Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

Does helping a friend through relationship problems count? What about letting go of a past relationship? That's two things I've done today.

Although good, I wouldn't call that awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgMlQR7NE8

This was my library last night, and just another reason we are ranked as one of the best party schools in the nation, i didnt jump off like that, but omg it was so much fun

That is better than awesome.

I wish i was there....

I dont know why my friend called my teacher a b***h, to tell you the truth.

racheya, i try to respect teachers. sometimes.

Oh, and STFU with the 'true story' cabbage before i call chuck norris and tell him you called him fat.

Cause, yaknow, me and chuck norris are good friends. sarcasm

True story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glgMlQR7NE8

This was my library last night, and just another reason we are ranked as one of the best party schools in the nation, i didnt jump off like that, but omg it was so much fun

Where do you go again?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You'll have to decide if this is awesome or not.

I was given the homework assignment of drawing the tomb from Romeo and Juliet, and in it, a what-if scene of Juliet waking up to find Romeo didn't show up.

Rather than draw it, (we can illustrate it however we want), I've recreated the tomb in Source SDK, and once I get the lighting perfect I'll be setting up the scene by posing ragdolls in Garry's Mod. I'll be handing in a screenshot.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I was given the homework assignment of drawing the tomb from Romeo and Juliet, and in it, a what-if scene of Juliet waking up to find Romeo didn't show up.

Rather than draw it, (we can illustrate it however we want), I've recreated the tomb in Source SDK, and once I get the lighting perfect I'll be setting up the scene by posing ragdolls in Garry's Mod. I'll be handing in a screenshot.

Post it when you do, have Romeo as G Man with that stupid face everyone gives him.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I hit my friend in the back of tha calf with a cricket ball when bowling to him in the cricket nets today. It was pretty awesome when I saw his facebook status update "I can't walk now after a McKevitt full length delievery"

I thought it was pretty awesome after seeing that

rosssigfinal.jpg

I just made wine from canned fruit and pie filling.

10861_179364148607_585253607_2766111_7158773_n.jpg

Left - Fruit Cocktail Wine (canned fruit)

Middle - Summer Fruits Wine (pie filling)

Back - Apple Cider (apple concentrate)

tasty. :mrgreen:

Tasty indeed! One of my ciders is finally beginning to not taste like rocket fuel and it's quite tasty.

Where's Quoi_Tu ?

Hi.

My school is a waste of time, for real, I'm smarter then all of my teachers I currently have it's beyond me how they somehow have a teaching degree.

I wish I were in High School again so that I could know everything again.

Typical teen...Just the fact that you are smoking, and smarting off like that proves you really aren't all that smart.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Post it when you do, have Romeo as G Man with that stupid face everyone gives him.

Here y'are. A bit big, this. I had intended to make it dark enough to have Gman, Heavy, and Weighted Companion Cube eating the Portal cake in the background, but it came out too bright, and I didn't have enough time to fix it.The bodies in the background are also too tough to see, a little annoying, but not something that could be fixed without a delay. I still have the set, though, it works with Garry's Mod and HL2: Ep 2. I can email it if anyone wants it.(PM me)

[hide]rj0000.jpg[/hide]

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I learned the first 45 seconds or so of Cliff Burton's Anesthesia-Pulling Teeth. So that's like the intro to awesome.

Edit: Make that the entire slow section until the drums come in. That's like halfway to ppure awesomeness.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hai! you still here o.O

and no i havent dont anything awesome lately, my life is going downhill a bit D:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I wrestled an alligator and won. Unfortunately, however, I lost both of my legs.

In most cultures being crippled isn't considered 'winning'.

Except for maybe Japanese samurai and French knights. Then it would be worth it.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Hmm....

I don't know about you guys, but i think this topic is AWESOME!

Grats on an AWESOME thread!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I finished my math homework in record time! Plus I probably took the world's longest non-drunk piss last night at like 2:00 am, probably 1 minute 20 seconds at the least, most likely above 1 minute 45 seconds.

Impressive, I've never been one for taking long pisses. I just go all the time. And being drunk really only guarantees that you miss. :lol:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp