Very Old RSC pics

shawdan

Oh fun topic, just so happens I was going through my HD the other day to free up some space for new mini-DV camcorder downloads, and I went through a stack of old RS pics. Most of them are not that old really

3Man3.jpg

Secret Santa party from a while back

Oracle.jpg

Another pic of same party I believe

PlayerType.gif

Player type selection. Not my pic, cant remember where I got it from.

ScamBug.JPG

Bug that let people offer 275K and a rune large in the first trade screen, then on the second trade screen it changed to 27.5K... caused all sorts of problems for a day or two

BlueroseScam.jpg

Mod trying to teleport bluerose for some reason, not my pic and not sure of approx. date.

Asgarnia.jpg

Coming soon, also not my pic.

Dupe1.jpg

Pic from the phat dupe. The guy who did it posted all the following pics on a website. The site was only up for a few hours, so luckily I DL'd them when I did. There were many more pics, but here are a few of the better ones.

Dupe2.jpg

Dupe5.jpg

DragMeds.jpg

DragSheilds2.jpg

Dupe6.jpg

Image1.jpg

Banned, still a shame they didnt rollback #-o

11264785.gif

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fun topic, just so happens I was going through my HD the other day to free up some space for new mini-DV camcorder downloads, and I went through a stack of old RS pics. Most of them are not that old really

BlueroseScam.jpg

Mod trying to teleport bluerose for some reason, not my pic and not sure of approx. date.

I know exact date since i took it but i wont tell ;) ...but its easy to tell that its taken somewhere 2001

• 2 weeks later...

BlueroseScam.jpg

I know exact date since i took it but i wont tell ;) ...but its easy to tell that its taken somewhere 2001

Yeah, no report abuse button yet.

If anything he was teleporting him because it was a fake Bluerose, most likely trying to scam via smithing offers.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

143ec.jpg

ventilaator caught out macroing

kryptix, thug style, eli, phazex, sapp tpk 718 etc in there

gasheartstats8yf.png

this one was gashearts stats @ same time as bank pic i think

holy8we.gif

the day agility came out

robeofzamorak5zg.gif

few days after robes of zam came out ?

tracy9pu.jpg

always makes me laugh.

robinhuud3ml.jpg

and robin huud dead for good measure :lol: good times...

skrsigll4.jpg

Combat 93+ - Metal drag obsessed ;)

Drops: D legs (1)

R.I.P. Steve Irwin & Peter Brock

I was around then too.. but i lost all the pics.. i wish i never gave away my phats :oops: i started like Jan 2002.. fairly cheap.. and why didnt i get some?! :x

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Who now remembers when the best pures were around lvl 60?

pdj8cj.jpg

My pker was 58 back then but with 50-20-70 you can't do a thing against rune pkers, so I always teamed with PDJ :P

oo nice pic, someone told me i was here somewhere :3>

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

rofl im alching with the great e right now

thats great

and i totally remember pepsi, kryptix, and s a x

and GREAT job on beating l6vi. he was #1 overall for a long time

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

• 2 weeks later...

firelord jagex wont listen to ur quetions they to busy counting there money and planning on how make more when to spend what to spend and how to mess jagex up more

wgpwnt.jpg

here are some random pictures

Me getting lvl 100, March 13th, 2003 on cobalt99 with jon slayer, eleannah and nibor yarrum there. There was a big party before but i messed up on the xp calculation and after waiting for an hour no one wanted to come back lol

lvl100.png

Here one i am proud of lol i was like lvl 103 and abyss worm was like high teen and for fun i staked him like 3k bodys, and i had like 5hp and i came back and won yeaa

wonstakewiththathpleftsta.png

Here i staked titan420 and won just like it because was fun times with dbz mcnugget there aswell

beattitaninstake.png

Here i staked lovinkarol

lovinkaroldeadinstakerune.png

Zorro :P we staked a bit i think u always wanted to raise the stakes or something but i wasnt as rich as u lol

zorrotoystake.png

MI WAR vs. RSD

this was a fun day made a nice profit

caughttodeathatwar.png

practically at the end me sue me, i think dsm and i forget who else went hunting found this loser

charlie187deadcaughttodea.png

Here are some fun pics i remember like me thkat, mischock, lovinkarol, cowsforsale, and a few others we would walk around runescape saying we are having the biggest drop party ever and dragged like 100 people with us to ARD wild was funny when we killed them all sometimes we got lucky

goingtomountain.png

uspassingbarbvillageandup.png

this is the after math of the second time we did it or something i had to put away my armour because i was getting swamped and just wanted to chill

hahhahhaa.png

yea i had alot more pics where i played 75% of my rsc carrer on my other comp but the hard drive was wiped so

Who now remembers when the best pures were around lvl 60?

pdj8cj.jpg

My pker was 58 back then but with 50-20-70 you can't do a thing against rune pkers, so I always teamed with PDJ :P

oo nice pic, someone told me i was here somewhere :3>

Yeah, this was 2002 or 2003, when I still thought of marrying LKS or TKS :wink:

Good ol' days.. so much fun!

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

ah brings back som memories *wipes the tears out of my eyes*

I played, took alot of pics but i reformated my comp about 2 years ago. I started as a warrior on one char and an adventurer on annother one, i remember giving my friend the bucket, and all stuff, the adventurer got, and asked him to give it to my warrior hehe =) Anyone remember me anyways? Dannew Svent, never got high up, got hacked 7 times (i mean wtf? =D) started 1999. Me, Starman1112 and A h007 "owned" the small house at lumbridge, the one near the most southest bridge leading to al kharid, we said it was ours hehe =) We were afraid of going outside lumbridge because we thought we were going to be murdered by a million goblins =) Remember one day when i bought a full bronze armour in lumbridge shop and my friend was so jealous (StarmaN) and wanted to trade it for his leather armour, later that day i reached to 600 gold and died to a bear and lost it, i was really sad =( After that day i found out about the banks, oh it was so good =D I remember when you couldve gotten phats allthough i didnt, because i wasnt allowed to play at that moment, had to be with the family, i remember mask drops, friend (a h) got 9 green i got 7 blue, and santas, i got 28 santas wich i sold everywhere for full rune, ended up in me having 2 full rune with r2h, 3 santa hats, 600k cash 1 full mask set and 1000 law runes and alot of deaths, chaos and nature, and me beeing hacked that weekend (the week of the dupe anyways, i was going to buy a party hat because i wanted one) The i remember when priest robes came out, people were like "OH WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE? IL PAY YOU 500k FOR YOUR SET!!" and noone found out that you could buy them in the clothes shop in varrock hehe =) I remember the Bunny ears and the scythe, and I remember when you couldnt see peoples combat levels outside wilderness, when you had to PROSPECT the rock to see if it was ore in it, and what ore it was, wasnt coloured like it is now in rsc. When there was no fatigue and rumours about sleeping bags were comming,when p2p didnt excist, when fally didn excist, when i traded my 3 mithril longs, 1 addy battle axe, mithril large helm, chainmail tunic and plate legs for a rune short and trained to get 40 attack, when i killed the dragon with cooked meat and i was 40 40 40 with 25 prayer and 37 magic and 30 ranged, when i started my low level mage pure, when champions guild was cool and only a few were in it, when people were NICE TO EACH OTHER, when noone autoed, when party hats went for 200k each and rune 2 handers went for 1 mill each, when me and my friend after ages got a rune 2 handed each, walked with cooked meat and monk robes and were going to "pk" we both had 60 60 60+ and was around cb 70, when we killed people in sapphire house, when world 20 came, when more and more made pures and we PKed at castle, making pizzas in bandit camp, running there to log and such, when i made my "pure" and pked alot, when i first got p2p, i was so happy about it, and surprised that it had sound, when i first walked out to hit a scorpion! When i got dragon long, finished heroes quest, could mine mithrill, finished mage arena, when the mage arena god spells werent fixed so you could do 20+ damage uncharged and 35 charged (friend of mine 88102pbj 8a used to shoot 35s with them, well, he did 3 35s but alot of 30+) When black med and black scimmy was very "rare" items, laws and deaths were 1 and 5k each, natures 500 and chaos 500, collecting red spider eggs and limpwurt roots to make strenght potions wich you sold for 5k each, when tuturial island came at first, when people helped each other and didnt write "noob" or scammed. When only members could report, and people thought that if a member reported you you would get instantly banned. When i finished all free quests, when i had all but legends left to do in members, when i got my dragon axe and dragon amulet (charged) I was so happy, and when my parents let me get member on my little mage pker (1 1 1 hp 10 magic 60) wich i later on finished mage arena with, leveled to 10 defense, leveled to 68 magic, then got 30 defense, she had scythe and bunny ears aswell, when i got 77 magic and could charge, and staked like rune 2h hehe =) When i created a "plate pure" of my staker wich i lost pasword of (S C 3 T) when i got members, dragon long an 30 def on my pker S C E T, when i finally lost the password to my mage, Il Idehl Il, and my main Dannew Svent finally was hacked and i had forgotten the recoverys, when i was the lowest person to get into the draogn @ dragon slayer, atleast first one, i had 20 20 20 and 33 magic, name was paerion wich a friend later stole from me because he thought it was good, when me and my friend went to kill king black dragon, when i stood up at greater demons and got my first rune large (my main was level 57 at that moment and i was so scared, i logged from every white dot i saw on screen) when i stood and murdered greater demons with cooked meat as food, with rune legs plate and rune 2h with strenght ammy, when Dsm came there and attacked me, and someone else high level ( cant remember but over 110) attacked him and let me escape (i had gotten 3 addy legs, 20k gold and 500ish fire runes), when i got 37 prayer and could use paralyze monsters versus the greater demons! When i killed a level 100 somehow, he had no food, and got full rune with rune 2h, when my friend was all excisted and called me and said he had killed a person and gotten full rune aswell, when i did my first "3hit" and when i pked a level 3 with a party hat with my lvl 4 mage, red hat, i got piled and died, dont know who ever got it ( was a million level 5 mages there and piled each one after annother lol) when i created a low level archer/fighter, 5 1 25 hp 19 range 20 maxed level 12 and walked up with crossbows 30 bolts and cookedmeat, and usually pked 5+ ruby ammies a day, wich was alot for me, when i hit my first 20, when i hit my first 21 and when i hit the first 22, 23 and 24 on my pure, my main was only 61 strenght so he could only hit 20 in free and 21 in member, well possilbly 22 with klanks, dragon axe, super strenght potn prayer, possibly 23 with zamorak pot aswell. When i hit 25 in members with my pure, and got klanks and dragon sword and 30 def, and hit 26, boy was i proud over that. When i helped Andrew ban the first autoer i ever saw, he said that it was very good of me to report it, and thanked me. When i was at my first drop party after i got hacked, and i got full rune with battle axe and a kite hehe, kinda lucky, where i got 100k gold and 500 cooked lobster certs, when me and my friend interfered someone doin a drop trade, taking 360k gold, a green mask, 5 r2hs and a few str ammies but missed a green party hat and about 5 other r2hs hehe =), my first r2h kill, was on my main, when i stood with rune plate, rune 2h and rune legs in varrock lvl 1, with only legs on me, a guy stood there looking though said attack me, i said no i dont wanna die and loose my rune legs, so he attacked, we faught and he ran out, after a while he got back in but with low health so i killed him in 3 easy hits (15 16 dead) and got r2h and str ammie, and he begged me to get it back and i said "well.. i really want it" and he started writing awfull words at me and i decided to put him on ignore list. When i could enter the mining guild, when i could enter every guild in free but crafting (i never crafted much, think i reached 40-50ish crafting) when i got my first full rune kill, when i staked my first million and when the prime time of runescape classic pking was, with nemesis and devil kkc, they were feared! Allthough i killed both on my 40 11 72 character wich later became 60 30 72 =) and still is today, when i became friend with both kkc's and watched their movie crusade, first ever rs movie i watched, when i saw screenshots from members at runescape homepage and thought it was so super cool that you could fight in lumbridge! "AH GOOD OLD DAYS NO WILD?" but then realized it was duells, wich is just as good IMO =) When jagex really cared about runescape classic. I remember the dreadfull day rs2 came out, i logged on, logged out to never log in again, untill yesterday when my friend had created an account for me, and we did like we used to do, pk with low level mages with 20 magery that casts fire strike =) When i quit rsc and my characters, all but one, were to be deleted because of inactivity, when i saw the text on runescape forums a few days ago saying that rsc will allow new accounting, and rumours about f2p comming back, then having my hopes smashed 5 days later by mod laura saying that it wont happen, i had plans in making a low level mage again, level 5, 1 1 1 hp 10 with 20 magery, my friend aswell, and both have a fisher each to get money, fishing cooking and selling lobbs was always my favourite way of making money =)

I remember when one of my friends got killed by a level 8 giant spider outside draynor, when i succseeded to do the quest in draynor mansion, ernst the chicken. When I pked a santa hat =) When i pked a red mask, later on a blue, and having a green from a drop trade, i remember pking at dark wizards above fally, my favourite place, pk / train there, i could train all day long and kill people comming there or try to kill them, or get attacked and kill them, or maybe killed myself and walk up and kill them, i made friends and had a blast =) I remember when runescape classic was runescape, the old game wich i loved and had inside my soul and heart, along with my gaming runescape "brothers". The day shemales came out, the day people started using bots, it was spreading so fast, and almost noone got banned, i remember when i walked through members with my pk and walked through the edgeville dungeon and up on the obelisk of water i think it is, and logged onto a free world and shot people from there with ranged, i killed a few who were fighting hehe =) The day i acctually succsseeded to get 31 prayer on my pure, it was a pain in the [wagon] ill tell you ! I bought dragon bones in members because i couldnt stand standing hour after hour picking big bones and burying them. Remember when i first heard about throwing knifes, and about other arrows, and poisoned arrows, about poisoned daggers, about throwing spears, darts, dwarf cannon. when the report abuse button came, and when you downloaded the file to launch runescape, i remember when i was playing on 56k when it took 5 to 10 mins to load runescape, when i thought that i could level my character whitout playing over internet, and comming back and play as a higher level, when i first could smith full bronze =) Me and my friends made up plans of running a store selling bronze armour in lumbridge heh =) when i searched for planks and such to get the ship ready to go kill the dragon. When i saw sax, and duelled him on my pure wich was 40 6 55 with 26 prayer at the moment, he had full rune with kite (chain) and klanks, 3 duells later he died heh, he hit alot of 13s with his fists on me =) He added me to friendlist and ignored everyone else! When there was acctually some respect in wild, no dm interfering / protecting / running / logging, when you could have spectators whom didnt attack you after you won, when i ran around in the maze, opening the chest inside with muddy key wich my friend and i hunted for to get as many as possible, when noone swore etc, when the swearing filther was a bit looser (i mean common you cant even say HI today more or less) When you could write in caps and such, when people knew about @ran@ @gre@ @red@ @yel@ @blu@ @mag@ @ora@ but not about @gr1-2-3@ @re1-2-3@ @ye1-2-3@ @bl1-2-3@ @ma1-2-3@ @ora1-2-3@. One thing i dont remember tho, could you write with @bla@ or not? Cant remember that acctually! =D

when the rumours about rs2 came, that it was just as runescape classic but with alot of more quests, a bigger world, new items, new monsters, when you could send in tips to jagex, i sent in about them allowing people to have houses and using the skill carpentry in the year of 2002, 2003 and again in 2004 =) remember when you could get REALLY RICH by mining 100 coal certs (500 coal) and sell them, thats how i got cash to buy a party hat, wich i was going to buy sooner or later considering the lowest (red) was 2,3 mill at the time, and that was before the dupe =) I remember the first mass ban, when a friend of mine got banned whitout doing anything, i posted on forums here on my old account and got banned, ive had a second acount wich ive lost the password to and cant even remember the acc name. Ive been at tipit since it started almost, since i heard of it. I loved tip its quest guides allthough i did try to finish quests whitout help =) When the makeover mage came ! Wow that was cool tbh! Eyepatches aswell! When you could see a ship outside the coast of draynor / rimmington somewhere there, think it was the ice cave now sure! When i mined bluerite =) When i saw thieving, was really cool, and ofcourse, when i got 40 prayer on my main, no ranger shot me again! =D When the autoers swarmed rsc and destroyed the game, and finally when jagex butchered it with making it members only, and then removing ability to make new account, or even logging onto old accounts =/ They say its only for old and loyal runescape players but since i couldnt get member for 6 months my characters are deleted in rsc =( *a tear shed for the lost*

Ah so many memories :cry: I will never again be able to play that wonderfull game called runescape classic =( I remember when the old guards in edgeville could attack you if you tried attackin a player inside wilderness, was a bug, they said "NO FIGHTING" or something, wich was fixed later i think =) When dragon med and dragon sq shield rumours were on the uprising, and when dragon looke djust as bronze, so that you could scared away people by wielding a bronze dagger or long hehe =) I remember all the different cape colours, some you had to dye to get =) Ah, thats about it for now.. I think I want to be alone with my memories now, they will always live in my heart and soul, and mind =) Goodnight fellow "oldschoolers".

• 2 weeks later...
ah brings back som memories *wipes the tears out of my eyes*

I played, took alot of pics but i reformated my comp about 2 years ago. I started as a warrior on one char and an adventurer on annother one, i remember giving my friend the bucket, and all stuff, the adventurer got, and asked him to give it to my warrior hehe =) Anyone remember me anyways? Dannew Svent, never got high up, got hacked 7 times (i mean *? =D) started 1999. Me, Starman1112 and A h007 "owned" the small house at lumbridge, the one near the most southest bridge leading to al kharid, we said it was ours hehe =) We were afraid of going outside lumbridge because we thought we were going to be murdered by a million goblins =) Remember one day when i bought a full bronze armour in lumbridge shop and my friend was so jealous (StarmaN) and wanted to trade it for his leather armour, later that day i reached to 600 gold and died to a bear and lost it, i was really sad =( After that day i found out about the banks, oh it was so good =D I remember when you couldve gotten phats allthough i didnt, because i wasnt allowed to play at that moment, had to be with the family, i remember mask drops, friend (a h) got 9 green i got 7 blue, and santas, i got 28 santas wich i sold everywhere for full rune, ended up in me having 2 full rune with r2h, 3 santa hats, 600k cash 1 full mask set and 1000 law runes and alot of deaths, chaos and nature, and me beeing hacked that weekend (the week of the dupe anyways, i was going to buy a party hat because i wanted one) The i remember when priest robes came out, people were like "OH WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE? IL PAY YOU 500k FOR YOUR SET!!" and noone found out that you could buy them in the clothes shop in varrock hehe =) I remember the Bunny ears and the scythe, and I remember when you couldnt see peoples combat levels outside wilderness, when you had to PROSPECT the rock to see if it was ore in it, and what ore it was, wasnt coloured like it is now in rsc. When there was no fatigue and rumours about sleeping bags were comming,when p2p didnt excist, when fally didn excist, when i traded my 3 mithril longs, 1 addy battle axe, mithril large helm, chainmail tunic and plate legs for a rune short and trained to get 40 attack, when i killed the dragon with cooked meat and i was 40 40 40 with 25 prayer and 37 magic and 30 ranged, when i started my low level mage pure, when champions guild was cool and only a few were in it, when people were NICE TO EACH OTHER, when noone autoed, when party hats went for 200k each and rune 2 handers went for 1 mill each, when me and my friend after ages got a rune 2 handed each, walked with cooked meat and monk robes and were going to "pk" we both had 60 60 60+ and was around cb 70, when we killed people in sapphire house, when world 20 came, when more and more made pures and we PKed at castle, making pizzas in bandit camp, running there to log and such, when i made my "pure" and pked alot, when i first got p2p, i was so happy about it, and surprised that it had sound, when i first walked out to hit a scorpion! When i got dragon long, finished heroes quest, could mine mithrill, finished mage arena, when the mage arena god spells werent fixed so you could do 20+ damage uncharged and 35 charged (friend of mine 88102pbj 8a used to shoot 35s with them, well, he did 3 35s but alot of 30+) When black med and black scimmy was very "rare" items, laws and deaths were 1 and 5k each, natures 500 and chaos 500, collecting red spider eggs and limpwurt roots to make strenght potions wich you sold for 5k each, when tuturial island came at first, when people helped each other and didnt write "noob" or scammed. When only members could report, and people thought that if a member reported you you would get instantly banned. When i finished all free quests, when i had all but legends left to do in members, when i got my dragon axe and dragon amulet (charged) I was so happy, and when my parents let me get member on my little mage pker (1 1 1 hp 10 magic 60) wich i later on finished mage arena with, leveled to 10 defense, leveled to 68 magic, then got 30 defense, she had scythe and bunny ears aswell, when i got 77 magic and could charge, and staked like rune 2h hehe =) When i created a "plate pure" of my staker wich i lost pasword of (S C 3 T) when i got members, dragon long an 30 def on my pker S C E T, when i finally lost the password to my mage, Il Idehl Il, and my main Dannew Svent finally was hacked and i had forgotten the recoverys, when i was the lowest person to get into the draogn @ dragon slayer, atleast first one, i had 20 20 20 and 33 magic, name was paerion wich a friend later stole from me because he thought it was good, when me and my friend went to kill king black dragon, when i stood up at greater demons and got my first rune large (my main was level 57 at that moment and i was so scared, i logged from every white dot i saw on screen) when i stood and murdered greater demons with cooked meat as food, with rune legs plate and rune 2h with strenght ammy, when Dsm came there and attacked me, and someone else high level ( cant remember but over 110) attacked him and let me escape (i had gotten 3 addy legs, 20k gold and 500ish fire runes), when i got 37 prayer and could use paralyze monsters versus the greater demons! When i killed a level 100 somehow, he had no food, and got full rune with rune 2h, when my friend was all excisted and called me and said he had killed a person and gotten full rune aswell, when i did my first "3hit" and when i pked a level 3 with a party hat with my lvl 4 mage, red hat, i got piled and died, dont know who ever got it ( was a million level 5 mages there and piled each one after annother lol) when i created a low level archer/fighter, 5 1 25 hp 19 range 20 maxed level 12 and walked up with crossbows 30 bolts and cookedmeat, and usually pked 5+ ruby ammies a day, wich was alot for me, when i hit my first 20, when i hit my first 21 and when i hit the first 22, 23 and 24 on my pure, my main was only 61 strenght so he could only hit 20 in free and 21 in member, well possilbly 22 with klanks, dragon axe, super strenght potn prayer, possibly 23 with zamorak pot aswell. When i hit 25 in members with my pure, and got klanks and dragon sword and 30 def, and hit 26, boy was i proud over that. When i helped Andrew ban the first autoer i ever saw, he said that it was very good of me to report it, and thanked me. When i was at my first drop party after i got hacked, and i got full rune with battle axe and a kite hehe, kinda lucky, where i got 100k gold and 500 cooked lobster certs, when me and my friend interfered someone doin a drop trade, taking 360k gold, a green mask, 5 r2hs and a few str ammies but missed a green party hat and about 5 other r2hs hehe =), my first r2h kill, was on my main, when i stood with rune plate, rune 2h and rune legs in varrock lvl 1, with only legs on me, a guy stood there looking though said attack me, i said no i dont wanna die and loose my rune legs, so he attacked, we faught and he ran out, after a while he got back in but with low health so i killed him in 3 easy hits (15 16 dead) and got r2h and str ammie, and he begged me to get it back and i said "well.. i really want it" and he started writing awfull words at me and i decided to put him on ignore list. When i could enter the mining guild, when i could enter every guild in free but crafting (i never crafted much, think i reached 40-50ish crafting) when i got my first full rune kill, when i staked my first million and when the prime time of runescape classic pking was, with nemesis and devil kkc, they were feared! Allthough i killed both on my 40 11 72 character wich later became 60 30 72 =) and still is today, when i became friend with both kkc's and watched their movie crusade, first ever rs movie i watched, when i saw screenshots from members at runescape homepage and thought it was so super cool that you could fight in lumbridge! "AH GOOD OLD DAYS NO WILD?" but then realized it was duells, wich is just as good IMO =) When jagex really cared about runescape classic. I remember the dreadfull day rs2 came out, i logged on, logged out to never log in again, untill yesterday when my friend had created an account for me, and we did like we used to do, pk with low level mages with 20 magery that casts fire strike =) When i quit rsc and my characters, all but one, were to be deleted because of inactivity, when i saw the text on runescape forums a few days ago saying that rsc will allow new accounting, and rumours about f2p comming back, then having my hopes smashed 5 days later by mod laura saying that it wont happen, i had plans in making a low level mage again, level 5, 1 1 1 hp 10 with 20 magery, my friend aswell, and both have a fisher each to get money, fishing cooking and selling lobbs was always my favourite way of making money =)

I remember when one of my friends got killed by a level 8 giant spider outside draynor, when i succseeded to do the quest in draynor mansion, ernst the chicken. When I pked a santa hat =) When i pked a red mask, later on a blue, and having a green from a drop trade, i remember pking at dark wizards above fally, my favourite place, pk / train there, i could train all day long and kill people comming there or try to kill them, or get attacked and kill them, or maybe killed myself and walk up and kill them, i made friends and had a blast =) I remember when runescape classic was runescape, the old game wich i loved and had inside my soul and heart, along with my gaming runescape "brothers". The day shemales came out, the day people started using bots, it was spreading so fast, and almost noone got banned, i remember when i walked through members with my pk and walked through the edgeville dungeon and up on the obelisk of water i think it is, and logged onto a free world and shot people from there with ranged, i killed a few who were fighting hehe =) The day i acctually succsseeded to get 31 prayer on my pure, it was a pain in the wagon ill tell you ! I bought dragon bones in members because i couldnt stand standing hour after hour picking big bones and burying them. Remember when i first heard about throwing knifes, and about other arrows, and poisoned arrows, about poisoned daggers, about throwing spears, darts, dwarf cannon. when the report abuse button came, and when you downloaded the file to launch runescape, i remember when i was playing on 56k when it took 5 to 10 mins to load runescape, when i thought that i could level my character whitout playing over internet, and comming back and play as a higher level, when i first could smith full bronze =) Me and my friends made up plans of running a store selling bronze armour in lumbridge heh =) when i searched for planks and such to get the ship ready to go kill the dragon. When i saw sax, and duelled him on my pure wich was 40 6 55 with 26 prayer at the moment, he had full rune with kite (chain) and klanks, 3 duells later he died heh, he hit alot of 13s with his fists on me =) He added me to friendlist and ignored everyone else! When there was acctually some respect in wild, no dm interfering / protecting / running / logging, when you could have spectators whom didnt attack you after you won, when i ran around in the maze, opening the chest inside with muddy key wich my friend and i hunted for to get as many as possible, when noone swore etc, when the swearing filther was a bit looser (i mean common you cant even say HI today more or less) When you could write in caps and such, when people knew about @ran@ @gre@ @red@ @yel@ @blu@ @mag@ @ora@ but not about @gr1-2-3@ @re1-2-3@ @ye1-2-3@ @bl1-2-3@ @ma1-2-3@ @ora1-2-3@. One thing i dont remember tho, could you write with @bla@ or not? Cant remember that acctually! =D

