BALD GUY WINS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! AUSTRALIA FIRST

goku_nazz

WoohoO!!!!!!!!!!! GO BALDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 601 contestants and about 5 years he is the first to actually win the million. So heart wrenching watching it >.<

phr33 st00f plx?

8) baldy 8)

It's about bloody time.

First guy to have the guts to do it won the million. And if memory serves correctly 2 other people have known the answer but didn't have a go :x

It's about bloody time.

First guy to have the guts to do it won the million. And if memory serves correctly 2 other people have known the answer but didn't have a go :x

That would be correct.

Yeah I was watching it, but I knew he'd win as a friend told me someone won in October and apparently Eddie also said it on the radio earlier today. So congrats to him :D

Know what's even better? My dad is bald 8)

It's about bloody time.

That would be correct.

Yeah I was watching it, but I knew he'd win as a friend told me someone won in October and apparently Eddie also said it on the radio earlier today. So congrats to him :D

Know what's even better? My dad is bald 8)

Yea i saw it just then, i also heard that he won on the footy show awhile back :D

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

Heh, good to see someone finally win in that wretched show. He should be glad it was the Australian edition, not the Turkish one :P

I remember the first guy (I think he was the first?) who got the $1 million in the US. He was this super smart guy, who used none of the lifelines. He looked like he needed the phone a friend on the last question, but he only used it so that he could call his dad to tell him that he had won. :shock:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

I remember the first guy (I think he was the first?) who got the $1 million in the US. He was this super smart guy, who used none of the lifelines. He looked like he needed the phone a friend on the last question, but he only used it so that he could call his dad to tell him that he had won. :shock:

Haha awsome.

They still run this show somewhere? I know they have different versions of it in various countries (Venezuelan one is a soap opera rofl - commercial in the middle of the question for suspense). I'm pretty sure they ended it here in USA. Gratz Aussie dude. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

They still run this show somewhere? I know they have different versions of it in various countries (Venezuelan one is a soap opera rofl - commercial in the middle of the question for suspense). I'm pretty sure they ended it here in USA. Gratz Aussie dude. :)

Nope. They still show it sometimes.. you can be part of the "ask the audience" via AIM. :wink:

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

Oh I watch the show regularly but missed last night :(

Well its about time somebody one it, thats one lucky guy!!

Anyway who says channel 9 sucks?? They have the NRL Footy Show the best program on tv!! Can't you just tell by my sig :lol:

Yeah, I saw the first American guy do it......The millineum bug being a moth.......niiice.....

J272

Then there was that guy who tried to cheat using his dog.....that was smart too >.<.....

Haha, I can imagine the producers of the show banging their head against the wall, they didn't expect to pay out that much cash to a single player. But that's what they get for luring people in the show. Congrats to that guy for winning.

Haha, I can imagine the producers of the show banging their head against the wall, they didn't expect to pay out that much cash to a single player. But that's what they get for luring people in the show. Congrats to that guy for winning.

i think the budget (and packers wallet) is big enough to fork it out. plus im sure it obliterated every other channel in the ratings for that slot. about the long wait until they finally aired it, maybe they were just waiting for a good ep of law n order or whatever they screen on ten at that time.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

Ugh i have to go to school right now but i have a link of a vid where a guy uses ALL 3 life lines and gets th 300 dollar question wrong. Its quite pathetic.

Itll be here in about 7 hours

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

Ugh i have to go to school right now but i have a link of a vid where a guy uses ALL 3 life lines and gets th 300 dollar question wrong. Its quite pathetic.

Itll be here in about 7 hours

ROFL! I remember shane warne or sam newman or someone like that didn't even get to $1000