Why does every F2P PKer suck?

Gudi

I have been PKing solidly in F2P for about 3 days now. I have found the following:

-You are a noob if you attack someone without asking them first (Its PVP, get used to being attacked morons)

-In most fights if you eat at 25 (which is a reasonable HP to eat at, you can be killed at 30 and below, eating at 23 - 25 is fair enough) you get called a noob for safing (if you cant hit 25s at level 90 - 120 then you should get out of PVP)

-You are a noob if you attack someone who is a lower level than you (If you want 100% balanced fights go to BH)

-Most people run or tele, even if they claim it will be a death match

-If you claim someone has safed when they eat at 35+ HP they take it as an insult (even though it is impossible to hit that high in F2P so there is no need to eat) and begin to eat at 50 HP, completely ruining the point of PVP, which is to kill other players

-If both of you eat more than 2 food consecutively then most of the time some moron will PJ you, even though there is no chance of them getting the kill

Why is it so hard for people to accept that these actions are COMPLETELY justified in BH or PVP? It is PLAYER VS PLAYER, expect to be attacked. It is acceptable to eat at a point where you can be killed if your opponent is skilled enough to combo you, and if they arn't then they don't deserve the kill! I must have had 30 - 40 fights over the past few days (proper fights, not simply attacking for 20 seconds then running). I still only had 3 - 4 people that didn't safe or call me a noob/other insults though out the fight. I got about 25 kills over the 3 days and only 2 of them were in DMs. About 15 people agreed to DM me, and only those 2 stuck to what they said.

Solution: Ignore those people and just kill them anyway.

What I do, is when my hitpoints drops to the amount when eating food is necessary, that's when I eat.

E.G. If I bring tuna, I eat when my hitpoints fall down 11HP, the amount the tuna heals +1.

I don't care if people call me a safer. I use my food effectively, so what?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Yes that, if you are on Bh wrold do it. But its more honour if you ask someone for a fight at first instead of just rush and try to kill him.

I also dont understand why there are so many runners, they usually risk just rune scimmitar and they are scared to lose it ? So wwhy they enter pvp ?

Thats why i prefer to have Dm with my friends, i knoe they play fair, dont cheat and never run (just sometime for fun lol)

hybridwinner.png

friendlyrunner.png

74519794.png

IMG.png

1024345760c9a10adabb996d3a25c754381ee4e6.gif

This annoys me too but the majority of the time it takes 3 - 5 hits to kill someone my level in a no armour match so I don't care if they safe/run.

If they safe that's just more time I get to hit them without being hit.

What I do, is when my hitpoints drops to the amount when eating food is necessary, that's when I eat.

E.G. If I bring tuna, I eat when my hitpoints fall down 11HP, the amount the tuna heals +1.

I don't care if people call me a safer. I use my food effectively, so what?

I highly doubt you've pked (efficiently) before. If you're safing that much you'll never get any kills. The only reason I don't safe is so I can hit them instead of eating. Sometimes I eat when I'm in ko range and sometimes I risk it and don't. That usually pays off by letting me get them within ko range which makes them eat while I keep hitting them, even though I'm also in ko range. Then I eat once I hit a 0 (depending on what their hp bar looks like).

Zerker_jane.png

They're all a bunch of lousy hypocrites.

If you're going to PK, don't let what they say upset you. I usually keep my hands off the keyboard until the point I'm ready to throw it.

I find that usually 70% of the people yelling "safer" have no idea what the term means - I have 23 hp, you just hit a 24 with your scimitar, in no way is eating right now safing.

Also, if people eat past 1/2 their bar, I'll usually say something about it, especially if they've already called me a safer.

I figure most people my level have around 70-90 hp (depending how pure), and reasonably they shouldn't eat at 26 or 27.

One of the most relaxing things you can do in PVP is turn public off. Then you have no idea what they're saying. It'll tick them off too, making them easier targets.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I have been PKing solidly in F2P for about 3 days now. I have found the following:

-You are a noob if you attack someone without asking them first (Its PVP, get used to being attacked morons)

-In most fights if you eat at 25 (which is a reasonable HP to eat at, you can be killed at 30 and below, eating at 23 - 25 is fair enough) you get called a noob for safing (if you cant hit 25s at level 90 - 120 then you should get out of PVP)

-You are a noob if you attack someone who is a lower level than you (If you want 100% balanced fights go to BH)

-If you claim someone has safed when they eat at 35+ HP they take it as an insult (even though it is impossible to hit that high in F2P so there is no need to eat) and begin to eat at 50 HP, completely ruining the point of PVP, which is to kill other players

-If both of you eat more than 2 food consecutively then most of the time some moron will PJ you, even though there is no chance of them getting the kill

1. It's more honorable to ask, but personally, I don't mind unless, say, they're in arm while I'm in noarm. That's just plain pitiful.

2. 70% of people in PvP have crap stats and can't PK, so they tell you to eat at 20. I eat at 15 half the time and they still can't ko me. It's simply because they're just plain sad.

3. Common sense dictates that they'll run. Hence, it's pointless. It's also rather pitiful because it implies that you're incapable of fighting people your own level (I classify "lower level" as over 8 cmbs below you).

4. Not many people have honor when it comes to DMs.

5. Lag/panic. But other than that...

6. Morons pj anyways.

d9f84e76d7.png

I've seen topics on our clan forum discussing a lot of these things. I think the honor/No honor is at question for some people. However, if you are in a pvp world and skulled, it is most likely you are there to fight. I used to like to go to some pvp worlds to fish cause it was never busy, but now it seems useless to me.

I believe asking someone to fight is a good thing.

Rachy <3:

coconutpiesig.jpg

I've seen topics on our clan forum discussing a lot of these things. I think the honor/No honor is at question for some people. However, if you are in a pvp world and skulled, it is most likely you are there to fight. I used to like to go to some pvp worlds to fish cause it was never busy, but now it seems useless to me.

Rachy <3:

Please,God,quit with the hearts after your name. This is the rants forum, where we come to murder each others dreams and aspirations! And you don't have to put a signature anyway. That just always annoys me when people do that.

Anyways,

Yes, this was annoying back during the wilderness. You would be looking for a reasonably leveled opponent, find him/her, and then attack. Of course, this person just standing around, like a guardian waiting for their prey, would automatically scream the moment your sword severs their brain stem.

"IDIOT NOOB!"

"Why's that?"

"ATTACKING ME LIKE A NOOB! I WAITING FOR SOME1!"

The question is, why wait in the middle of the wild to fight someone, why not sit at Edgeville before journeying into a dangerous place such as the Wild? And then you complain because we aren't following what you say? Is it because your god or something and the game revolves around you? Yes, that is exactly the reason. People think they are Kings and Queens on the internet and should be treated as such. No, your just an idiot misusing the internet.

Whether F2P or P2P it doesn't matter. This was one of the most frequent reasons Noob would be seen in the wild. People would attack a weaker person and then eat because they had no chance.

"Noob" declared proverbial high level dillweed.

No, it's not being a noob. If I don't wish to fight you, then I will eat and try to escape. Plain and simple. When fighting it should be alright to eat as well. It's the wild, there are no rules. If a person wants to stuff their faces with fish then they can do so. Jagex does not prevent it and thus it is alright to do. It's not a noob move to eat food and heal, most RPG's have you eating food to heal during PvP. Most people say they do PvP for the challenge. If so, then why wouldn't you want a target that continues to heal himself/herself. Same thing with prayer. People call you noob for using prayer. No, I'm merely using one of my defensive capabilities to kill you arsehole.

I personally do find that a move for douchebags. If you are a way higher level then someone I always find it a stupid move to kill these people. When a level 40 walks through the wild to get to someplace, maybe even his grave, it doesn't help to have a higher level killing him. It's not the fact that you can't do it, it's the fact that if you go to the wild with a pair of balls, you won't pick on the noobs with nothing on them. Kill someone of equal or higher or even a bit less level.

Ok, they do this all the time anyway. You should be ready for that anytime, most people won't stand their ground and fight to the death, most will wuss out and run or tele. Always been that way, doesn't matter what wild you were using.

They haven't safed though. If you were smart you would bring food. They are using what they have to survive. For some, especially noobs, the wild is a game of survival, not killing. Who cares? If it bugs you so much that people are healing more and more then why not just find another target?

Here's the bottom line, mostly referring to the last quote. The wild is unpredictable. When going in, you should understand what you are getting into. It's all on you. You have no friends, no partners, it's you against whoever is on the PK world. If you take PKing as seriously as you do, you might want to quit because it is for fun, not for hardcore destruction.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Most people say they do PvP for the challenge. If so, then why wouldn't you want a target that continues to heal himself/herself. Same thing with prayer. People call you noob for using prayer. No, I'm merely using one of my defensive capabilities to kill you arsehole.

I disagreed with most of what you said but this paragraph in particular.

People hate safers because they're likely to run or tele as soon as they get low on food, which is just a complete waste of your time. Most PKers stay just above knockout range so that both have a chance of winning.

And only someone who doesn't PK would consider prayer non-nooby. I'm guessing when you say PvP you're talking about clan wars or FOG.

Zerker_jane.png

Rachy <3:

Please,God,quit with the hearts after your name. This is the rants forum, where we come to murder each others dreams and aspirations! And you don't have to put a signature anyway. That just always annoys me when people do that.

It's their style of posting, why should you care? :mellow:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

It's not just f2p that has this issue. I can't sit in pvp for more than 5 minutes without people running up to me and asking if I want to fight. If anyone does that, I just attack them(since I always stay potted, I don't have to waste time). I've even had people run from that because they weren't ready. It's getting ridiculous... I feel that if you're in pvp, you should be prepared to fight anyone at any time.

My Walkthrough and Game Guide

http://forum.tip.it/topic/11294-advertise-your-thing-here-all-posted-elsewhere-removed/page__view__findpost__p__4761261

My Youtube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/USDMcat

Latest Announcement:

3-11-11: Both Episodes 1 and 2 of my Borderlands Walkthrough have been uploaded in HD!

They do it cos they can't PK properly.

They want it easier to get your loot so your a "Safer" if you eat (note they are first to eat when low health?)

They call you No Honour if you attack them without asking. In wildy you should BE PKing, not talking!

The answer is simple. Ignore them and PK the way YOU want. My PKing rules are always the same.

Find someone you fancy killing

Kill them

Loot drops

Leave

Zaroterasu.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would it kill u to ask to fight, both pot at same time, flick ur piety and maybe smite on ( protection prayers drain all fun from 1v1 fights) and fight and give them a chance to win if they give u the same courtesy or just safe if they do

geez that was hard! i cant wait till some of u try pvp in harder games and realize this is the easiest form of pvp in the world

oXmutilateXo.png

Purely pathetic rant.

People ask so the fight could be fair on both sites. Some people like to vid kills, people don't want to waste time potting in the middle. (Mostly in p2p)

Why use protection prayers in f2p? Are you that bored and pathetic you want to drag the time of the fight to 10 minutes and then just have someone run because they are out?

Don't dm, people usually run.

Safing is stupid. Nobody can get a kill that way and you're just wasting your and the other person's time. Sometimes you should ignore them when they are calling you a safer, other times you shouldn't.

This is just f2p pking (which I find [cabbage]ty anyways cause there's 99% of the time no surprises)

Basically.. Learn to pk? (referring to other posters, not the OT)

Go pk in p2p if you want to find better fights. Watch out for dumb [bleep] d clawers though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.