The People Around Me

Dizzle229

I had intended to make this topic on Wednesday, but life got in the way.

So the other day I was sitting in the cafeteria and looked around at the people. And I didn't like what I saw. The majority of them are scum. Thieves, drug dealers, people with no respect for others. One more thing that gets to me about them is something that most people don't seem to mind. Swearing. Now I'm fine with limiting the use of swearing to extreme situations, or times when it makes a joke funnier, but these people use them like most of us would use a comma.

Some of these people are just flatout criminals without shame. And I'm thinking, is this what most people are like? I honestly hate going to school not just for the academic annoyances, but for the thought that I'm going to have to talk to these idiots.

Any experiences? Suggestions? Opinions? Random memes to help brighten up the thread?

In before "lol u r em0"

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My school is the exact opposite. It's a pretty preppy school, and rarely anything happens. (Mostly chick fights haha)

I really would say it depends on where you live. and what kind of city/town you live in. I would say thats what makes most people.

258uo8n.jpg

You're still in school - wait till people grow up.

:thumbup:

:thumbup:

As a Senior, I've noticed a lot less [cabbage] going on amoung our class than when we were Freshmen and Sophmore. As you grow you realize the "idiots" around you aren't going to be there forever. Your respect, fears, etc about others will be completely gone once that graduation day starts. Because, let's face it, who would WANT to see all X number of kids of your class on a regular basis years later? Just your good friends. Screw the rest. And that's when the idiots will be gone.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I came from a really gang infested town, but it was never as bad there because I was only there 1st-5th grade.

6th-9th(now) I'm in a much cleaner but very sports-oriented town (I'm not into sports). That may have something to do with it, but I don't even talk to most people because 90% of the population of my school is pure scum. I have my small group of about 5-8 friends, and that's it.

Hell, there's one kid who has a nice little list of offences under his belt, and these are just as far as I know.

Rape

Possesion of an illegal substance

Assault with a deadly weapon

Robbery

And somehow he hasn't been expelled. He even went to court but was never sentenced. And yet I have to be in the same room with him every day. I honestly don't feel safe and I'm trying to cripple the bastard before he kills someone.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Then kill the [puncture]?

Don't be a tool. First of all, this guy was never sentenced? I assume that mean he was charged, but found not guilty. For whatever reason he is not guilty, or at least in the eyes of the justice system. Secondly, dizzle is talking about how he's sick and tired of all the scum he's surrounded by, and yet you go and suggest he kills one of them? Clearly you wouldn't know hypocrisy if it punched you in the mouth and the told you not to be so violent.

Dizzle, all I can really suggest is talking to your parents and telling them that you don't feel safe at the school you're going to now, and then work with them and your school to get transferred into one that's better. Schools with academic/arts programs are general better in regards to the student body.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Either you really live in a terrible area or you judge people much worse than you should. A bit of rough behavior and swearing isn't all that bad. Neither is substance abuse as long as they aren't douches about it. But yeah, harming people and raping people is bad... You don't need to hurt him though <.<

wl7w9j.png

Teenagers love attention. The best way to get attention from other teenagers is by being naughty. Like everyone already said, it's a school thing. There will still be idiots in your life but not nearly as many as there are while you're in school.

I'm not looking to hurt him because I hate him (though I do hate him), I'm trying to get him because he's dangerous to myself and to my friends. Hell, he's not even the only one, I was just using him as an example.

And tbh, I know most of these people should just be added to my mental depopulation list, the world would be a better place without this infection, but the thing that holds me back is morality. The little voice in the back of my head that says don't do it. This is the reason I haven't crippled that guy I talked about earlier. Could I? Yes. Should I? Yes. But I'm just not that kind of person.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I hold a deep hatred for collective humanity, but not for the same reasons as you.

I could care less if people do drugs, cuss, flick me off, rob a gas station store or whatnot. What I care about is people allowing people to suffer, close-mindedness, arrogance, and the fact that humans are basically a bunch of homogeneous desire machines. I wish we were different. All humans are pretty much the same, they just differ depending on what you poke or inject them with.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I hold a deep hatred for collective humanity, but not for the same reasons as you.

