Very Old RSC pics

shawdan

thats not fake lol there were people that had more hats than that...

That's from the day when phats were duped. A bank pic of one of the accounts that was used to dupe.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's from the day when phats were duped. A bank pic of one of the accounts that was used to dupe.

yep i know.. but he thinks its obviously fake lol

I bought a green, yellow and white the day of the dupe.. stupid me didn't invest in my fav color blue

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

so many phats

:shock:

016.jpg

thats fake????? :wall:

Best day Runescape has ever seen...

I bought 6 blue party hats for 500k each that day... Good times.

there really werent wars before wild, just unorganized fights of like 10-15 people max with only a sword or something

good and evil magic wasnt even there for a month and you couldnt level it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

there really werent wars before wild, just unorganized fights of like 10-15 people max with only a sword or something

Get your facts right.

There was wars between the major clans (wanderers and gladz for example) even before wildy. Percentually there was bigger wars back in those days than in nowadays. At the biggest wars even up to 5% of every player playing that moment was there. Now there's less than 0,01%.

war.jpg

war2.jpg

There's few pics. Shame I've lost the best pics, but hope you get the idea of wars in 2001. I hope some old Gladz/Wanderers member has old war pics hosted somewhere.

Good and evil magic were different skills and you were able to level them. If you had played back in then and actually be higher than 10cb, the word "fear" should remind you something... Later those skills were made into one skill, magic. There was pray good and pray evil, tho. You were able to train them, but there was no use for them. Later they were combined into a one skill, prayer.

goodnbadmagic.gif

old_stats.gif

signaturehoh.jpg

Get your facts right.

There was wars between the major clans (wanderers and gladz for example) even before wildy. Percentually there was bigger wars back in those days than in nowadays. At the biggest wars even up to 5% of every player playing that moment was there. Now there's less than 0,01%.

war.jpg

war2.jpg

There's few pics. Shame I've lost the best pics, but hope you get the idea of wars in 2001. I hope some old Gladz/Wanderers member has old war pics hosted somewhere.

Good and evil magic were different skills and you were able to level them. If you had played back in then and actually be higher than 10cb, the word "fear" should remind you something... Later those skills were made into one skill, magic. There was pray good and pray evil, tho. You were able to train them, but there was no use for them. Later they were combined into a one skill, prayer.

goodnbadmagic.gif

old_stats.gif

i counted 16 people in that pic ;) and if you are implying i didnt play then then you are the wrong one. ill even bet i joined before you did ;)

and the black area thing in fally was you had to click on either the left side of the ladder or right (i forget) from downstairs and you would end up in the black stuff. thats how i met w13 and we just kinda walked around for hours telling people you could get through the walls if you ran fast enough :oops:

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

i counted 16 people in that pic ;) and if you are implying i didnt play then then you are the wrong one. ill even bet i joined before you did ;)

Like I said, I have no good pics left :P Anyways, they weren't just meaningless small fights. Of course they weren't a total carnage like some wildy wars like the following.

war4.jpg

Anyways, your name sounds somewhat familiar. Can't connect it to any skill, but still.

signaturehoh.jpg

Like I said, I have no good pics left :P Anyways, they weren't just meaningless small fights. Of course they weren't a total carnage like some wildy wars like the following.

war4.jpg

Anyways, your name sounds somewhat familiar. Can't connect it to any skill, but still.

im big kuku :oops: if you dont know that name then you need to be hit on the head with a squishy hammer :oops:

im big kuku :oops: if you dont know that name then you need to be hit on the head with a squishy hammer :oops:

Ok hit me :oops: Could have sworn there was someone with a similar name as you have here :idea:

signaturehoh.jpg

i was number 1 fisher from like early jan 2002 till mid march :oops: had like 86 fishing

• 3 weeks later...

Yea for sho on that ^^^^

I remember when i first played, my friend mentioned about this awsome game titled runescape...I immediately went home after school, got online and proceeded to make and account....

this is oldschool right here..way back

You could choose what type of character you wanted to be, such as..Ranger..Mage...Warrior...I picked ranger..then after 10mins of playing i realized the game had horrible graphics and gameplay i quit..Then later came back later on.

• 1 month later...
Yea for sho on that ^^^^

I remember when i first played, my friend mentioned about this awsome game titled runescape...I immediately went home after school, got online and proceeded to make and account....

You could choose what type of character you wanted to be, such as..Ranger..Mage...Warrior...I picked ranger..then after 10mins of playing i realized the game had horrible graphics and gameplay i quit..Then later came back later on.

I always chose adventurer :oops:

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

sigh i wish i knew about runescape back in 2001 and i could had gotten a heck of a lotta phat lol :(

It's easy to say now, but back in then no1 could even imagine they were going for hundreds of millions...

signaturehoh.jpg

This is one of my favorites:

sbank8yp.png

and another bank pic:

sbank8xx.png

Some good times...

The first one is gasheart's bank right? :? never seen the second one before...

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

This is one of my favorites:

sbank8yp.png

and another bank pic:

sbank8xx.png

Some good times...

The first one is gasheart's bank right? :? never seen the second one before...

Yeah the first one's Gashearts most likely. The guy who has taken the pic (female look with blue pants/white shirt) is one of Gashearts old looks :P

The second bank pic looks almost identical to my own bank before I went p2p :| Except I had more phats & steel bars :P

Yea for sho on that ^^^^

I always chose adventurer :oops:

i chose miner!, hell yea!

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png