lul.

The GWD is close to the ritual place, so probably it has some relation, but what intrigues me is that skeleton (The ribs one) could that possibly a Dragonkin?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

The GWD is close to the ritual place, so probably it has some relation, but what intrigues me is that skeleton (The ribs one) could that possibly a Dragonkin?

No, they had wings. Why would they kill it and remove it's wings? Also, from what we saw of them, we can see that their spines are curved like a vulture's, and not straight like that skeletons. Also, look. It has feet. I think Dragonkin had talons or something similar, right?

I would say...

Green Altar lookin' thing = Ritual Stone.

Ribbed/Skeleton = Last Sacrifice.

They probably leave it there and energy is slowly drained from it over time and given to them.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

The bubbles are the white discs rising to the surface. And they're definitely bubbles. They had their own animation, and examine. When examined they said: "Precious oxygen...escaping..." I think its underwater.

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

[hide=Shovelmeface's zoom on the pedistal/alter/body]

Its a headless corpse:

10z2435.png

[/hide]

If you take the arm that is indicated nearest the top of the picture and follow this down to the 'spine' then you will see a curved bone which looks like an ^.

Although there is a high possibility that it is a headlass human (as taken from the pants and the torn shirt) I believe that this may be its head, which would place the eye socket to be the dark dot near the left end of the 'head'.

Just reinstating a different view on the corpse

1yrb49.jpg

For some reason I have a strange feeling it might have something to do with the Sea Slug quest.

I think this is the best guess.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

It's either part of an existing quest or part of the plans for a new low level quest.

It can't possibly be a GWD update or new high level quest because Jagex doesn't make high-level content. It's better to make content that 5 million people can "enjoy" rather than create exiting, useful, replayable content that gives people goals to shoot for. No, that would make absolutely no sense for Jagex, quest requirements are a bad idea because it means less 8 years olds will subscribe.

QED.

2496 Completionist

All things underground are on the 'regular' level, just off the world map. Just because it's by godwars doesn't mean it's going to be godwars content. Being able to see unrelated places while 'underground' is nothing new.

Remember that the in game map update made things that were off the main land (Such as dungeons) get their own plane or share it with others, so if it's next to the GWD it is likely to have a relation with it

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

It's either part of an existing quest or part of the plans for a new low level quest.

It can't possibly be a GWD update or new high level quest because Jagex doesn't make high-level content. It's better to make content that 5 million people can "enjoy" rather than create exiting, useful, replayable content that gives people goals to shoot for. No, that would make absolutely no sense for Jagex, quest requirements are a bad idea because it means less 8 years olds will subscribe.

QED.

Agile Armor is really low level and easy to get aswell. :roll:

If you put the God Wars Dungeon filtered over the main world map, the unknown skeleton thing is under trollheim.

I think its the ritual stone with the old sacrifice on it.

Apparently theres some sort of ridge (that u can click on with walk) out into the sea just off the northwest coast below piscatoris.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It might be the site of the ritual where the Mahjarrats return.

Remember from Tales of Muspah, where you put a Mahjarrat in a cave very near the God Wars Dungeon?

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

It might be the site of the ritual where the Mahjarrats return.

Remember from Tales of Muspah, where you put a Mahjarrat in a cave very near the God Wars Dungeon?

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

The issue being you put him in a cave BELOW the ritual site.

Since this are is underwater and his cave is not it doesn't fit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

My first thought was that this was the ritual stone too, but I don't think so. You can see this from Sara gdw right? Thats the south part of GW. Well, I was under the impression, perhaps mistaken, that the ritual place was north of godwars, much closer to Zemo-whatevers place. In the notes, he says that that one majaraht (spelling fail) tunneled into his basement trying to get to it, so the idea of it being closer to there seems to makes more since. I was thinking between Zemo-whatever's place and the place where we battle in WGS.

edit: Also, if you assume even a little basic geograph of distance underground, we didn't put jhallen anywhere near that far south. Though, of course, we could have crawled 10 mile undergound through the cave entrance before the cave opened up, but it didn't give any indication of that in the quest Before, it has said something like "you crawled a long way through a dark, dank tunnel" in other quests if that was the way it was.

There is no such things as relation to the above ground. By your logic, there should be Trolls and dagannoths in the GWD.

The GED is much, much larger then the chunk of the map you think it is. New dungeons are just placed some ways north of the normal map. You can say that X is next to Y so we should be able to see it but that isn't the case. Ladders teleport you north.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

There is no such things as relation to the above ground. By your logic, there should be Trolls and dagannoths in the GWD.

The GED is much, much larger then the chunk of the map you think it is. New dungeons are just placed some ways north of the normal map. You can say that X is next to Y so we should be able to see it but that isn't the case. Ladders teleport you north.

Well, some times there is logic and sometimes there isn't, it really depends on the order things have been developed in. Somewhere there's a thread with a bunch of the real placement of things on it... I'll have to go looking for it...

Edit:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=773195

oh, well, GDW doesn't seem to be anywhere on it . Must not have figured out where it is yet.

i like how brine sabers are going up now... alot of people are seeing this... jagex stated a while back that brine sabers will have a use....

this is one of the two places i wish the ghost walker glitch people had seen... the other is the monkey skull under marim temple... i want to see if it makes a gree gree... you can't telegrab it...

the elven city was just an open field... theres no way it would have anything worth seeing in it...

Rogue Palko... Quest Cape since 2006... Player since 2001.... And Bored Player Mod...

Rogue_Palko.png

[hide=skill goals if you're interested...]

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

Rogue Palko.png

[/hide]