Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

I finished my math homework in record time! Plus I probably took the world's longest non-drunk piss last night at like 2:00 am, probably 1 minute 20 seconds at the least, most likely above 1 minute 45 seconds.

Impressive, I've never been one for taking long pisses. I just go all the time. And being drunk really only guarantees that you miss. :lol:

I think I have screwed up bladder. I drink enough, yet I usually piss one time a day, maybe two, but regardless they aren't long.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished my math homework in record time! Plus I probably took the world's longest non-drunk piss last night at like 2:00 am, probably 1 minute 20 seconds at the least, most likely above 1 minute 45 seconds.

Impressive, I've never been one for taking long pisses. I just go all the time. And being drunk really only guarantees that you miss. :lol:

I think I have screwed up bladder. I drink enough, yet I usually piss one time a day, maybe two, but regardless they aren't long.

I go once or twice, I time them. My record so far in about two months is 35 seconds after going >24 hours. They usually average in the low 20s.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I barely studied for my visual arts class final, two of the questions were about artists/artwork that was talked about in the lecture that I skipped, and yet I somehow managed to get an A+ on the exam and thus an A+ in the class. BSing skills ftw.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I barely studied for my visual arts class final, two of the questions were about artists/artwork that was talked about in the lecture that I skipped, and yet I somehow managed to get an A+ on the exam and thus an A+ in the class. BSing skills ftw.

Easy to do with arts courses. I'm about to pull that on my polisci course later.

I go once or twice, I time them. My record so far in about two months is 35 seconds after going >24 hours. They usually average in the low 20s.

Anybody remember the two page long discussion on peeing habits we had, that I sort of started a while ago? I do. and I drink a lot and pee once or twice a day.

Easy to do with arts courses. I'm about to pull that on my polisci course later.

Depends on the course. If it's a basic general-ed type course than yeah, that [cabbage] is easy. After that they get a lot more difficult once you get into theory.

Depends on the course. If it's a basic general-ed type course than yeah, that [cabbage] is easy. After that they get a lot more difficult once you get into theory.

Mine was not a general ed course :P It wasn't terribly difficult but I still didn't expect to get a perfect grade.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Mine was not a general ed course :P It wasn't terribly difficult but I still didn't expect to get a perfect grade.

I had the same thing back in high school in my English class. I was always stuck in classes with simple minded folks. My teacher always did something to indicate the answer so more people would pass the tests. I had a 132% in that class after extra credit.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I failed at my Spanish presentation, but convinced my teacher that the bell rang before I was finished, so now i get a second chance to get a better grade. Not very awesome, but it certainly made me feel better

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Wednesday was Gift Day at school; everyone was meant to wear some sort of gift paraphernalia. I went to the mall with a friend at lunch time and bought gift wrap; I made us both dresses with a penguin pattern on it. That's funny because my physics teacher said my friend and i reminded him of homosexual love between penguins.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Lately I've decorated the inside of my house with all sorts of colorful holiday decorations - pictures were taken throughout the day of all of us decorating so last night i took those pictures and made a slideshow out of them and added clips of our favorite holiday songs. After it was complete it uploaded it online and sent it out to a bunch of friends and family, kinda like those cheesy holiday greeting cards families send out except we meant for ours to be cheesy and ridiculous. Then I also uploaded the star wars movie i made for a final project junior year of high school. Finally, today I took my last final so I'm now done with this semester and it feels great!

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I failed at my Spanish presentation, but convinced my teacher that the bell rang before I was finished, so now i get a second chance to get a better grade. Not very awesome, but it certainly made me feel better

Ended up with a 65% on the project.

Kinda disappointed :|

But in other "awesome" news, it seems Karma has taken place and a guy I know broke up with his girlfriend to try and get with my ex-girlfriend. He was rejected, and I lol'd very hard, which felt really nice considering I had just broken up with said girlfriend. This actually occured a while ago, but I only found out about it today. It sounds mean of me, but it's a long story (condensed: the guy is a man [bleep] that cheats on his girlfriend on a daily basis, and has been trying to get with my then-girlfriend for over a year)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ended up with a 65% on the project.

Kinda disappointed :|

But in other "awesome" news, it seems Karma has taken place and a guy I know broke up with his girlfriend to try and get with my ex-girlfriend. He was rejected, and I lol'd very hard, which felt really nice considering I had just broken up with said girlfriend. This actually occured a while ago, but I only found out about it today. It sounds mean of me, but it's a long story (condensed: the guy is a man [bleep] that cheats on his girlfriend on a daily basis, and has been trying to get with my then-girlfriend for over a year)

Karmas a [cabbage]

that made me laugh :P

I beat a 350 pound man at beer-boxing last night. I weigh less than half as him and I already had 4 beers in me when we started, he brought me all the way to the end of round 3 which is when he lost :smile: It was pretty gross though.

Now I get free beer whenever I go out drinking and he's there :cool: (it's the first time we met, but I am definitely going to be stalking this guy)

hiccup.png

Wednesday was Gift Day at school; everyone was meant to wear some sort of gift paraphernalia. I went to the mall with a friend at lunch time and bought gift wrap; I made us both dresses with a penguin pattern on it. That's funny because my physics teacher said my friend and i reminded him of homosexual love between penguins.

What a great teacher...

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Well, it's partly our fault. You're not supposed to be furiously rubbing elbows with your friends in physics class.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

At the local basketball court today, and a bunch of little kids were setting up a dodgeball game, so the staff asked us to shoot on a goal on the side of the court. We said sure, and as we were walking to the goal, I decided to randomly attempt this 45-foot shot. Nothing but net, it was almost all luck, but still was pretty insane.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Never heard of the term "beer boxing" -- but I imagine it's downing beer after beer in an attempt to humiliate your opponent and prove your metallic testicle-ness.

It's a bit more structured than that. Each boxer rolls a die, the lower numbered one takes a shot of beer. There's a designated shot glass filler to speed things up, so it's just roll after roll. 3 rounds of 3 minutes each, whoever quits or pukes first loses.

I'm ABOUT to do something awesome. Reasoning: I'm going to a mask party, with a lot of sexy people, and everyone goes up a notch because girls with hot bodies but ugly faces suddenly become perfect 10s :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Never heard of the term "beer boxing" -- but I imagine it's downing beer after beer in an attempt to humiliate your opponent and prove your metallic testicle-ness.

It's a bit more structured than that. Each boxer rolls a die, the lower numbered one takes a shot of beer. There's a designated shot glass filler to speed things up, so it's just roll after roll. 3 rounds of 3 minutes each, whoever quits or pukes first loses.

Yeah, my description fits pretty well. :lol:

Two words: Aerosol flamethrower. That's always fun.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Two words: Aerosol flamethrower. That's always fun.

I had my head set on fire thanks to one of those puppies. Not always fun.

That sounds fun. And, it is quite freaking dangerous, to be honest.

I decided to be more cautious when my hand caught fire, momentarily ofcourse, didnt hurt too much.

My awesome : There was a bug under my keyboard, so I flipped the key board over, gave it a good whack. Bug was taken care of and all the particles of dust, food, other stuff fell out. Voila, cleaned my keyboard.

And there was minimal picking up, since I had to remove the bug anyway.

Highlight of my day.