A second strange trapdoor! Where could it lead?

nerdboyxxx

Runecrafting guild has a trapdoor. =o

I might get a noob account to stand on the trapdoor, and when the content releases, people would see me standing on a opened trapdoor.

"omg hax pl0x?"

~PD3

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Have you ever wondered where all those noobs go that fail tutorial island?

Well now you know.

That explains the examine text :lol:

As soon as you enter you're hit with "free stuff plz" x1000000 :D

Instant K.O. :lol:

I'd have an extremely good time beating noobs senseless though :D

Runecrafting guild has a trapdoor. =o

I might get a noob account to stand on the trapdoor, and when the content releases, people would see me standing on a opened trapdoor.

"omg hax pl0x?"

~PD3

I might just do that too. Noob spam ftw? :D

disturbeda.png

Dissapointed we don't get to actually see this little mining cart station.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Ì guess this is a reason to bump up the mysterious doors in runescape topic!

Hey that was my topic :mrgreen:

btw I think this guy is right:

Maybe they'll teach you the future F2P skill there? :P

The new skill will be F2P, and all the F2P skills are taught on Tutorial Island right?

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

That is the greatest thing I've heard about skill specualtions. BRAINSTORM TIEM NOA!

EDIT: What type of skill would involve a trapdoor on an small island and a very narrow bit of water between them? AMG! paperboat sailing

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

That is the greatest thing I've heard about skill specualtions. BRAINSTORM TIEM NOA!

EDIT: What type of skill would involve a trapdoor on an small island and a very narrow bit of water between them? AMG! paperboat sailing

SURF BOARDIN!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!11

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

I'm thinking Jagex added that in as a last minute decision which is why they were too lazy to just make a little room. They had no plan of what they would do with trapdoor when it came out :thumbdown:

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

I bet it the dungeon of a boss monster. maybe addy or rune dragons?

Yeah, and freak out the nublets by putting the room right next to the combat practice area. :twisted:

"Please go down that trapdoor for your next instructions"

"OMFG a majassive dragon!"

*Whap*

"Oe noes I lost all my stuffs"

But you cant die on tutorial island, so that would take a noob character to stab the dragon for 100000 days to get a dragon kite!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'm thinking Jagex added that in as a last minute decision which is why they were too lazy to just make a little room. They had no plan of what they would do with trapdoor when it came out :thumbdown:

It's still a nice little feature, and it sure has helped revive Keldagrim. It also makes it easier to buy materials from the stonemason.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I really like the idea of the trapdoor leading to the new skill. But how are non-new players supposed get to it? :|

There would be a guide in Lumby waiting for you to blag your head with constant nonsensical babble about how when he was a child they didn't have all this fancy dragon armour, but lived on simple leather. It was a simpler time..

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Personally I've always hoped Tutorial Island would be converted into Uber-Masters guild... Access to exchange, Caged awesome stuff, rune rocks in a room with a furnace+anvil, magic trees around a shark fishing pond, an awesome range, and free appearance changing...this might be the new dungeon for it...

But really...It's where they locked Ian Gower's account

Dark_Avorian.png

Personally I've always hoped Tutorial Island would be converted into Uber-Masters guild... Access to exchange, Caged awesome stuff, rune rocks in a room with a furnace+anvil, magic trees around a shark fishing pond, an awesome range, and free appearance changing...this might be the new dungeon for it...

But really...It's where they locked Ian Gower's account

Dark_Avorian.png