Very Old RSC pics

shawdan

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg, I kinda miss it a lot! <3:

Loved pking in wild > The 3 hit combos, n' rarely pj.

Remember the duping day ;S > Just got enough cash for pink p hat lol /:

Anyway, RSC will forever be missed! <3:

*0 99 1, 87 > 73 Combat

World Class Pure, kaaaaay?

------------------------------------------

~ 3 Hiit You

The only system message I ever saw was Angel 2002's (wicked's) and a couple random unknowns who got banned at the same time. I had no idea what it was at the time...Flashy letters. I was like "Oooo..Who the hell is that?":lol:

Yeah, I was online. It was in @ran@: Angel2002 has been banned for bug abuse (or something similar).

All in all he was an ok guy, but on scapeboard, he sent me a very angry PM just a few days after dueling was introduced. I won him in a duel by luck, being about 7 levels lower, and he told me to eat **** and other stuff :lol: But I guess that's ok given he was quite young, about 17-18 back then I think.

lol lancer like 3 year ago wen him and shera shared yourmaker i killed him on my pure which was like 62 40 82 3 times in a row and posted on here and he abused me to hell on msn sayin he was gona get me killed and stuff... (angel2002 aka i wicked i / yourmaker)

97 98 99 98 - comb 115

GOAL -

99 98 99 99 - comb 120

Yeah, I was online. It was in @ran@: Angel2002 has been banned for bug abuse (or something similar).

All in all he was an ok guy, but on scapeboard, he sent me a very angry PM just a few days after dueling was introduced. I won him in a duel by luck, being about 7 levels lower, and he told me to eat **** and other stuff :lol: But I guess that's ok given he was quite young, about 17-18 back then I think.

MattBann.jpg

He asked me not to Pk him in college after i fought him :-X I couldn't help myself though, first thing in the morning whilst getting ready for college i checked my bag.... Books, Check.... Pens, Check.... Calculator, Check.... Rune 2 hander.. .. . [cabbage]! My plan was ruined, i just couldn't find it :cry:

In all seriousness however, he had a bad attitude on Runescape, hell so did i but does anyone act exactly the same in real life as they do on the internet? I always took Adx1 as a persona un-related to Adam (me) Matt was different in person and i think the I Wicked I persona was just for Runescape.. Although when Sir Blood threatened to kick my [wagon] irl Matt told him which college i went to :-s \'

he abused me to hell on msn sayin he was gona get me killed and stuff...

Pity he didn't follow through on his threats :XD:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

MattBann.jpg

He asked me not to Pk him in college after i fought him :-X I couldn't help myself though, first thing in the morning whilst getting ready for college i checked my bag.... Books, Check.... Pens, Check.... Calculator, Check.... Rune 2 hander.. .. . [cabbage]! My plan was ruined, i just couldn't find it :cry:

In all seriousness however, he had a bad attitude on Runescape, hell so did i but does anyone act exactly the same in real life as they do on the internet? I always took Adx1 as a persona un-related to Adam (me) Matt was different in person and i think the I Wicked I persona was just for Runescape.. Although when Sir Blood threatened to kick my [wagon] irl Matt told him which college i went to :-s \'

lol eee those were the banning days ;) havnt been on a runescape site for years surpirsed 2 see so many faces here still, wish i still kept all my pics :( i only have a few oldies

banningdt3.png

bangsheadagainstwallzc3.png

MattBann.jpg

DM me in real life

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Man, just seeing old iron ores and a guy in addy/mith/rune med brings back so many memories. Me and my rl bud spent weeks just trying to get rune armor and stuff...I remember the day he quit...He got hacked and the hacker asked to borrow my rune legs and I let him...Only time in RS I've ever been "scammed"...Can't blame me really, I was level 40-ish and that stuff just didn't happen often back then. :P

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

wondering if anyone is collecting RSC pictures is it allowed to post rapidshare link here?

i have 487 pictures from february 14,2002 taken by rs photographer Fifty99...about 40mb total i could upload them in zip :P

wondering if anyone is collecting RSC pictures is it allowed to post rapidshare link here?

i have 487 pictures from february 14,2002 taken by rs photographer Fifty99...about 40mb total i could upload them in zip :P

Iirc meeturpker (kiddofwis on here) is collecting them, perhaps send contact him?

and Im not too keen on having it uploaded as a zip for people to download, sorry..

Vmser.png

Iirc meeturpker (kiddofwis on here) is collecting them, perhaps send contact him?

and Im not too keen on having it uploaded as a zip for people to download, sorry..

Ok...so if they are interested, they know how to get them then

• 2 weeks later...

While coming on this site I wish I still had my RSC account. Where I would be rich, and everyone was nice. I just really liked the atmosphere of RSC, and RS2 is still good, but not as good. I'd trade RS2 graphics for RSC graphics anyday if we had the same people back. And my account. Dupe day was awesome. :thumbsup:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• 2 months later...

fight111co6.jpg

fight1111ei5.jpg

fight131tc9.jpg

fight141wm8.jpg

fight161rx0.jpg

I believe this is the the old rune sword before they were out. Named Dragon sword or something. Atleast mods had it.

olddragon2hqf8.jpg

Same

sig1vq2.gif

Zonghui 99 all comb stats

zonghui99evrthngsirellitb7.jpg

Christmas cracker being pulled

400391ya0.jpg

Old world map

3dmap1nr4.jpg

you can still play rsc..

you just have to log into every 6 months

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I remember the period after the Report button came, every ran around saying "reported", to every word said. And the period were jagex diden't want you to swear, so the word were replaced with "cabbage" and it bugged, so you coudn't say anything else but, " cabbage "...

mugger!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's some pictures that I found. All taken by me. :)

zoomi6ck.jpg

this screen shot was probably taken with [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]_2!! i remember using that! not only did it have a sweet macro but you could zoom out to view more and remove "fog of war" to remove the blackness of stuff far away. yea i got stat wiped, but i really used [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]_2 because you could play full screen and zoom out.

ajpablo.png

fight111co6.jpg

Old school armour:

Addy helm

Amulet from quest

Cape

Mith plate

Mith long sword

Steel square shield

and when addy squares and kites came out people were scamming swapping iron with the addy when u werent looking cause it was just barely tinted green. ... lol and u could only trade 65k at a time

• 4 weeks later...