Have you ever been in a car wreck before?

Armaneth

Thankfully i've never been in a serious car accident, but i do remember the night my sister rang us from the hard shoulder of the M1 upside down in her car :shock: She had been driving along and hit a patch of ice on the motorway, the car started to slide and rolled three time before coming to rest. Thankfully she was fine except for the huge shock, she was so lucky not to have hit any other cars since she was in the outside lane.

Glad to hear you and your brother are okay.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Been in an accident (crashed my car)

Never totalled my car, nor had an accident that involved another vehicle.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Funny thing, ive only been in one accident...

Riding in a taxi, it was raining and the driver just kinda failed to brake early and we rear ended another taxi.

Both cars had scratches but nothing else.

Been lucky so far...

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Only crashed once seriously.

Ford fiesta + Motorway + Wet roads + 80mph + Tight bend... + TREE!!! = Crash

It was kinda cool. You think that crashing at that speed would be really fast. For some reason it felt slowed down. I was able to correct the slide at least 3 times, I remember hitting the kerb. Also going up the embankment and then into the tree's. At 80mph I should have been a goner. Lucky for me, someone's looking after me. 8)

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

I wasn't there when this happened but my mom was driving back from work and going past a traffic light on a highway, and a lady ran a red light and it was a head on collision, thankfully no damage done to either person. Can't remember what happened to the cars though.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I've been in 3 wrecks and 6 crashes on top of that... Not shabby for a 17 year old. Still no injuries on me :P

Next crash I'm in, I die

You're why it costs so much for insurance for guys 17-2X :evil: ... :P

Funny thing is, in rural Kansas my parents insurance went up only 5 dollars when they added me onto their policy :P

Nothing to hit but cows out here ;)

Even more strangely Evil Elf, I haven't been the cause or driving in any of the crashes or wrecks. Each time I've been passager. I'm bad luck D

I haven't been in a car either as passenger or driving when I've been in an accident with one. Twice I have been hit by cars failing to idicate when they're turning off round-a-bouts and hence I don't stop but keep going only to get hit by them.

Once was from some turd who didn't check his blind spot when he went to turn the corner and came into me from the side.

Another was mostly my fault - loose gravel on the curve sent me skidding along the road on my side into the trailer of car coming up the hill.

Although the most serious would've been when I got hit by a bus. Snapped the back rim where it hit, threw me a good 5 meters across the foot path. Ironically my only injury was gravel rash :D Half a second slower and I would've been killed. I learnt to account with acceloration of those old diesel busses more since then :P

----

And my friend has crumpled his front in a few times. rolled his car once (really badly aswell). He's also had the back left knocked up pretty bad from a friend (long but funny story about that :rofl: )

That's possibly about it. And considering that most of my friends drive between 10-15km/h over the speed limit I'm suprised most of them haven't been in more. I've had close calls going to work (people being in the wrong lane on round-a-bouts and cutting me off mostly.

i know a guy who owes his life to the fact that he did'nt put his seatbelt on, it happened on the highway, and the car flipped over and landed on the roof, the door was ripped off and he kinda flew out, then the roof collapsed. would he have had his seatbelt on he woulda stayed in the car and he wouldve broken his neck :shock: . now he only had a few scratches and bruises and a big bump on his head :P

i know a guy who owes his life to the fact that he did'nt put his seatbelt on, it happened on the highway, and the car flipped over and landed on the roof, the door was ripped off and he kinda flew out, then the roof collapsed. would he have had his seatbelt on he woulda stayed in the car and he wouldve broken his neck :shock: . now he only had a few scratches and bruises and a big bump on his head :P

Are you also aware of the irony that recently the leading person speaking out against seatbelts was killed when he was flung from the car. All other passengers (with belts on) escaped alive

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Are you also aware of the irony that recently the leading person speaking out against seatbelts was killed when he was flung from the car. All other passengers (with belts on) escaped alive

yes im aware of that. people, when ur in a car, ALWAYS put ur seatbelt on!!! you are WAY safer with, that without a seatbelt.

yes im aware of that. people, when ur in a car, ALWAYS put ur seatbelt on!!! you are WAY safer with, that without a seatbelt.

Agreed, only .001% percent of the time would you have been safer in a crash without a seatbelt

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

about 6 months ago i was riding to school and i was raining(again !! :evil: ) and there is one part of the way to my school where people ride 90km/ph at least ( 70km is the max. ) and some car starts to spin and hits 2 other cars.One of the cars that got hit came right at me, i braked and i went left and landed in a small river ( dont know the english word ;)).Broke nothing, waths kinda weird cuz i drive very fast with my bike .But that car almost hit me, when i went a little faster he hitted me :shock: .

Okay, my friend's mom was driving us to his house from some school thing and we were on the freeway. The car right in front of us randomly stopped so we hit it :oops: the whole front of the car folded up like an accordion, but no damage to the people in out care, the lady that stopped ended up being drunk and she broke her arm in the impact.

And this time when I was in Italy we were in a taxi, and the drivers there are CRAZY, so the taxi driver kept swerving in and out and he hit a car parked on the side of the road with his mirrior and it flew off, nobody hurt. :lol:

rangesig.gif