New Fairy Ring?

Hamtaro

Check it out for yourself. Where do you think this will lead? Perhaps the TzHaar are opening their city to us finally?

newfairyring.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

That would be fantastic to have more areas of Tzhaar open. But why would they need a second fairy ring? Isn't there one already there?

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

That would be fantastic to have more areas of Tzhaar open. But why would they need a second fairy ring? Isn't there one already there?

I used the other Fairy Ring to get there lol.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

That picture looks all jacked up

Go look for yourself. Make sure you're in HD on Full Screen or Wide Screen.

Hamtaro.png

There are only 64.

Yep, and (I think) 39 of them are already known, so this one has to be one of the other 25. Unless it's a series of codes, like the Fairy Queen hideout... :?

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Nice find with the fairy ring.

I think this will lead to a new Fairy quest, and possibly the release of the Soul Altar.

Who knows though?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think this will lead to a new Fairy quest, and possibly the release of the Soul Altar.

Who knows though?

Possible, but the cosmic altar is more fairy related, i think the whole soul ritual with marjahhat is more likely to lead to the soul altar

Who knows though?

Possible, but the cosmic altar is more fairy related, i think the whole soul ritual with marjahhat is more likely to lead to the soul altar

Or Elven/Gnome quests, as Seren is the goddess of the World Soul and Glouphrie is doing something evil with it.

Mahjarrat is also possible, as they are based on liches, and the major thing that defines the word "lich" is the movement of soul from body to an external object (like Koschei the Deathless moved his soul to a needle in Russian mythology) to become immortal as long as the object is not destroyed. Koschei also appears in Fremennik Trials quest and his name is similar to Kharshai the Mahjarrat.

2rzb2va.png

An entrance without a 'enter' option? I can't remember this from a quest. :unsure:

I believe those entrances have been around tzhaar forever since the graphical update.

vizardsig-1.png

2rzb2va.png

An entrance without a 'enter' option? I can't remember this from a quest. :unsure:

I believe those entrances have been around tzhaar forever since the graphical update.

^

Indeed.