Done anything awsome lately?

Alexpop11

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, well I was planning on dropping out soon anyways, so this way was just faster.. I smoked a cigarette in school, walking around telling the principal to go **** himself, etc.

You're so hardcore.

Because that's totally what I was going for, now my life is complete. /sarcasm.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

This week, I got offers from two universities. The university I really want to get into hasn't replied yet, but I'm still pretty pleased.

Also this week, I started revising for my A Levels. I've always left revision until a week or two before the exam, so I'm quite proud of myself for starting about seven or eight weeks in advance.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Eh, well I was planning on dropping out soon anyways, so this way was just faster.. I smoked a cigarette in school, walking around telling the principal to go **** himself, etc.

Dude, you're like the coolest guy ever, I want to grow up to be just like you. How can I start?

Dude, you're like the coolest guy ever, I want to grow up to be just like you. How can I start?

Well, usually I start off by going outside, that'll be step one for you, we all know it's been years.

21ed8x.jpg

Well, usually I start off by going outside, that'll be step one for you, we all know it's been years.

Okay, so let's see, I should go outside, then proclaim how i'm sooooooooo much more intelligent than everyone else, because my teenage mind must be brimming with knowledge. Of course then I should take up smoking, and who could forget leaving my education behind and dropping out of school?

Okay, so let's see, I should go outside, then proclaim how i'm sooooooooo much more intelligent than everyone else, because my teenage mind must be brimming with knowledge. Of course then I should take up smoking, and who could forget leaving my education behind and dropping out of school?

Exactly, see, it shouldn't be that hard for you! You already know what to do!

21ed8x.jpg

Nothing awesome about dropping out of school, man. No offense or anything, but don't your parents say anything about you just dropping out? Or are you smarter than them too?

I agree.

Don't be an idiot and think you're too cool for school. Nobody is too cool for school. You might think it's fun now but in a few years when you're in a dead end job and all the other people in your class are in higher education or going on to proper careers you'll realise what an idiot you've been.

If you're smart, the best place for you to be is in school. If you struggle at academics the best place for you to be is in school where you can get better.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

But he can't be struggling with academics. After all, he's smarter than all of his teachers, remember?

Oh yeah, I forgot that fact :rolleyes:

Seriously though, dropping out of school is the opposite of awesome. But if you don't want to be there (and it isn't mandatory by the law) then leave. Don't waste your teacher's time if you don't want to put the effort in yourself.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I shoveled my driveway in jeans, a t-shirt, and sandals :thumbup: I put gloves on after a few minutes... Other than my hands, it's like the rest of my body doesn't feel cold :o I was comfortable in a t-shirt and sandals in near freezing weather :/ Is that bad?

Wow guys, lay off Joe a little?

I've spoken to him when possible, and by what he's said, it seems like a crappy area, and it's not like he doesn't know what he's talking about. He'd know what to do if he dropped out and such.

That being said, I was suspended multiple times from school (5+) and was still there for all 6 years. Now that is awesome.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Uhh... droping out of school= not awesome

BACK ON TOPIC....

By friend called my teacher a B***H

I laughed so hard....

He is currently suspended for 3 days

Oh, and abc1230, are you canadian or somthing? Cause i live in toronto and we still havent gotten any snow

BACK ON TOPIC....

I laughed so hard....

Why did her call her that?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Gah, it's not like me dropping out with lead to me doing nothing with the rest of my life, I'm going to get my GED and can start college by the time I would have been able to start my senior year.

Also, it's not hard to be smarter then teachers that haven't been to college themselves.

I'm not doing it to be cool, I'm doing it because my school is a waste of time.

21ed8x.jpg

BACK ON TOPIC....

I laughed so hard....

Oh, and abc1230, are you canadian or somthing? Cause i live in toronto and we still havent gotten any snow

:wall:

Sometimes I feel that I'm the only person who respects teachers anymore.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I cured cancer only using my left hand, then going downtown I roundhouse kicked 500 zombies in the face. Then I scaled Mount Everest using my teeth, and on the summit I found Death. He felt chatty, so I amused him for a while, got bored then put him in a leglock then made him promise not to kill anyone.

After that, I circumnavigated Earth by jumping on kilometer long trampolines. Then sliding off the edge of the Earth itself I found Elvis Presley, Jimmy Hoffa and happiness in another dimension. Convinced them all to come back to Earth with me and eat some pizza. Inside the empty pizza box I found the secret to timetravel and went back to August 2, 1934. When there, I persuaded Hitler to open a vegetarian restaurant. Ipso, facto, avoided the Holocaust.

Using the same timetravel I teleported back to 7 December 2009, and using a hypermegaultrasuper flux capacitor, solved hunger, poverty, disease.

Believe it, [bleep]es.

Does helping a friend through relationship problems count? What about letting go of a past relationship? That's two things I've done today.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.