The People Around Me

Dizzle229

These are just all the things he was charged for. People say he's done alot more than that, but I tend to not listen to rumors. I'm only talking about what I KNOW he did, not what he may have done.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are just all the things he was charged for. People say he's done alot more than that, but I tend to not listen to rumors. I'm only talking about what I KNOW he did, not what he may have done.

If there's no conviction, he didn't do it. Idealistic, sure, but that's how the justice system works. I've noticed quite a bit lately that "innocent until proven guilty" is much touted, but rarely followed.

Not saying he didn't actually do those things and just got off somehow, just wanted to put that out there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Also am I the only person who thinks a majority of humanity is fine?

Pretty sure most of the people on the internet are as pessimistic as possible. Brings to mind an XKCD comic...

sheeple.png

Sorry if someone already posted it.

I like people.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well. I live in Florida(305, lol), so I don't know if my basis is accurate, but my view is pretty much the same as yours. Mostly everyone cusses excessively and tries to act hard. Crap like that. Thinking they're bad and saying they're in gangs. I don't really take them seriously, though.

That's a good thing, just means you're safe in most cases. The people who would be a real threat to you don't advertise themselves or wear baggy jeans and hoodies. They will be likely russian, chinese or italian and they wear suits & are on average older than 'gang' kids.

In some areas though, yes, there are lots of druggies and petty thieves etc.. Who would mug you for 10 bucks, and it's sad. The best thing to do is avoiding places they frequent, why play hero and risk death/HIV infections from needles etc. if they get pissed off?

A few of you were saying how humans are just animals, and it's expected that we'd be savage so to speak, and the way we are, I agree completely, and here's a creepypasta that I was reminded of when reading through this thread.

wellhotdamn.png

A few of you are talking about how [cabbage]ty people are, and I fully agree, but I always look at myself as being a piece of [cabbage] too, which none of you seem to be doing, which might be a good thing. I really can't write what I'm trying to get across tonight.

A few of you were saying how humans are just animals, and it's expected that we'd be savage so to speak, and the way we are, I agree completely, and here's a creepypasta that I was reminded of when reading through this thread.

wellhotdamn.png

A few of you are talking about how [cabbage]ty people are, and I fully agree, but I always look at myself as being a piece of [cabbage] too, which none of you seem to be doing, which might be a good thing. I really can't write what I'm trying to get across tonight.

I call BS on that story.

Besides being medically impossible, it's so overdramatically ridiculous that it's almost comical. Don't believe every little story you read on the internet my gullible brethren...

Most people that you view as "demons" are simply lost. They need help, not hatred. They don't know what to do with themselves, that is why they do the things they do. Be nice to them, give them a chance.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

Lol, either your community sucks or that you look down on people too much.

At my school, it's just the opposite. None of us are gangsta or do drugs or something. We just live our lives, hang out with friends, and whatever else there is to do. (I'm too lazy to list things today.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I live in a [cabbage] area, with [cabbage] people who do [cabbage] things most of the time.

Anybody who is my age, in my eyes, is most likely just scum. If you're normal - I hate you. It doesn't matter of course, since nobody normal notices me except for the 'geek looser kid'. I've been told I look like the sort of person that goes into school one day and shoots everyone up =/

But yeah, I hate most of the people I come across. They're rude, abrasive, mean and every one of them (in my eyes) are out to get me. I probably judge people far too harshly, but with the crap I've had from people all my school life, it's justified.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

This thread is all kinds of hilarious.

Also am I the only person who thinks a majority of humanity is fine? Sure, we're not perfect and well all have flaws, but to say the majority of humanity is a disgrace and then to subsequently place yourself above the rest seems a bit wrong, doesn't it? Maybe I'm just not as much as a cynic.

Amen! People are such pessimists nowadays. :P

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

This may not always be the case, but this topic made me think of this. There's some language, so I'll just link to it.

[link removed]

It's from this picture originally if anyone wonders. Lot's of language, so if you're offended by stuff like that, don't.

[link removed]

Links removed, even with the warning, linking to images or content with profane language is not allowed ~ Racheya

Edited by Racheya

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Also am I the only person who thinks a majority of humanity is fine?

/join party

Humanity, overall, isn't all that brilliantly good. But at least it's mutual. They're not crossing over to do bad things and such, but aren't gonna give up their money to charity neither.

And may I ask how you KNOW he did those things? The rape, assault, etc?

Oh and Aquarius, you better get a new Sarcasm detector.

Sorry, sarcasm translates horribly on the internet. Also, when he says he wants to kill/handicap the guy, and you tell him to do it, that's not funny to me.

And the arrogance and cynicism in this thread is a bit overwhelming. We're all human. They are all human. Stop acting like they're some kind of monster and you're completely innocent. Yeah, you might be slightly more "good" than they are, but you're not miles ahead of them, no one is. You're average and they're slightly below. Seriously, you might be saying that "I'm just normal, but they're devils", but you're still saying that you're better then most of them. If you don't like the people around you, change the people around you, it's in your control. Being a stubborn mule and refusing to let them affect you is just plain dumb. They're clearly affecting you if you feel the need to tell someone how "horrible" these people are, so stop hiding it and just move your [wagon] away from them.

Oh, and my area is fairly good, but that doesn't mean I don't know the kind of people you're talking about. I've been around drugs, I've been around crime, I've been around violence. And when I'm around something that I don't like, I walk away. When I'm around something that I think is wrong, I tell someone. But I don't just sit by and watch, I do something. By not doing something, you're saying that what these people are doing is alright. You're giving them your permission to keep on doing what they want, even if you say you hate them for it. So start something. Start convincing people not to do this. Go out and help the people that are the victims. Don't just stand by and watch it happen around you. Either get out or help out.

/rant

I have a thing against people who say they hate something, but do nothing about it.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

This may not always be the case, but this topic made me think of this. There's some language, so I'll just link to it.

[link removed]

"Human beings are programmed to notice the imperfections of others more than the imperfections of themselves."

How true that is.

Sorry, sarcasm translates horribly on the internet. Also, when he says he wants to kill/handicap the guy, and you tell him to do it, that's not funny to me.

I'm sorry, but Dizzle's just sitting there rocking back n' forth, avenging revenge in his head...and does nothing.

Edited by Racheya
Removed quoted link

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That's not true. I have made several old enemies into friends, usually by getting them to stop hanging out with their jackass old friends. These are people that would be really cool, but choose to be [wagon].

The difference between me and them: I'm don't act like a [bleep] to people for the sole reason that I can. Upon first interaction with someone, I always try to be nice, but if you show to me that you aren't a nice person, then I'm not going to be nice to you. Simple as that.

Something I want to add: Apparently nobody read my post earlier. I have no plans for REVENGE, I have plans for protection, which have failed up to this point. (if the school won't do anything, then I have to do it myself)

If someone is a true THREAT to me or my friends, you better believe we're going to do something about it. I'm going after some of these threats because the system failed to, not because they called my friend Steve a doody head.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

wellhotdamn.png

I call BS on that story.

Besides being medically impossible, it's so overdramatically ridiculous that it's almost comical. Don't believe every little story you read on the internet my gullible brethren...

Most people that you view as "demons" are simply lost. They need help, not hatred. They don't know what to do with themselves, that is why they do the things they do. Be nice to them, give them a chance.

I know it's bull rofl, I just got reminded of it when I read through this thread.

Alright, idea on what may have happened here.

Now lets think about it. When your in the 1st grade - 2nd grade, just about everyone is pretty nice. 3rd - 4th, some bullies start showing up, but they're few and far between. By 5th-6th grade people really start finding their personalities.

Now alot of the people I've talked about are good people and great to hang out with on their own, but when they're in a group, that's when it starts. People had all their buddies from 5th grade, and when 6th grade came, for the most part they had their big clique and shut everyone else out. Anyone who wasn't like them became a target.

The majority, not wanting to be rejected, decided to go with this. Now maybe these people had some friends. These people, wanting to keep their old friends, also got into the trend of "cool disrespect". And that's when we get what we have now.

Seems like everyone in this town is really nice, except in the Middle Schools/High School.

I think someone said it earlier in the thread that alot of this can be attributed to immaturity. This is the most likely guess. But really, everyone matures at a different pace. What can be done?

P.S. That story may be BS, but it was definitely a cool read!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Links removed, even with the warning, linking to images or content with profane language is not allowed ~ Racheya

I checked the forum rules, and it doesn't seem like that's there, the only mention of linking is mostly about scamming or linking to Virus/Trojan sites. It might just be an unspoken rule, but it couldn't hurt to add it to the actual rule list. Unless I missed it.

In any case, here's the censored version of the first image I posted. I still think the rules on censorship are stupid here, because most swears have different things they censor to. If I say

"That guy is a [bleep] because he has a really [bleep]ing weird fetish for calling a donkey an [wagon]."

we would all know what that meant if we'd been here for a while.

Censored image=

[hide]dddtz.png[/hide]

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

If someone is a true THREAT to me or my friends, you better believe we're going to do something about it. I'm going after some of these threats because the system failed to, not because they called my friend Steve a doody head.

Then going by your logic, America should find a way to disable China's military because they have a possibility of winning a war against us. Yeah, seems fair.

Stop being an elitist.

wl7w9j.png

Then going by your logic, America should find a way to disable China's military because they have a possibility of winning a war against us. Yeah, seems fair.

Stop being an elitist.

How the hell is that being an elitist? Some of these people are real physical threats to us, have hurt people before, and now threaten us. Authorities have done nothing about it, and so now I and my friends have to. We're not just going to wait for one of us to get our teeth kicked in.

The only solution other than disabling these bastards is to switch schools, and I'm sure as hell not doing that. All my friends are here, we have an epic robotics program, and the only other HS in the district is a Catholic school, which is expensive as hell.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I do notice a lot of the flaws of the people around me. Most of them can be easily corrected but nobody bothers.

I also think you're being too white knight about this, dizzle. "Getting back" at them won't do anything.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I checked the forum rules, and it doesn't seem like that's there, the only mention of linking is mostly about scamming or linking to Virus/Trojan sites. It might just be an unspoken rule, but it couldn't hurt to add it to the actual rule list. Unless I missed it.

In any case, here's the censored version of the first image I posted. I still think the rules on censorship are stupid here, because most swears have different things they censor to. If I say

"That guy is a [bleep] because he has a really [bleep]ing weird fetish for calling a donkey an [wagon]."

we would all know what that meant if we'd been here for a while.

Censored image=

[hide]dddtz.png[/hide]

The reason posting images with swears in is because it's a way of getting around the censor, even if you weren't intending to purposely use those words - they're still there and uncensored.

I know people know what the censored words generally are, but the censor allows us to use the idea those sorts of words without having to actually have the bad language around the place.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I do notice a lot of the flaws of the people around me. Most of them can be easily corrected but nobody bothers.

I also think you're being too white knight about this, dizzle. "Getting back" at them won't do anything.

*sigh*

I'm not "getting back at them", as you said it doesn't change a thing. What I'm trying to do is prevent the inevitable trouble before it happens. Even that is a last resort, the first place we went was to school officials, but they haven't done much besides try to tsk tsk them to death.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Well. I live in Florida(305, lol), so I don't know if my basis is accurate, but my view is pretty much the same as yours. Mostly everyone cusses excessively and tries to act hard. Crap like that. Thinking they're bad and saying they're in gangs. I don't really take them seriously, though.

That's a good thing, just means you're safe in most cases. The people who would be a real threat to you don't advertise themselves or wear baggy jeans and hoodies. They will be likely russian, chinese or italian and they wear suits & are on average older than 'gang' kids.

In some areas though, yes, there are lots of druggies and petty thieves etc.. Who would mug you for 10 bucks, and it's sad. The best thing to do is avoiding places they frequent, why play hero and risk death/HIV infections from needles etc. if they get pissed off?

I really don't see any reason to take them seriously. They're just doing it for attention(as said before in this thread), and they'll stop it eventually.

Also, seeing as the people who do school shootings and stuff like that usually are the quiet ones, I can see why you'd say that.