when the rumours about rs2 came, that it was just as runescape classic but with alot of more quests, a bigger world, new items, new monsters, when you could send in tips to jagex, i sent in about them allowing people to have houses and using the skill carpentry in the year of 2002, 2003 and again in 2004 =) remember when you could get REALLY RICH by mining 100 coal certs (500 coal) and sell them, thats how i got cash to buy a party hat, wich i was going to buy sooner or later considering the lowest (red) was 2,3 mill at the time, and that was before the dupe =) I remember the first mass ban, when a friend of mine got banned whitout doing anything, i posted on forums here on my old account and got banned, ive had a second acount wich ive lost the password to and cant even remember the acc name. Ive been at tipit since it started almost, since i heard of it. I loved tip its quest guides allthough i did try to finish quests whitout help =) When the makeover mage came ! Wow that was cool tbh! Eyepatches aswell! When you could see a ship outside the coast of draynor / rimmington somewhere there, think it was the ice cave now sure! When i mined bluerite =) When i saw thieving, was really cool, and ofcourse, when i got 40 prayer on my main, no ranger shot me again! =D When the autoers swarmed rsc and destroyed the game, and finally when jagex butchered it with making it members only, and then removing ability to make new account, or even logging onto old accounts =/ They say its only for old and loyal runescape players but since i couldnt get member for 6 months my characters are deleted in rsc =( *a tear shed for the lost*

Ah so many memories :cry: I will never again be able to play that wonderfull game called runescape classic =( I remember when the old guards in edgeville could attack you if you tried attackin a player inside wilderness, was a bug, they said "NO FIGHTING" or something, wich was fixed later i think =) When dragon med and dragon sq shield rumours were on the uprising, and when dragon looke djust as bronze, so that you could scared away people by wielding a bronze dagger or long hehe =) I remember all the different cape colours, some you had to dye to get =) Ah, thats about it for now.. I think I want to be alone with my memories now, they will always live in my heart and soul, and mind =) Goodnight fellow "oldschoolers".

I did not read any of that... :lol:

Use paragraphs, it helps soo much. Even if you don't place them properly it is just easier to read little bits than that unsightly massive chunk

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

i counted 16 people in that pic ;) and if you are implying i didnt play then then you are the wrong one. ill even bet i joined before you did ;)

and the black area thing in fally was you had to click on either the left side of the ladder or right (i forget) from downstairs and you would end up in the black stuff. thats how i met w13 and we just kinda walked around for hours telling people you could get through the walls if you ran fast enough :oops:

I think I might remember you I was one of the people you told that if u ran fast enough you would go through the wall...needless to say i couldn't run fast enough :oops:

s86.png