Very Old RSC pics

shawdan

This one isn't too old; from I Wicked I's and Shera's wedding. Many high level players and party hats. :shock: :lol: I have about 50 pictures from that event :D

Hmmm... I was the priest at the Shera/Gormis wedding... So here I am looking for me in those pics while im not even in there...

Vmser.png

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i counted 16 people in that pic ;) and if you are implying i didnt play then then you are the wrong one. ill even bet i joined before you did ;)

Like I said, I have no good pics left :P Anyways, they weren't just meaningless small fights. Of course they weren't a total carnage like some wildy wars like the following.

war4.jpg

Anyways, your name sounds somewhat familiar. Can't connect it to any skill, but still.

haha thats funny - i remember that fight!

• 3 weeks later...
Can someone fill me in on what ever happened to blue rose? Does she still play? And if so what is her full rs name?

Nope, not playing

name: Bluerose13x Still in highscores.

Last time i saw bluerose was in the wilderness agility course in summer 2004.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Wow, this really brings back memories. I wonder if I was in any of these? :P

I spent most of my time in the p hat sections next to the castle though.

4g611xt.jpg

Fun with paint.

Drink night cough medicine, take pills for sleeping, or just start playing with your Pokeman balls! In your Gameboy SP that is. =P~

Nice pictures.

Vmser, maybe you could place all the pictures in 1 post and a little chronological? Then you don't have to browse all the pages every time.

If you want to sort them, be my guest, I'll be happy to insert them all in the first post.

Vmser.png

just some of mine from 02-03

playerdead.jpg

ollidead.jpg

klaas.jpg

infecteddead.jpg

ghst1231deadx2.jpg

ghst1231dead.jpg

thughearx2.jpg

severedpiled.jpg

kantoo1dead.jpg

Last stat pic taken before rs2, nov 03'

stats.jpg

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

This one isn't too old; from I Wicked I's and Shera's wedding. Many high level players and party hats. :shock: :lol: I have about 50 pictures from that event :D

Hmmm... I was the priest at the Shera/Gormis wedding... So here I am looking for me in those pics while im not even in there...

wasnt gormis a high lvl smith too? making rune kites if im correct.

He was married rl :P and had two or three kids. And they all played rs :P

Can't remember his wife's rs name. My good rl friend lummox had access to gormis's wifes account (something alexandra or something, cant remember) and he sold me some rune kites from that acc :P (there was over 10,000 steel plates at that time which was huge amount of money if alched. Oh, i miss those days.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

Can't remember his wife's rs name. My good rl friend lummox had access to gormis's wifes account (something alexandra or something, cant remember) and he sold me some rune kites from that acc :P (there was over 10,000 steel plates at that time which was huge amount of money if alched. Oh, i miss those days.

Crap, mistake on my behalf. Shera and Gorth it was.

Vmser.png

his wife was Aleshea...i got my first rune kite from her.

same ere tres ;) 1,000 coal and 3 rune bars for it :o mined those coals in 1 day and bought the bars for like 50k ea... got a kite worth nicely over 1m for that crap <3 if i remember right certing wasnt even there yet :S loved trading those coals.

teh most hated castle pker lvl 80-90 ;( (year 2003)

his wife was Aleshea...i got my first rune kite from her.

Really? I got my first kite from her too. :lol:

Got my first battle axe from Tyler11 via his little helper, Patriot...whatever his name was. Patriot something. He had a main, forgot it's name too...haha.

Got my first 2h via some merchant for over a mil...Lost it soon after on my pure. :lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Really? I got my first kite from her too. :lol:

Got my first battle axe from Tyler11 via his little helper, Patriot...whatever his name was. Patriot something. He had a main, forgot it's name too...haha.

Got my first 2h via some merchant for over a mil...Lost it soon after on my pure. :lol:

i just found out that i still have picture where that kite i got from Aleshea, ended..i was still using addy kite in wildy which i was able to smith myself.

debgotkiteij6.png

(notice old arrows)

First rune square i bought from Tiwi for 800k...after i bought, he got banned from duping i think and Andrew said that all duped squares gets removed but mine didnt get so i guess it was not duped.

MI WAR vs. RSD

this was a fun day made a nice profit

caughttodeathatwar.png

practically at the end me sue me, i think dsm and i forget who else went hunting found this loser

charlie187deadcaughttodea.png

I was in MI :shock: mystic004 was teh name, I was a pure, I think I was the lowest level in the clan.. and I was the one with you in the picture of killing charlie.. you gave me the helm lawl. Also, I think that war was RSD vs someone else and we (MI) logged in right in the middle of the 38 altar where RSD was waiting, and we started attacking everyone lol.. God that was a fun day I made alot O.O

Edit: heh, I pulled these pics off of meili's site...

mi.jpg

misupa.png

I'm the one there in rune chain with the white shirt and black skin.. always thought that looked good lol... wish I had said something in those :(

First rune square i bought from Tiwi for 800k...after i bought, he got banned from duping i think and Andrew said that all duped squares gets removed but mine didnt get so i guess it was not duped.

He pretty much broke every rule he could, I remember from the system message when he got banned...

Vmser.png

He pretty much broke every rule he could, I remember from the system message when he got banned...

I remember that message :lol: . Anybody remember the system message from when Robin Hood2 was banned?

The only system message I ever saw was Angel 2002's (wicked's) and a couple random unknowns who got banned at the same time. I had no idea what it was at the time...Flashy letters. I was like "Oooo..Who the hell is that?" :lol:

I wish RSC was back to the way it was, say, right when pure's started to get big. That's when I used to PK pretty heavily and got many kills by trapping people in the Pizza Hut at the Bandit Camp. Fun stuff.

If Jagex was selling the source code for RSC, I would buy it and set it up. Good investment, plus everyone would be able to play the GOOD RuneScape again. I know it's cliche' to bash RS2, but god that game is awful. :(

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I've seen:

Tiwi getting banned

Aznforlife getting a mute

Punxstar and jennstar's marriage

on system announcements.

If I remember those correctly that is.

Vmser.png