Very Old RSC pics

shawdan

This is one of my favorites:

sbank8yp.png

and another bank pic:

sbank8xx.png

Some good times...

The first one is gasheart's bank right? :? never seen the second one before...

Correct. The second one was my bank a couple days after the dupe.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. The second one was my bank a couple days after the dupe.

False. The 2nd bank is Pekoni's bank when he was going for 99 smithing. He ended up to 94 and quit. I know it pretty well as I sponsored his way there and edited that text to it. The original pic (as well as Gasheart's bank pic) can be found from my site http://koti.mbnet.fi/hohtava

Btw I had that bank pic hosted there 31th January 2004, the same day it was taken and posted to these boards ;)

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I've got a load of old pics of RS; me posing with every famous person, like a Japanese tourist :lol:

I'll post the more relevant ones to this topic though:

Who now remembers when the best pures were around lvl 60?

pdj8cj.jpg

My pker was 58 back then but with 50-20-70 you can't do a thing against rune pkers, so I always teamed with PDJ :P

Aah, daakpunk; the legend. Wasn't he Robin Hood's newbie? I never challenged him; for some reason he always hitted 20+ and caught me like no one else. He was one of the few pkers who was able to make everyone afraid on his own, rarely teamed up.

daakpunk1eq.png

Haha, the good old 'cold war of RS'; the Russians vs. the Americans:

russia5wr.png

My 'homies', 3 other Belgians; Vmser (white p hat), Spekky Hater (red p hat),Papa Rasta (yellow p hat) and myself.

spekkyhater8ik.png

Along with TKS and l6vi, xxcavalierxx was more than anyone else the hero of everyone. Add the fact that he made me get my first millions by buying big bones at 1k each, I just can't love him enough :lol:

xxcavxx0ki.png

My pker's bank at its peak:

ahaha3qk.jpg

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

Oooh, I gave all of my rune sets and valuable rares to a good friend of mine who became 16 that day. We're both almost 20 now :lol:

naamloos3uf1.png

Lol good days. Although I kinda regret it; those masks and p hats are worth a fortune, not only in RS but if I'd manage to sell the for dollars...

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

oy the great; that bald guy behind pker dude jr could be my pbeast--Laneispure; pdj and I trained ranged together for a good long time; infact mctavish and I made our pbeasts together, though he lvled much faster!

unfortunately i never backed up my pictures, however, i was a 60 10 75+str pker with 70 range, worked great most of the time ;) I miss those days!!! all i would do is pk, all day and night!

I remember being in audience in wilderness when buffyslayer and who da best had set deathmatch...i dont remember who all were watching but alchemon i remember...buffy died with honor and didnt save a thing...anyone got pic from that? :P

Also i was watching when russ an killed zonghui...i was training at hobs at that moment when i saw zong passing me and there was few ppl after him (dunno did they all fight him but at least they was following russ an)...anyone has that pic still? i remember seeing screenie and possibly i was in that screenie too.

also here mentioned danethor...when i saw him first time and first time was in wildy i didnt know who he was...looked scary level 100 with skull so i was thinking now im going to die...but luckily he didnt attack :P

pics pics i forgot to take :P

Also i was watching when russ an killed zonghui...i was training at hobs at that moment when i saw zong passing me and there was few ppl after him (dunno did they all fight him but at least they was following russ an)...anyone has that pic still? i remember seeing screenie and possibly i was in that screenie too.

zonghui_dead.jpg

signaturehoh.jpg

what ever happened to Gasheart? I remember her from rsc i bought white from gasheart down in varrock..

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

what ever happened to Gasheart? I remember her from rsc i bought white from gasheart down in varrock..

Either quit or really heavy inactivity.

signaturehoh.jpg

unfortunately i didnt take many screen shots when i first began but these are around 3- 4 years old. all taken by me

stats2da.jpg

phat1rr.jpg

froobs2kb.gif

cheese0up.gif

dangr1no.jpg

dopplgangr24vz.jpg

r2h6ku.jpg

wildy6ox.jpg

runefull27sc.gif

famous9ie.jpg

famous11sj.jpg

famous21ld.jpg

pdj1na.gif

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

Shorty, those are brilliant pics. When I played in RSC my char was a pure mage with 10 d and 40 mage, :oops: Now in RS2 I am a level 82 defence melee pure.

Edit: Ah, go to wikipedia there is a good pic of the precursor to Runescape, DeviousMUD, ah Andrew you crack me up :lol:

- The Yellow and Black Attack -

Either quit or really heavy inactivity.

she was a cool person free rune smithing i used to take advantage of it... They are a member of these forums back before rs2

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

zonghui_dead.jpg

I love that kill.

luvely picks. i tried to add sum very old animated gifs, but didnt manage :oops:

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

• 3 weeks later...

lol these arent too old but they are great

i figured i would find a screen shot of me wearing a different hat or something of the sort

glithohyea7xe.jpg

mytwin7ph.jpg

pg15kf.gif

pg25ol.gif

pg30bk.png

cracker8zz.jpg

i never really liked pink hats, and i guess i never took pics of me with yellows. i remember at one point in time i had 3 yellows and a red and i let my 3 best friends wear the yellows.

i only owned a pink once, and that was a very good deal (pink for a white and red), but i immediately sold it after for like 12 mil cash

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

I remember pking with new aztech.

that guy was a crazy player killer. Back when lived on runescape for hours upon hours training on anything not knowing how close or how far he was from a level.

The amount of time spent over the duration of a year, on this game is sickening to look back on. But it was not even close to the amount which michell(ladykilljoy) put into the game.

never the less, it's pretty sad when you hear about this "durial" incident leading to the suicide of a teenager in my city; which is why i had to see what this game is about.

Whats amazing is how many people play this game on a regular basis.

Runescape classic was fun for the reason that you couldn't really escape from the "agressor" in the wilderness.

Yea, I checked my old computer and there were no pictures of rsc. But considering my RSC account has been deleted; i feel pretty good not wasting any more of my life on this game.

I don't remember every statistical level of the character, but what i do remember is reaching level 82 strength with something like 40 defence.

He was good, ..past tence.

peace out

ladykilljoy wasnt all that great by the way, she lied to dirtydevil (her first rs boyfriend) and claimed she was younger than she really is.

Then she dated modsimon and for some reason started gaining 100k hp xp a day by sitting with him in the rat town (level 20 wildy) spider web area :lol: shes pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really cool, i never played rsc but one of my best friends in RS came in a year after phat drops or something like that he has syth or however it spelled..

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

unfortunately i didnt take many screen shots when i first began but these are around 3- 4 years old. all taken by me

stats2da.jpg

phat1rr.jpg

froobs2kb.gif

cheese0up.gif

dangr1no.jpg

dopplgangr24vz.jpg

r2h6ku.jpg

wildy6ox.jpg

runefull27sc.gif

famous9ie.jpg

famous11sj.jpg

famous21ld.jpg

pdj1na.gif

Why werent the mods there lvl 123 (that was the max in classic wasnt it?)

all_skills1134579550.png