» North Attacks (CE)

» Matched CWA

» No RSC Post

» No Corrupt, Rings Allowed

Summary:

LND Starting: 21 (dropped to 19)

CE Starting: 19

LND Ending: 4

CE Attacked in this fight, piling Hippyyyy first, we hit their lowest level Sir Dracula and dropped him before Hippyyyy went down giving us a nice short lived lead. CE transitioned alot on snipers and hybrids bringing down their foods whilst LND stuck to keeping on the same pile and relying on feedback from snipers. Both sides had a couple of DC's if i'm right. LND had the gap stretched to 4 but CE clawed it back nicely piling the people they had already got low through transitions, making the fight equal and back to being close. LND kept at it though and grabbed a few nice kills whilst I dragged CE for a good while with a few other LND doing the same, outlasting the current LND pile giving us an extended lead.

Binds were epic for the most of it, tanking was beastly - no one got KO'd, Sniping wrecked and AntiSnipe done an epic job to.

The fight was intense from LND's behalf, we were looking forward to it and thought it was about time we took a better performance to a CWA powerhouse such as CE. This for CE might have been laid back and what not and maybe they didn't expect LND to perform as we did and keep consistancy but this win for us meant alot, thanks for the fight CE, really enjoyed it <3

091124215201.png

091124223510.png

091124224940.png

091124225336.png

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

Was an epic fight, CE wasn't at their best today, but nevertheless, LND still performed amazing. CE shouldn't have let their binds drop :P Managed to drag them around the map until they got off me then went back to sniping. GF CE, really look forward to next war :P

Yet another close, intense war. Great fight Ce, you guys had some phenomenal tanks (Noffeli and H A Richards were impossible to bind).

However, we had some great tanks too, and I think that's what won us the war in the end. Rafa somehow having an unlimited supply of food also helped.

Gj.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

u guys just love close wars dont u... :P

gratz on the win :P

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Wasn't sure if this was for post but oh well.

I was leading at the start and tried too many switches, so you got a good number of people still in the fight since we were wearing a few down - but not killing them. Also turns out that about 3 of our members walked in with binds but Lunar or Ancients lol. So it was mainly my fault.

Anyway, no excuses, LND was better today. I'm glad we were able to fill in, appolgoies if you felt we didn't take it as seriously as you wished. Good fight nonetheless; Mel was a beast, when it was 4v3 he still had like 21 pizzas and 110+ prayer lol.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Wasn't sure if this was for post but oh well.

I was leading at the start and tried too many switches, so you got a good number of people still in the fight since we were wearing a few down - but not killing them. Also turns out that about 3 of our members walked in with binds but Lunar or Ancients lol. So it was mainly my fault.

Anyway, no excuses, LND was better today. I'm glad we were able to fill in, appolgoies if you felt we didn't take it as seriously as you wished. Good fight nonetheless; Mel was a beast, when it was 4v3 he still had like 21 pizzas and 110+ prayer lol.

I don't think he meant "not taking it seriously" that way. We were just surprised we finally won =P.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg