23-Nov-09 Thanksgiving 09

Toad

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the system update still going on or is there just no front page post and no patch notes?

There isn't a front page announcement yet... the System Update is done and over with as far as I can tell.

They either forgot to announce it on the front page (...) or it's part of the "hunting" that Mod Nexus referred to on the RSOF post.

However, Mod Nexus did mention that "all will be revealed in due course," so perhaps they're going to tag it on to the actual week's update announcement (if there is one.)

Edit: Just to clarify, this WAS updated into the game, and is available to play...

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

If this is the entire update for the week, that'll be five weeks of absolute crap. This is getting a bit tiresome. <_<

Why don't you actually read other peoples' posts before mindlessly flaming a new update?

I'm having computer issues at the moment. I didn't see the last 3 posts. The issue is on my end and I made the mistake however. Still, I'm over Holiday events, but that's more of an opinion in General.

I do however like that they couldn't release both on the same day. That would be work. :thumbdown:

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

With a new account, yeah.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I just hope thats not all this week.

The super hits are nice to look at, but a 3 minute activity isnt really my idea for a weeks update.:unsure:

The super hits are nice to look at, but a 3 minute activity isnt really my idea for a weeks update.:unsure:

Try reading the full thread next time ;)

sigwg.png

Are you into DnB or Dubstep?

Be sure to check my SOUNDCLOUD and MIXCLOUD,

and like me on FACEBOOK to stay up to date!

Latest mix: Leuven Goes Out Deejay Contest Winning Set (Dubstep + DnB)

Try reading the full thread next time ;)

But do anyone know what the other part of the update is?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Most of you complain, what else are you supposed to give our for Thanksgiving other than a cornucopia?

Munchful.png

9839.png

99 Cooking achieved Sunday, September 13th, 2009.

99 Woodcutting achieved Friday, December 11th, 2009.

All skills above 50, July 25th, 2008.

All quests completed as of March 23rd, 2009.