23-Nov-09 Thanksgiving 09

Toad

I know this dosnt go here but how do you put images in your sig

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this dosnt go here but how do you put images in your sig

Same way you'd put them in a post: tags.

Thank You for your help

edit:dang still doesn't work

Edited by friedtomato7

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

System update in 9 minutes; looks like the other shoe is about to drop.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

What do you think of the new part of the event that was released today.

edit:dang sig I even used another image

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

and as for the forum based event, gay, thats all i have to say, some of thier answers for the items make no sense what so ever.

I imagine it wouldn't make sense to a kiddie such as yourself, especially the immature kind who uses "gay" as an insult.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

so the turkey slaying part only gave the emote that was given last year....lame, i already had it, and as for the forum based event, gay, thats all i have to say, some of thier answers for the items make no sense what so ever.

It makes perfect sence. O_o

There are even little puns used, you just have to use some brainpower instead of rushing through dialogue. ;)

so the turkey slaying part only gave the emote that was given last year....lame, i already had it, and as for the forum based event, gay, thats all i have to say, some of thier answers for the items make no sense what so ever.

They make perfect sense. You just gotta think about it.

At least the first one was easy. Today's giving me a bit of trouble, although I think I have them all but the first item.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

and as for the forum based event, gay, thats all i have to say, some of thier answers for the items make no sense what so ever.

I imagine it wouldn't make sense to a kiddie such as yourself, especially the immature kind who uses "gay" as an insult.

This

This

What Omali said.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

I need help figuring out the set of clues for day 2...Is there any help on tipit? anyone?

http://forum.tip.it/topic/251807-26-nov-09-thanksgiving-community-event/

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I liked slaughtering the turkeys. I hit a 199 with a whip! I saved a screenshot and I'll try to put it up, but don't expect much. I'm not good with a computer.

Never mind the picture. I'd have to post it somewhere and I don't have any place to do that.

I did hope for more of a Thanksgiving event, but this game isn't made by Americans and Thanksgiving is an American holiday, so I can't complain. I'm enjoying the cryptic clue thing so far, though. I'm quite interested to see what the reward will be.

This might be one of the least interesting signatures on the forum. Sorry.

“On one of my many journeys about Gielinor, I encountered the strange beast known as the Chaos Elemental. When I came across this swirling vortex of randomness it was holding a rather mundane looking chest.

“What items do you have in that chest?” I asked it.

The creature responded: “Its no Mirasol all Gentle cats can tilt red Romulans rear crease bulbs salt gate”

Thoroughly confused, I told him I didn’t understand. Again, the bizarre monster responded: “43 – 35 – 27 – 19 – 11… Use what follows to skip over the answer.”

Confused? By Jove, that’s an understatement! I was dumbstruck for a while, but I remembered my lessons in deciphering secret messages and eventually I cracked it! An odd assortment of items, but then the Chaos Elemental is a strange being!

Anyway, you’ll need three of the first item, ten of the second and the number you get if you take the first from the second for the third. Haha!”