Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

I went Ice Skating, which is pretty awesome considering it was my first time. :thumbsup:

How's the tailbone feeling?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he lived in Costa Rica his whole life or something.

Hell, I live in a state with a ton of snow and ice, and a few year round ice rinks and I've only skated a handful of times.

I haven't been since I was about 8 and I'm from New England too, albeit a more southern state.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ah Christmas, the time of year I wish I could grab a freezer and shove it down my pants with the door open.

That sounds pretty frikkin painful.

Let's just say during summer the heat becomes my alarm clock. Can't sleep past 10AM as it gets too hot, even with a fan on full ball.

I went Ice Skating, which is pretty awesome considering it was my first time. :thumbsup:

How'd it go?

I'm from Australia, a bloody hot place. Actually it's quite temperate throughout the year but come December-January, it's unbearable.

And I've gone a few times.

I love ice skating, we should go some time....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Let's just say during summer the heat becomes my alarm clock. Can't sleep past 10AM as it gets too hot, even with a fan on full ball.

Haha yeah. So true about the heat being the alarm clock.

Last week or so has been surpisingly cool, actually.

[hide=22-10-09 Project Operation: Clown Car]Today, myself and 11 other friends commenced the plan we have been brewing for about 2 weeks. We codenamed this plan: Project Operation Clown Car

Project Operation Clown Car came about when my stepdad told me a story about when in the military they fit 10 people in a Hyundai to go out drinking. I told my friends and we decided we would top this. We would fit TWELVE people in our friend Marc's car, a '99 Mistubishi Eclipse. It took about 3 minutes to get everyone in the car, pretty fast if i say so myself. We had 9 people in back, one driver, and 2 rpeople dual-wielding the shotgun spot. To make things harder, we had a huge subwoofer in the back that Marc decided not to take out. A few "events' happened along the way. When we first started off, there was a screeching noise and we were going quite slow. Then Matt jokingly says "your e-brake's on!" and it turns out it was icon_mad.gif. Then I (riding part of the dual-shotgun) accidentally flipped it into neutral in the middle of the road, luckily no one was behind us. We drove about 5 minutes down to the local plaza and pulled into the center circle of attention near the movie theater to pile out of the car. We had people around us laughing and one guy was taking pictures. The security guards were laughing as well as we all piled out of the car. Then we all ate at Johnny's Burgers, 4 people left and we drove back to the school for band practice with 8 people (still a tight squeeze, but nothing compared to the drive down). In short:

PROJECT OPERATION CLOWN CAR WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS. MISSION COMPLETE.

I'll put up the video once all the clips are piled into one collaboration (there were 3 people taking videos). In the beginning we have Marc the driver explaining the rules (he'll pop the trunk and everyone bail if police showed up, no farting, etc.) Then we have a small bit of the ride there, followed by the emergence of 10 people from the car (me and Matt, the other one dual-wielding shotgun, got out to videotape it).

PICTURES!

l_eaf46c3800de4d0281a279ab7d6a35aa.jpg

l_bee14b96fd334cb3bb60a5107249c72a.jpg

l_e0849e94cab74a399956413783a32541.jpg

l_ed1e38bfd5664421a6fe0342021e6bb4.jpg

l_fc3b0328481e48d09142faab33c617b5.jpg

This, my friends, is why Thursday Night Rehearsals in band are so amazing. [/hide]

[hide=19-11-09 Monster Floats and Rave Night!]

Another Thursday Night Rehearsal in band, and this time we decided to create Monster FLoats before band! We walked to the plaza and each bought a bunch of candy and a Monster. Then we went to Cold Stone (they ahd a fundraiser promoting our school, so why not?) and each got a small vanilla ice cream Then we stealthily took a few cups from Johnny's Burgers, and it was time! For reference, Monster floats smell like gasoline. But, a small ice cream and a full can of Monster, when combined, TASTES AMAZING!!!!!! (If you like Monster, that is).

So, on to rehearsal. We have a theme every Thursday, and the theme of the night was Rave Night! So Cody (if you ever see my posts in the Today thread/the link in my sig advertising his webcomic, he's the creator of that, the guy in them with long curly hair) had this awesome idea and told it to the marching instructors. Instead of using the Dr Beat (metronome) to march basics to, why not play some Rave music? And they ACTUALLY LET US! biggrin.gif So we were marching along to techno for about an hour, and funnily enough we did even better that way![/hide]

The video for Project Operation: Clown Car was finally made! :D

Edited by Maleficus1055

The video for Project Operation: Clown Car was finally made! :D

Im pretty sure you screwed up the tag. But I fixed it for you.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Earlier in the year, my Physics teacher had us make predictions for the first snowfall of the year (senior skip day, she gives a "quiz" that everyone skipping gets a 0 on) and if it snows either today or tomorrow as is forecasted, I will have won. Although I'm still pretty sure I said the 7th, not the 5th.

Edit: Ha, it snowed, [bleep]!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Eh, well I was planning on dropping out soon anyways, so this way was just faster.. I smoked a cigarette in school, walking around telling the principal to go **** himself, etc.

that's kind of funny. How come you wanted to drop out?

My school is a waste of time, for real, I'm smarter then all of my teachers I currently have it's beyond me how they somehow have a teaching degree.

You don't happen to go to kindergarten do you?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My school is a waste of time, for real, I'm smarter then all of my teachers I currently have it's beyond me how they somehow have a teaching degree.

Yes, we all know everything. Teenagers unite, before we become old and our knowledge slips away into the hands of the next generation!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Eh, well I was planning on dropping out soon anyways, so this way was just faster.. I smoked a cigarette in school, walking around telling the principal to go **** himself, etc.

You're so hardcore.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I found falling on your bare hands is worse than falling on your rear. Other than that, I really just fell a couple of times. But it was my ego that hurt the worse as I stumbled into a lady at top speed. Good times. :thumbsup:

This signature is intentionally left blank.