I could care less if people do drugs, cuss, flick me off, rob a gas station store or whatnot. What I care about is people allowing people to suffer, close-mindedness, arrogance, and the fact that humans are basically a bunch of homogeneous desire machines. I wish we were different.

We're just animals, why the high expectations? We are hardwired to be selfish, and thanks to marketing we all want things we don't need. Thanks to technology and the huge population we have lost our tribal culture, of course humanity is going to be fubar.

And tbh, I know most of these people should just be added to my mental depopulation list, the world would be a better place without this infection, but the thing that holds me back is morality. The little voice in the back of my head that says don't do it. This is the reason I haven't crippled that guy I talked about earlier. Could I? Yes. Should I? Yes. But I'm just not that kind of person.

No, the reason you haven't is because you're just some 14 year old punk. Quit acting all high and holier-than-them, you're not any better. "I'm trying to cripple the bastard before he hurts someone". Sure y'are. And if you really do, you're still just as guilty as the rest of them. If you're this worried, go to some authority; school administration, cops, even just parents. But don't pretend like you're going to take the matter into your own hands.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This thread is all kinds of hilarious.

Also am I the only person who thinks a majority of humanity is fine? Sure, we're not perfect and well all have flaws, but to say the majority of humanity is a disgrace and then to subsequently place yourself above the rest seems a bit wrong, doesn't it? Maybe I'm just not as much as a cynic.

No, the reason you haven't is because you're just some 14 year old punk. Quit acting all high and holier-than-them, you're not any better. "I'm trying to cripple the bastard before he hurts someone". Sure y'are. And if you really do, you're still just as guilty as the rest of them. If you're this worried, go to some authority; school administration, cops, even just parents. But don't pretend like you're going to take the matter into your own hands.

Go to authorities? What are they going to do? They've done all they can by this point, which isn't much. The sad thing is, some of these people that are otherwise really cool are complete [bleep]s when they hang out with their [bleep] friends.

I am much better than these pigs. Does that mean I think I'm a flawless humand being? Hell no. I don't see myself as a saint. I see them as demons.

Everyone can be a good person. But so many choose not to be.

P.S. Not really the right forum or thread for this, but will you be at the HALOween event? I think Homer wants a recap for it and it seems the only funny clips involve you running [person] over with [object].

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Then surely there's still something you can do within reason. Switch classes, perhaps. If it's just this one guy in particular, and he's got you messing yourself like this, it stands to reason they'll let you mix up the schedule a bit.

And yea, I'll be there for at least part of it. My best moment so far has to be hijacking the zombie's chopper. Or the time I double splattered those two guys hiding under the ramp.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Then surely there's still something you can do within reason. Switch classes, perhaps. If it's just this one guy in particular, and he's got you messing yourself like this, it stands to reason they'll let you mix up the schedule a bit.

It's more than just him, it's the majority of the school (though not everyone is as bad as him).

My philosophy though on moving classes due to bullying: I will not give an inch, and I would sooner see you dead before I move for you!

Now say that in your head with a Russian accent. Because Russian people sound really cool when they yell. They just do.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

So the other day I was sitting in the cafeteria and looked around at the people. And I didn't like what I saw. The majority of them are scum. Thieves, drug dealers, people with no respect for others.

In before "lol u r em0"

This.

Humanity disgusts me. Some days more than others depending on how I feel. Or how closely I look at certain individuals. It gets bad sometimes. Bad to the point where genocide almost makes sense. They're all just hypocrits. Scum. [bleep]. Gluttons. Heathens. They are a demon by many names. I've considered life "Hell" and death the second chance at life.

You know what the worst part is?

We're all human. And there's nothing we can do about it.

Sorry that this didn't brighten up the thread much :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Then I guess you're just screwed. Invest in good golf clubs.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Also am I the only person who thinks a majority of humanity is fine?

/join party

Humanity, overall, isn't all that brilliantly good. But at least it's mutual. They're not crossing over to do bad things and such, but aren't gonna give up their money to charity neither.

And may I ask how you KNOW he did those things? The rape, assault, etc?

Oh and Aquarius, you better get a new Sarcasm detector.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg