A second strange trapdoor! Where could it lead?

nerdboyxxx

trapdoor.png

I noticed this while I was killing time on tutorial island. Do you think it has any relation to the grand exchange trapdoor? Maybe it allows us to return to Tutorial Island?

Discuss what you think it may be!

PS: the examine text possibly hints towards a new dungeon?

disturbeda.png

Remember how Jagex made a new tutorial? And brought it down cause of whathaveyou?

They were supposed to be planning something for ole Tutorial Island... maybe that was how you got back?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

that dead tree raises some interesting questions...maybe a new grappling ability can get there?

Ooh, maybe. Problem is that tree would probably snap if anything was forcefully pulling against it :? they might update with a bigger tree stump, or one like the Yew tree in Lumbridge :)

disturbeda.png

that dead tree raises some interesting questions...maybe a new grappling ability can get there?

Ooh, maybe. Problem is that tree would probably snap if anything was forcefully pulling against it :?

I think you are confusing runescape for a more complex game

Of course, I was thinking of tetris. My mistake :P

disturbeda.png

leads to the GE. duh.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Ooh, maybe. Problem is that tree would probably snap if anything was forcefully pulling against it :? they might update with a bigger tree stump, or one like the Yew tree in Lumbridge :)

doubt it:

1. its not possible to grapple of tutorial island

2. have fun grappling a good 1000 yards from the lumby swamp, kalphite hive, or bendadin camp. i did like the sailing idea though. might be new elf quest (something like atlantis ???? <3: )

Could be a grappling idea?

Maybe they'll make a slightly P2P based tut island, to attract more customers to P2P again?

We all know what happened last time Jagex "changed" tut island.

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

I bet it the dungeon of a boss monster. maybe addy or rune dragons?

Yeah, and freak out the nublets by putting the room right next to the combat practice area. :twisted:

"Please go down that trapdoor for your next instructions"

"OMFG a majassive dragon!"

*Whap*

"Oe noes I lost all my stuffs"

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

I always wondered what those trapdoors were. I thought the GE trapdoor was for a quest. Maybe Jagex is storing something down there.

Almost there! 99 Wcing Here I Come!

kennydied8.png

Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly. The girl with kaleidoscope eyes. Cellophane colors of yellow and green towering over your head. Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and your gone. - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles