Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't something I did, but the adjacent lunch table to me did.

They had a mini-Christmas party today where they all exchange joke gifts (all of the people involved are well known for being hilarious). Anyway, my graduating class is taking Sex-Ed instead of health this year, as per state mandate and the running joke around the school has been about suing the word "smegma" at very innapropriate moments. Smegma was defined as a cheesy, sebatious substance found in your foreskin according to our Sex-Ed class. Pretty damn gross. So anyway, one of the joke gifts given as a cheese grater. It didn't make sense at first to most, but then it was revealed that the recipient of said gift has never been circumsized. Instant hilarity.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today one of my teachers closed off a computer lab, had us sneak in, and we had a LAN CS:S tournament :thumbsup:

At my college Iban, the teacher in classroom 4 allowed all his students to play COD on lan because so few of his class turned up it was not worth doing work. That was what i was told.

We played Unreal Tournamen on lan last week on monday and tuesday but we were not meant to. The stff can't monitor what we are doing anyway, they don't have the corret software installed to do so.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Today one of my teachers closed off a computer lab, had us sneak in, and we had a LAN CS:S tournament :thumbsup:

At my college Iban, the teacher in classroom 4 allowed all his students to play COD on lan because so few of his class turned up it was not worth doing work. That was what i was told.

We played Unreal Tournamen on lan last week on monday and tuesday but we were not meant to. The stff can't monitor what we are doing anyway, they don't have the corret software installed to do so.

as long as its not CoD5, i approve :thumbsup:

I'm afraid of heights, but when I went on vacation in Assisi I repelled off a watch tower wall.

It was worth it. Pretty nice view of Assisi.

[hide=View from top of Watchtower]6580_1187098311916_1062036774_596220_7905788_n.jpg[/hide]

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

I got promoted to special ed teacher woot. And I'm going to NSW in 2 weeks time.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I got promoted to special ed teacher woot. And I'm going to NSW in 2 weeks time.

Congradulations :D

The most recent awesome thing I've done was sleep until 4:30pm. Impressive, but not exactly admirable :lol:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Neato, my step-father has been teaching special ed for decades.

On topic:

I've recently found a new state of mind within myself, wherein days pass like short naps and hours pass like blinks. This of course is found in Counter Strike Source, specifically ZMOD and JB servers. I've played CounterStrike off and on for years, but for some reason for the past few days I've been obsessing over it like I used to with RuneScape. It's nice, I don't even feel like I'm living in real life anymore. Having a quite relaxing break.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]